On "Accusing" "Charging" and "Just Telling My Story" and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

Doser needs attention. I get that.

Doser needs to be himself. I said that.

Apparently his comments aren't so offensive that no one likes him save a couple. People keep repping/egging him on. He like it (he said so himself).
I think it can be oversimplified as a drastic, unfiltered expression of political and personal ideals. To some that is attractive, especially if those unfiltered comments directly relate to their own opinions (that others may or may not have the courage to express).

PureX

Doser needs attention. I get that.

Doser needs to be himself. I said that.
He needs to get some professional help. And he's not going to do that by 'being himself' unless we make 'being himself' no longer a tenable option for him. From what I understand he's already lost his job and his wife most likely because of this emotional retardation that he insists on wallowing in. All I'm saying is that we aren't doing him any favors by participating in it/encouraging it.
Apparently his comments aren't so offensive that no one likes him save a couple. People keep repping/egging him on. He likes it (he said so himself).
There are lots of intellectually and emotionally stunted adults in the world. Some of them participate here on TOL.
Why, if he "acknowledges: he is sick, would he ask strangers on a message board for help?
He's not really asking anyone for help. He's just 'baiting' anyone who's foolish enough to rise to the bait, yet again. The other thread was closed, and he needed another 'attention fix'.
My point was "why he shouldn't care if people call him a retard."
He should care, because is IS retarded. He's emotionally retarded. He behaves in every way (at least on TOL) like an angry 13 year-old.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
purex, seeking attention:
What other people think does matter BECAUSE we are all 'bent' by our own opinions. How can we ever learn anything new if we never pay attention to anything but our own opinions?
And yet other people suffer for our actions (and inactions) all the time, while we continue on oblivious in our self-bias and willful ignorance.

No offense intended, but your philosophy, here, seems rather selfish and ineffective, to me.

ok doser

ATTENTION: Doser is a retard.

too retarded to understand why you think i was "charging" (your words) my wife when I related what had happened to my marriage

do you think you could explain to me why it's ok for you to claim a bunch of guys raped you but it's not ok for me to explain why my marriage failed?

Whatever happened to the Librarian?

she's still in the picture :Shimei:

glorydaz

i guess i'm glad that you think my wife will be saved even though she's a non-Christian and an unrepentant sinner :idunno:

and i spose you're free to love her if you like

Really? A non-Christian? When I was being grilled by Tam, she claimed she was a believer. :think:

I was scolded for not taking you to task....stating it was not my business was unacceptable. :chuckle:

ok doser

Really? A non-Christian?

i spose you would call her a cultural Christian - definitely not a member of the Body

When I was being grilled by Tam, she claimed she was a believer. :think:

I was scolded for not taking you to task....stating it was not my business was unacceptable. :chuckle:

i don't get the impression that all of tam's marbles are rolling in the same direction

elohiym

Besides, I would rather look like a retard than a sea cucumber.

:D

What about a combination?

latest

:D

glorydaz

He wants to talk about it ..... again.

The thread was closed before he could respond to your nonsense.

And, it was closed before I could respond to your outrageous accusations against me. So, don't mislead the readers by pretending he just wants to carry this on for no reason. That's disingenuous, to say the least.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
too retarded to understand why you think i was "charging" (your words) my wife when I related what had happened to my marriage

do you think you could explain to me why it's ok for you to claim a bunch of guys raped you but it's not ok for me to explain why my marriage failed?
I used GD's words.
Take it up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.