Online Prayer Requests

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A local artist, Christian and friend of my wife's may be facing ovarian cancer. We're all praying for a good report.

Aimiel

Please pray for Logan, who may need to be admitted to Children's Hospital, due to a blood clot. She is on medication to cause her blood to clot, since hers does not, naturally; and just had her wisdom teeth removed and they became infected and now a huge lump has appeared on her neck near the infection. Thanks, in advance.

IMJerusha

Please pray for Logan, who may need to be admitted to Children's Hospital, due to a blood clot. She is on medication to cause her blood to clot, since hers does not, naturally; and just had her wisdom teeth removed and they became infected and now a huge lump has appeared on her neck near the infection. Thanks, in advance.

It could just be lymph node swelling as a result of infection. Will keep Logan in our prayers.

IMJerusha

Had a bad car accident today. Icy road and a car came left of center. My car is totaled. Husband and I just got released from the hospital. We need your prayers for healing (got beat up pretty good) and for financial situation which is really bad. What I would like most for folks to do is praise God because a young father and his daughter were in the vehicle we hit and they are just fine. I am so grateful for that. Thanks folks.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Had a bad car accident today. Icy road and a car came left of center. My car is totaled. Husband and I just got released from the hospital. We need your prayers for healing (got beat up pretty good) and for financial situation which is really bad. What I would like most for folks to do is praise God because a young father and his daughter were in the vehicle we hit and they are just fine. I am so grateful for that. Thanks folks.
As I read your post IMJerusha, there is much to for, to be thankful for, to praise the Lord for. We will be praying for you and your husband's recovery, and the praising the Lord for the young father and daughters escaping injury and harm.

Last edited:

Aimiel

It could just be lymph node swelling as a result of infection. Will keep Logan in our prayers.
God answered the prayers. It was merely infection and the swelling is all gone now. She's fine. Thank God for her continued health.

Aimiel

Praying for a speedy recovery and for God to grant financial favor and keep you in good health and prosperity. :thumb:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I pray you heal up quickly 100%.
t0805.gif

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I'm so glad everyone is okay. I hope you both recover quickly and are able to work through your other worries.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Of course. Very sorry to hear the bad news but happy to find you and yours and all involved still among us.

bybee

I just saw this and am praying for healing for both of you.
I pray that your financial situation will be alleviated.

IMJerusha

Thank you all for your prayers. We're dealing with a lot of pain and bruising right now, some injury and the possibility of disability for my husband but we are here, praise God, and are having to work through things. One day at a time, good Lord willing!

Also, our son, such a trooper in this time of need...please pray that he keeps his job despite having to take time off to help us. He's having to ferry us around to doctors right now. Thanks so much!

bybee

Thank you all for your prayers. We're dealing with a lot of pain and bruising right now, some injury and the possibility of disability for my husband but we are here, praise God, and are having to work through things. One day at a time, good Lord willing!

Also, our son, such a trooper in this time of need...please pray that he keeps his job despite having to take time off to help us. He's having to ferry us around to doctors right now. Thanks so much!

Praying!

IMJerusha

Please, let's remember Ktoyou in our prayers. If you don't know her, she is a mod here and a very nice lady.

IMJerusha

Please keep Town in prayer for delivery from the flu bug, that it doesn't spread to his wife and son, and continue to pray for Ktoyou.

I'm thanking God for delivery from the machinations of HaSatan and for everyone here at TOL who shows forth the fruit of the Ruach with love and respect for all in the Body. I am praying for those who do not.
Blessings to all this Christmas and each day given us by the Lord!

Aimiel

Please pray for my elderly neighbor, Jim, who is having surgery today. His cancer is back and he is in bad shape.

Thanks!!! :thumb: