Talk about your sins!

Arthur Brain

People's eternal fate is at stake. Wolvettes like you will stop at nothing to take people to hell with you. It is a very serious matter. Paul would blind you.

Whereas your compassionate and understanding attitude would draw people in? You've been, and still are one of the most obnoxious and condemnatory people on here. The only difference between you and the likes of Westboro is 'denomination'...

Lon

People's eternal fate is at stake. Wolvettes like you will stop at nothing to take people to hell with you. It is a very serious matter. Paul would blind you.
I 'think' she actually agrees with you on salvation and kept salvation by grace alone.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Some Christians can be offended by usage of colloquial terminology, but no Christian is offended by discussion regarding views of Scripture and Gospel truth.

So what exactly is your problem?
You offend most Christians when you discuss your views of scripture and gospel truth

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I try my best to make God happy and do what he wants me to do and I try my best not to sin. When we sin, it distances us from God. When we sin, the devil benefits.

When I sin, even though I'm saved, it doesn't please God.

So wait... you believe you ask for forgiveness once and then your done for life?
What if a saved man asked for forgiveness than cheats on his wife? What if instead of cheating on his wife he steals?

You have a lot to learn and perhaps you will learn from members here, if you can put yourself aside and just listen to those who teach well.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Whereas your compassionate and understanding attitude would draw people in? You've been, and still are one of the most obnoxious and condemnatory people on here. The only difference between you and the likes of Westboro is 'denomination'...

What's your diagnosis of me dr Bain

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Lon is out to lunch on his understanding of the deep things of scripture

No, he is not. i read him over the years. If he is not your man, then try reading what John W had written in the link left by Nick.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Lon?

You don't think Jesus is much better Teacher than Lon?

Jesus is the Teacher of love, you know?

A minister is one who helps you seek Jesus. The good minister does not stand in place of Jesus.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No, he is not. i read him over the years. If he is not your man, then try reading what John W had written in the link left by Nick.

There's no one here that can handle the meat of God's word. Or is there?
Melchizedek, the meat of the word.. a mature believer can speak about this topic. What about you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
A minister is one who helps you seek Jesus. The good minister does not stand in place of Jesus.

Jesus is the reason for Christianity and He teaches all about it.

He teaches everything we need to know about all aspect of our spiritual life, how to live as God's people.

All His teachings are in the New Testament of gospels.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There's no one here that can handle the meat of God's word. Or is there?
Melchizedek, the meat of the word.. a mature believer can speak about this topic. What about you?

I'm too old now, besides, I am not a 'called out' minister, just a believer.