On "Accusing" "Charging" and "Just Telling My Story" and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

One tried to choke me once. Don't you care?

6cd0f9adedab7ac5b66b2f823e50536b.jpg

glorydaz

if she uses them again, i will

i'm asking you, now, why you used them?

Don't believe her, Res. She's mad because I told her it was none of my business....

I think she's practicing being a second chair to Town's lawyering. I was speaking ONLY about how believers cannot be charged with sin. Go read it when you get a chance.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You were so hell-bent on getting me to accuse Doser or his wife of something
That "something" was adultery.
And no one would have known so much about it if Doser himself had not brought it up on multiple occasions.
And we all know that you are well aware that he did.
And he is still talking about it!!!!
So the accusation that Doser talks about his wife's adultery is not some false accusation.
It's true.

elohiym

No. We judge no one according to the flesh, not even the Lord Jesus Christ.

But you can charge them with being immoral, which has nothing to do with salvation.

Then what do you say about the following:

If you rape a woman today, will you lose your salvation? Yes or no?
Those who are in Christ do not rape anyone. If I raped a woman today, I never was a christian.

if you rape a woman today, you're not a Christian

followers of Christ don't rape women

Are those posters in the BOC or not?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maybe the moderator wants these types of discussions to stop.

Well, I got a warning from ebenz accusing me of following gd around, even though gd mentions my name every other post and takes digs on me and in my rep comments, I'm the one causing the trouble. I take this bickering lightly and it amuses me. Sorry GD if I upset you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sure there are lots of conversations the mods wish would stop...including all yours stalking CS.

If Bybee, Rusha, Anna, Town, and Tam would stop trying to shut people up by dog piling them, this place would improve greatly.
I respond to posts folks have made.

elohiym

I'm sure there are lots of conversations the mods wish would stop...including all yours stalking CS.

Here you are mentioning him again when I haven't, once again forcing me to discuss him while you try and defend him. I'll pass this time.

If Bybee, Rusha, Anna, Town, and Tam would stop trying to shut people up by dog piling them, this place would improve greatly.

There isn't a person there you've named that I haven't had strong and uncomfortable disagreements with. How do they generally treat me in spite of our differences? I have no complaints.

You and your ilk are the problem, not them.

glorydaz

That "something" was adultery.
And no one would have known so much about it if Doser himself had not brought it up on multiple occasions.
And we all know that you are well aware that he did.
And he is still talking about it!!!!
So the accusation that Doser talks about his wife's adultery is not some false accusation.
It's true.

You know JACK. I have made every attempt to ignore your ignorant ramblings about Doser's private life, and the ramblings of your feindish friends.

That "something" was you trying to get me to accuse Doser and his wife of something. I said it wasn't my business to accuse anyone. I happen to believe looking at a woman with adultery is lust....the question is whether we are under the law or not. You lied and said his wife was a believer, and you wanted me to accuse her of sin. I won't do that....no matter how much of a vendetta you have against Doser.

I made it as clear as I could that I'm not interested in your gossip club, and you wouldn't allow it. You still won't allow it.

I'm sick of you people hounding others, and I'm really sick of the two faces you've been showing on here.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ROFL!
Doser makes multiple threads on the same thing.
Even starts two more threads to continue what mods have closed.
He is the most notorious stalker in TOL history.

How in the world can you accuse anyone of shutting him down???
It's hilarious!!!!
:rotfl:

glorydaz

Here you are mentioning him again when I haven't, once again forcing me to discuss him while you try and defend him. I'll pass this time.

There isn't a person there you've named that I haven't had strong and uncomfortable disagreements with. How do they generally treat me in spite of our differences? I have no complaints.

You and your ilk are the problem, not them.

Good, hang with the "rest" and put me on ignore.
You fit better with them, anyway. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know JACK. I have made every attempt to ignore your ignorant ramblings about Doser's private life, and the ramblings of your feindish friends.

That "something" was you trying to get me to accuse Doser and his wife of something. I said it wasn't my business to accuse anyone. I happen to believe looking at a woman with adultery is lust....the question is whether we are under the law or not. You lied and said his wife was a believer, and you wanted me to accuse her of sin. I won't do that....no matter how much of a vendetta you have against Doser.

I made it as clear as I could that I'm not interested in your gossip club, and you wouldn't allow it. You still won't allow it.

I'm sick of you people hounding others, and I'm really sick of the two faces you've been showing on here.
You can not participate anytime you wish.
Apparently it isn't your wish, cause you're still posting about it.

Don't be so sensitive and getting your feathers all in a tizzy.

And once again, if talking about Doser's wife committing adultery is just gossip, then jump on the one that started that gossip ---- Doser himself.

glorydaz

Was Glorydaz right to give them a thumbs up for that idea, that a person who commits rape was never saved?

I don't know of any believers who would rape someone. I gave them a thumb's up because I understand the difference between those who claim to be saved and those who are members of the body of Christ.

Whether we COULD do something or whether we WOULD do something is the minor detail you have not yet recognized. And I notice, John W hasn't bothered to straighten you out on that detail. Even though you hound him with these same quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.