Online Prayer Requests

JosephR

I wonder if the hundreds of prayers offered during any given moment around the world are put into a queue?

so u think God is a computer and can only process one thing at a time?

makes sense because that how we work and are made in His image.. only real problem is that I dont think God is affected or exists in time as we know it... so no que would be needed since He dont punch a time clock ,,like computers and human brains...

rstrats

journey,
re: "You are mocking God, and you shouldn't do that."

I don't see why you would think that I am mocking. It's simply an idea that I've always wondered about.

Aimiel

One man whose trip to Heaven I read about in a book described prayers as words in light, which circulated around God's Head until they changed into a beam of light when they were answered and he watched the light go down to the earth and the fulfillment of the person's prayer was manifested by the lightbeam.

AristoIndivigy

BANNED
Banned
Sorry I am tagging this old thread but I believe it's been said "your ways are not my ways and my ways are not your ways and my ways are higher than yours" plus only God knows what omnipotence looks like. You can live for an eternity and not see the limit of all powerful, Angels and demons haven't even see half of what God is capable of.

lifeisgood

Please help me to pray for my husband nephew's family.

Just received news that he is very sick right now and probably will not make it for much longer.

He is 37 years diagnosed with colon cancer about 4 years ago.

When his time to go comes I know he will go with the Lord for he is saved.

Help me pray for his wife and his two daughters (6 and 9).

His mom and dad are going to be devastated for he is their baby.

Thank you.

Aimiel

It's what Christian brotherhood is for. We're here to lift one another up in prayer. It's Jesus' full-time job and ours too. We're told to pray continually. I pray at ALL times. Always.