On "Accusing" "Charging" and "Just Telling My Story" and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

You can not participate anytime you wish.
Apparently it isn't your wish, cause you're still posting about it.

I'd have to leave the forum to get away from you and the prayer troll.

Don't be so sensitive and getting your feathers all in a tizzy.

You're the one who got her feathers in a tizzy when I wouldn't join your lynch mob.

And once again, if talking about Doser's wife committing adultery is just gossip, then jump on the one that started that gossip ---- Doser himself.

No, he made mention of it and you hens started the gossip.

elohiym

Good, hang with the "rest" and put me on ignore.

Quite a while ago I asked you to ignore me, and you did for a while until you started to hound me again. Don't play the ignore game. If you want to be ignored then ignore me; don't engage me in any discussion. If you want to have civil discussion without casting aspersions or making accusations, I'm willing to try when I can.

You fit better with them, anyway. :)

Fit? Sectarian nonsense.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ROFL!
Doser makes multiple threads on the same thing.
Even starts two more threads to continue what mods have closed.
He is the most notorious stalker in TOL history.

How in the world can you accuse anyone of shutting him down???
It's hilarious!!!!
:rotfl:

:chuckle: Who is really trying to shut people up? Those sending multiple, frivolous reports to the Woodshed? The person who originated the thread of "Appeal to the Moderators: TOL is for Dialogue? Really?" and said this:

Traditio said:
I'll just get straight to the point.

Why are Rusha, The Horn and Zoo (and any other posters like them) still here?

Seriously.

Serious cases of "do as I say, not as I do".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with John W. that a member of the BOC can be an adulterer, and it not effect his salvation at all.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can not participate anytime you wish.
Apparently it isn't your wish, cause you're still posting about it.

Don't be so sensitive and getting your feathers all in a tizzy.

And once again, if talking about Doser's wife committing adultery is just gossip, then jump on the one that started that gossip ---- Doser himself.

Interestingly enough, most people wouldn't have known that he was ever married or the details that he claimed happened had it not been for him initiating the topic.

glorydaz

ROFL!
Doser makes multiple threads on the same thing.
Even starts two more threads to continue what mods have closed.
He is the most notorious stalker in TOL history.

How in the world can you accuse anyone of shutting him down???
It's hilarious!!!!
:rotfl:

Not for lack of trying, is it?

And, you're doing the same thing to some others on here, including me. Too bad for you, Doser doesn't get his feelings hurt...nor do I, but I've seen the effect you've had on others. You claim to love this place, but you make it your job to chase people away.

glorydaz

Well, I got a warning from ebenz accusing me of following gd around, even though gd mentions my name every other post and takes digs on me and in my rep comments, I'm the one causing the trouble. I take this bickering lightly and it amuses me. Sorry GD if I upset you.

And, here you are...which is why I mention you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with John W. that a member of the BOC can be an adulterer, and it not effect his salvation at all.

I think it would be more of a morality issue. A Christian who would commit adultery is less moral than a non Christian who stays faithful to their spouse.

glorydaz

Of course, but you see my point to NickM, right? If she believes that, it's not the gospel he believes.

I don't think you have a clue what Nick believes...nor what the gospel is.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.​

glorydaz

Back to the claim that because we could....we would. :think:

I could fly if I was a bird....but I'm not a bird.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not for lack of trying, is it?

And, you're doing the same thing to some others on here, including me. Too bad for you, Doser doesn't get his feelings hurt...nor do I, but I've seen the effect you've had on others. You claim to love this place, but you make it your job to chase people away.
My my, how your tune changes when the side of the fence you are on changes.

Do you consider your posts to me as "trying to shut me down"?
Do you think telling me that I was a denier of God's word showed how much you love this place?

You're fixation on my opinion of Doser is bizarre.
Doser and I are just fine.
We both mock each other, and others as well, when we don't agree.
And when we do agree, we thumps up each other.
Nothing's changed.

Same goes for you.

elohiym

Back to the claim that because we could....we would. :think:

I could fly if I was a bird....but I'm not a bird.

You have different gospels.

Interestingly, yours is closer to what I believe.

It's funny to watch you make my points and then claim I don't believe it. :chuckle:

elohiym

I think it would be more of a morality issue. A Christian who would commit adultery is less moral than a non Christian who stays faithful to their spouse.

That's problematic in light of 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and some other ideas in scripture. Sure, God can forgive adultery, but how many times does a person get to commit adultery before it's too many times? Hebrews 10:26-29 show us that we should not sin willfully after we believe the gospel.

ClimateSanity

I don't think you have a clue what Nick believes...nor what the gospel is.

This verse means he can inspect your fruit and declare all things are not new with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.