Online Prayer Requests

Breathe

Strangest. Story. Ever.

My mother's freedom - or lack thereof - is a moot point at the moment. While my father and I were waiting at the nursing home for our meeting, my mother - who was out for the day in the care of my cousin - fell and broke her hip. She is to get a total hip replacement this evening. At 83, she is in a very risky position. Please pray.

Breathe

My mother was released from the hospital yesterday, and went back to her nursing home for therapy. Thank you all for the prayers - I know they made a difference! :)

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My mother was released from the hospital yesterday, and went back to her nursing home for therapy. Thank you all for the prayers - I know they made a difference! :)
Praise the Lord! Yes, prayer it does make a difference.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I went through test not long ago, and I got the results; it was a hard one to swallow, still I know I'll taken care of and watched out for ... the diagnosis is the onset of slow progressive Parkinson's. The Dr said at my age, it's likely that I'll not see the final devastation of Parkinson's to the end, so age and time will have a role in it's progress. My big concern is swallowing, the Dr said sometimes, that's sometimes swallowing isn't affected.

Yes friends, I ten to lean to left and tend to want to walk to left and when I realize it I move to the right.

I take a low dose med for it, and as the Slow Progressive Parkinson's progresses, the dosage will in crease. I very thankful there are meds to help, there was a time when there was nothing in medication to help.

May doctor(s) are headed up the best chief physician there is, the "Great Physician" Jesus.

Thanks for your prayers, it's greatly appreciated.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I take a low dose med for it, and as the Slow Progressive Parkinson's progresses, the dosage will in crease. I very thankful there are meds to help, there was a time when there was nothing in medication to help.

Thanks for your prayers, it's greatly appreciated.
It's surprising how the Mirapex/Pramipexole works it keeps me calm and quiet, and it lets me take an extra nap or two. My arm will jerk once in a great while, thankfully I wasn't holding a hot cup of something when it happens.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's surprising how the Mirapex/Pramipexole works it keeps me calm and quiet, and it lets me take an extra nap or two. My arm will jerk once in a great while, thankfully I wasn't holding a hot cup of something when it happens.

Day 6 of Mirapex/Pramipexole, yes, calm and quiet are the words, there is been no jerking for two days, and I sleep for at least 6 hours at one time.

I'm truly blessed, and the Lord for His divine favor.

Aimiel

Praying.

Please pray for Beth... a cyst in her abdomen burst last night and she has an infection. Pray for her complete healing.