Online Prayer Requests

My niece married a man from a foreign country who she's now divorced from. He only married her to stay in this country, cheated on her, and now has a new girlfriend. That's not the problem. She is being stalked by someone else who is keeping track of her habits day and night. The police have been involved but do not have a suspect yet. She has people guarding her to and from her car. To feel safe, she's moved home and has a long commute to work. Jobs in other small towns have openings she's hoping to get assigned to. I do not want to give anymore details as I want her privacy protected. If the Holy Spirit leads you, please pray that the stalker is caught, and that my niece can find meaningful work closer to family.

Thanks and God Bless,
SObG

PS: I've taught her how to shoot but concealed carry licenses are very difficult to get in her state.

IMJerusha

My niece married a man from a foreign country who she's now divorced from. He only married her to stay in this country, cheated on her, and now has a new girlfriend. That's not the problem. She is being stalked by someone else who is keeping track of her habits day and night. The police have been involved but do not have a suspect yet. She has people guarding her to and from her car. To feel safe, she's moved home and has a long commute to work. Jobs in other small towns have openings she's hoping to get assigned to. I do not want to give anymore details as I want her privacy protected. If the Holy Spirit leads you, please pray that the stalker is caught, and that my niece can find meaningful work closer to family.

Thanks and God Bless,
SObG

PS: I've taught her how to shoot but concealed carry licenses are very difficult to get in her state.

I've been here and know what this is like. Very scary BUT she's doing the right things.

For more information: http://www.victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/stalking-resource-center/help-for-victims

Of course I will keep this situation in prayer.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Has anyone heard how Town's Mom did today?
Sorry, I meant to drop a line to tell everyone they'd bumped her to next Monday. Some sort of OR overbook. She was on a provisional list and didn't realize it. Now she's set for this coming Monday.

Thanks and God Bless,
SObG

Not so much an update as a few more facts. Her apartment was on the first floor. The stalker was watching her thru her windows and then leaving sexually explicit notes under the windshield wiper on her car. My wife's idea of justice after the man is caught is to hold him down and use a rusty knife on his manhood. I can't really argue with that. But it appears she's safe at home with a long commute to work. That's the important thing. She works for the State helping children, and I'll leave it at that to protect her privacy.

Breathe

An update on my dad: Today I checked him out of the care facility and brought him to my home for as long as he wants to stay, with the ultimate goal being to get him back to his home, his car and his independence. Thanks to all the prayers and the physical therapy he received at the care facility, he is stronger and healthier than before he got sick. Thank you all for your prayers. I know that they made the difference. :)

An update on my dad: Today I checked him out of the care facility and brought him to my home for as long as he wants to stay, with the ultimate goal being to get him back to his home, his car and his independence. Thanks to all the prayers and the physical therapy he received at the care facility, he is stronger and healthier than before he got sick. Thank you all for your prayers. I know that they made the difference. :)

I will continue lifting up your dad in my prayers. God bless you both.

Many thanks!
How is your niece's situation?

Nothing new to report which is good thing. Thank you for asking. I think now that she's moved home, is being walked to and from her car -- I believe the situation is stable.

Be sure and keep me and everyone else here updated on you situation with your dad. It sounds like you're doing everything right. God bless you both and don't hesitate to ask for prayer.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Mirapex/Pramipexole, are working very well for this slow progressive Parkinson's. I've had not had an episode of jerking in the left arm, and I am sleep through the night now.

I'm a bit slower in getting around, my limitations are few, I have to have someone with me when I drive since I take an anxiety pill, once a day or up three times a day if needed, so far just one a day. If I have give up driving, I've thought that through and I can do that.

The ling is 50/50 and that's okay since my lung capicity is 20% at this time.

Thank you all ever so much for your prayers and encouragement, it means a lot ~ Psalmist

Breathe

Nothing new to report which is good thing. Thank you for asking. I think now that she's moved home, is being walked to and from her car -- I believe the situation is stable.

Good to hear!
The Mirapex/Pramipexole, are working very well for this slow progressive Parkinson's. I've had not had an episode of jerking in the left arm, and I am sleep through the night now.

I'm a bit slower in getting around, my limitations are few, I have to have someone with me when I drive since I take an anxiety pill, once a day or up three times a day if needed, so far just one a day. If I have give up driving, I've thought that through and I can do that.

Thank you all ever so much for your prayers and encouragement, it means a lot ~ Psalmist

I'm glad you are responding to treatment Psalmist. You are in my prayers.

bybee

I hope that you have 02 in your house and portable also?