Talk about your sins!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Listen I don't want to argue. Geez everyone on this forum just wants to fight. I believe that even though I am saved, I still have to or at least I want to be accountable for my sins. although I am saved, I still sin. And so do you.
This is not a contest ok. We don't have to go back and forth back and forth undermining each other. We just believe different things.

Since you want to be accountable for your sins, why do you need a Savior?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This kind of attitude makes Christians are believed to be bunch of hypocrites to the world.

Your attitude (false doctrine) makes hell delight.

Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9
"Sheol from beneath is excited over you to meet you when you come; It arouses for you the spirits of the dead, all the leaders of the earth; It raises all the kings of the nations from their thrones.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Listen I don't want to argue. Geez everyone on this forum just wants to fight. I believe that even though I am saved, I still have to or at least I want to be accountable for my sins. although I am saved, I still sin. And so do you.
This is not a contest ok. We don't have to go back and forth back and forth undermining each other. We just believe different things.

We should not even think ourselves saved. This is arrogant attitude of many churches which is hypocrisy.

It is Jesus who declares anyone saved, not anyone else. If we are not faithful to Him until the end, we will not inherit God's kingdom.

I hope you ponder about this for your own sake.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People's eternal fate is at stake. Wolvettes like you will stop at nothing to take people to hell with you. It is a very serious matter. Paul would blind you.

Last edited:

katiecrna

We should not even think ourselves saved. This is arrogant attitude of many churches which is hypocrisy.

It is Jesus who declares anyone saved, not anyone else. If we are not faithful to Him until the end, we will not inherit God's kingdom.

I hope you ponder about this for your own sake.

Listen, people are attacking me and disagreeing with me because I said I work on my sins. Because I said I ask for forgiveness when I sin. Because I admit that I am a sinner, and I work on my sins. People are actually disagreeing with that notion.

katiecrna

People eternal fate is at stake. Wolvettes like you will stop at nothing to take people to hell with you. It is a very serious matter. Paul would blind you.

What did I do that will take people to hell with me? Please tell me specifically so I can understand.

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
katie, i'm gonna back out of this

when i was responding to you before i was thinking you were that dolt kiwi

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Listen, people are attacking me and disagreeing with me because I said I work on my sins. Because I said I ask for forgiveness when I sin. Because I admit that I am a sinner, and I work on my sins. People are actually disagreeing with that notion.

But you still claim to be saved as they are.

It is arrogant statement.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
image.jpg

katiecrna

But you still claim to be saved as they are.

It is arrogant statement.

Your right. It is arrogant of me to assume I am saved. God is in control. Only he knows. I can only do my best to continue my relationship with him, and work hard to please him. I am forever thankful for the opportunity I have to even know him. I am lucky to know himZ

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your right. It is arrogant of me to assume I am saved. God is in control. Only he knows. I can only do my best to continue my relationship with him, and work hard to please him. I am forever thankful for the opportunity I have to even know him. I am lucky to know himZ

This kind of attitude Jesus wants us to have. We cannot go wrong with humble attitude.

blessings.

glorydaz

It's not a contest. We're just trying to help you. :)

Paul said to "reckon" ourselves "dead to sin". Do you know why he said that?

I know why. When I was first saved, I fell for the lie that Jesus didn't die for all my sins...only those I felt bad about....only those I confessed....only those I tried to give up. There was a constant opening there for the accuser to point out my flaws. Instead of setting my affections on things above instead of things of the earth (as Paul tells us we should do), I was taken up with my own failings.

Why does Paul refer to believers as "saints" instead of "sinners"? There is a very good reason for that. You might want to think about agreeing with him instead of calling us sinners.