Online Prayer Requests

rstrats

Any thoughts on what the minimum number of prayers world wide might be lifted up to the Father at any given moment in time?

Breathe

My son has been having some vague health issues, and yesterday they coalesced into what the drs think was a massive panic attack - which he has never had. We spent the afternoon at the hospital, getting an EKG, blood work and various other tests, and the conclusion seems to be anxiety. He has been stressed mightily since the death of my husband's brother - taking on the extra work and worry in the family business - and recently getting engaged. Our family dr is out of town this week (isn't that always what happens), but he has an appointment next Wednesday.

My son is a very calm, sensible, kind young man. At this time of his life, he should be able to really enjoy all the exciting changes in his life - but he has started to worry. Please pray for him, and that God will help him to get a handle on this issue, and work his way through it to the happy life that waits for him.

Aimiel

Jim, next door neighbor: cancer... again and again. Friend's toddler: cancer. Friend: cancer again.

Aimiel

Pray for the family of my friend, please. Lost my best friend from grade school today, Ricky. =(

gregory1971

I need prayer for my family as the dark one is wreaking havoc. Many years of un addressed issues and pain have made themselves know and its tearing a family apart. Husband and wife. Children a mentally challenged relative involved. Its very hard.

IMJerusha

I need prayer for my family as the dark one is wreaking havoc. Many years of un addressed issues and pain have made themselves know and its tearing a family apart. Husband and wife. Children a mentally challenged relative involved. Its very hard.

Understood. Prayer will be going down every night for your family. Pull your family closer to God, Brother, putting on the whole armor.

journey

Your family will be in my prayers.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rent hike and "STICKER SCHOCK"

Rent hike and "STICKER SCHOCK"

We enlist your prayers with us…

Part One…

A new property management company has bought Victory Place Apartments, and we found out that are lease rate (rent) will be going up a substantial amount, our current rate is $800 plus water/trash, the monthly rent is about $870; the new rate will be $1150 plus water/trash/parking, the monthly rent would about $1300. This has put us in a difficult position, on a fixed income we cannot afford that kind of a rent cost; so we terminated our lease, and will move out on December 31, and move to our daughter’s (Patricia's) January 2015 until June of 2015, we'll put most of our stuff in storage until June 2015.​

Part Two…

The next part, Jeff and Patricia will to move to the Dallas area (Flower Mound) since his work project takes him to Dallas-Fort Worth; Jeff said they'd find a ranch style house and move us in with them, we tried that in Denver when for a while before we moved to Ohio, it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, that kind of a move can make enemies real quick, simply because it involves in-laws. And there is all the medical stuff we have here, and health wise we're doing okay. We have also may have other red flags in this situation with moving in with Patricia and Jeff.​

Thank you … Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

SoundOfRain

Good morning. If you have time, please pray for my family and community who have shunned me, especially the ones shunning me for my faith. May our Father in heaven open their eyes and soften their hearts and understanding of Jesus. Please pray I stay strong and continue to grow in my faith. Thank you. God bless you all.

Aimiel

You are strong, and courageous, to withstand the rejection believing in Christ brings from some persons. Keep the faith. Praying. :thumb:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We enlist your prayers with us…

Part One…

A new property management company has bought Victory Place Apartments, and we found out that are lease rate (rent) will be going up a substantial amount, our current rate is $800 plus water/trash, the monthly rent is about $870; the new rate will be $1150 plus water/trash/parking, the monthly rent would about $1300. This has put us in a difficult position, on a fixed income we cannot afford that kind of a rent cost; so we terminated our lease, and will move out on December 31, and move to our daughter’s (Patricia's) January 2015 until June of 2015, we'll put most of our stuff in storage until June 2015.​

Part Two…

The next part, Jeff and Patricia will to move to the Dallas area (Flower Mound) since his work project takes him to Dallas-Fort Worth; Jeff said they'd find a ranch style house and move us in with them, we tried that in Denver when for a while before we moved to Ohio, it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, that kind of a move can make enemies real quick, simply because it involves in-laws. And there is all the medical stuff we have here, and health wise we're doing okay. We have also may have other red flags in this situation with moving in with Patricia and Jeff.​

Thank you … Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist
The property mange manager, changed their mind about that extremely high rent in crease, and gave us an offer at much lower increase...like $875 instead of $1150.

PRAISE THE LORD!

So we are staying here until June of 2015 then we'll move to N/E Dallas area. That gives everybody concerned the time to get our ducks in a row and be better prepared.

So we are settled for now ... Thanks for praying with us ~ Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The property mange manager, changed their mind about that extremely high rent in crease, and gave us an offer at much lower increase...like $875 instead of $1150.

PRAISE THE LORD!

So we are staying here until June of 2015 then we'll move to N/E Dallas area. That gives everybody concerned the time to get our ducks in a row and be better prepared.

So we are settled for now ... Thanks for praying with us ~ Psalmist and Mrs Psalmist

He is faithful to answer prayer.