Talk about your sins!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is no surprising that you guys can not come up the idea that Jesus is the Teacher of all things.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're interrupting.

Interrupting?

Claiming Jesus is the Teacher is interruption?

I guess I am interrupting your Jesus-less faith.

You are claiming to be saved Christian. You need to know Jesus is the Lord of His followers. He says He is the Teacher so not to let anyone call you a teacher.

Am I wrong claiming Jesus is the Teacher?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I 'think' she actually agrees with you on salvation and kept salvation by grace alone.

No she doesn't. Go read again from the start, including her responses to Paul stating all of our sin is forgiven. She rejects it, or has never read the Bible. It should be obvious to you (sadly) that many here don't have any idea what the Bible says and come in to debate it. But that is another thread, in something like off topic.

So that's it? You don't sin anymore? You don't have to be accountable for your sins because your saved?

So wait... you believe you ask for forgiveness once and then your done for life?
What if a saved man asked for forgiveness than cheats on his wife? What if instead of cheating on his wife he steals?

1 John 1:8-10
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

1 John 3:6-10
No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous. Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God. By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

Lon

No she doesn't. Go read again from the start, including her responses to Paul stating all of our sin is forgiven. She rejects it, or has never read the Bible. It should be obvious to you (sadly) that many here don't have any idea what the Bible says and come in to debate it. But that is another thread, in something like off topic.

Thank you. She had agreed with A4T in another thread regarding the matter (or so I had thought). -Lon

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Minced Oaths

Minced Oaths

This triggered an old memory way back when I was about 15 years old, and I used the expression "Geez" while conducting ballet rehearsal in front of numerous students/dancers, and my trainer totally took me down for doing so.

I was not Christian, so I had no idea why the term I used was so bad.

But she told me it was truncating and using the name of "Jesus" in vain.

Made me feel terrible, even though I was not a believer at the time, and I never used that word again.

Unfortunately, many things that come out of our mouths (heart, mind)that reveal our ignorant ungodliness . . even without our conscious knowledge of right and wrong.
See also this on minced oaths:

http://www.thisday.pcahistory.org/2017/03/march-18-4/

AMR

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interrupting?

Claiming Jesus is the Teacher is interruption?

I guess I am interrupting your Jesus-less faith.

You are claiming to be saved Christian. You need to know Jesus is the Lord of His followers. He says He is the Teacher so not to let anyone call you a teacher.

Am I wrong claiming Jesus is the Teacher?

Whomever you are, let meshak and her broken english come back to the keyboard. It is more entertaining when we mock her hell bound self.

Truster

You said, "For me, I was also taught that we are all sinners".

Not differenciating on this between unconverted, unrepentant sinners and regenerate repentant sinners is dangerous, to say the least.

musterion

You said, "For me, I was also taught that we are all sinners".

Not differenciating on this between unconverted, unrepentant sinners and regenerate repentant sinners is dangerous, to say the least.

By definition, saints [sanctified ones] cannot also be sinners in God's view. It's one or the other.