Nuclear War in South Asia?

musterion

Nuclear weapons are not some magic evil force. We dropped lots of thermonuclear weapons in the pacific during the cold war, and nobody is worse for the wear are they. Add to those all the nukes that the Soviets exploded on land. We dropped far more than these backwards people could ever drop in a real war.

You are the one who has no idea, not me.

The destruction would not harm America. It might harm you some, but again, I do not care.

QUOTE:
As of 1993, worldwide, 520 atmospheric nuclear explosions (including 8 underwater) have been conducted with a total yield of 545 megaton (Mt): 217 Mt from fission and 328 Mt from fusion, while the estimated number of underground nuclear tests conducted in the period from 1957 to 1992 is 1,352 explosions with a total yield of 90 Mt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests

4786686E00000578-5206799-image-a-20_1513969281029.jpg

Operation_Crossroads_Baker_Edit.jpg

Bikini, shot #2 (Baker), 1946.

musterion

how would a nuclear exchange between pakistan and india be catastrophic for England and America?

India and the U.K. are still allies. Pakis in Englandistan would go absolutely APE and start burning down the house. That's how.

America? Nah. Not under Trump anyway. Obama would send Iran another several hundred million while no one is looking.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Oh give it a rest. You are the most obvious sock puppet ever, the absolute match in all details for "Catholic Crusader" in all but name

I can find no evidence that this is CatholicCrusader.

A I haven't seen him make ugly personal remarks that are distinctive of CC and there is no other evidence I can see from my Mod CP that he is CC. So back off.

Now this:

Then you really are woefully ill informed about the effects of nuclear war

No I am not. You were just raised on too much liberal fear mongering about a weapon which in the end is just a large explosive device.

Arthur Brain

Now this:

No I am not. You were just raised on too much liberal fear mongering about a weapon which in the end is just a large explosive device.

You ain't fooling anyone CC. It's you, Wiz picked it up and plenty others too. Hey, you've gotten away with it so you carry on, but quit playing coy.

"Just a large explosive device"?!!

:doh: :hammer: :dunce:

Arthur Brain

Hmmm...Artie = Danoh.

:think:

Nah. Couldn't be. Cousins, maybe. Definitely fellow travelers.

For once in your bitter little life, you're right. I ain't Danoh so it couldn't be. How you even equate Danoh with me is actually pretty bizarre even for you. Like aCW thinking everyone's "Aaron"...

You feeling okay?

glorydaz

You ain't fooling anyone CC. It's you, Wiz picked it up and plenty others too. Hey, you've gotten away with it so you carry on, but quit playing coy.

:doh: :hammer: :dunce:

His posts are preferable to yours, Artie. I know that's hard for you to stomach. Try real hard to try and post like an adult. That would be quite refreshing.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
You ain't fooling anyone CC. It's you

I cannot stop you from disobeying the moderator but I can put you on the ignore list.

That is correct. If I were to light off one million tons of TNT all at once, it would be the same as a one megaton nuclear device.

Now since you are obviously ignorant of the subject, I will tell you that the days of megatonage and nukes are long gone with the advent of precision delivery devices. Average yields are around 400 or 500 kilotons. No big deal, as long as they stay over there

Arthur Brain

Enjoy your break. Check out A.A.

Eh, if I get banned then so be it. Otherwise I don't drive but you continue with the gossip if you must. What does the Bible say about that again?

His posts are preferable to yours, Artie. I know that's hard for you to stomach. Try real hard to try and post like an adult. That would be quite refreshing.

Well, to you of course they are, they echo a lot of your own similar sentiments. I already do on the latter, it's why I don't spread gossip and lies and accuse people of being bullies when they aren't...

Arthur Brain

I cannot stop you from disobeying the moderator but I can put you on the ignore list.

How am I "disobeying the moderator" by recognizing that you're so obviously a sock puppet account of Catholic Crusader? You don't know how many others have seen the same thing do you?

That is correct. If I were to light off one million tons of TNT all at once, it would be the same as a one megaton nuclear device.

Now since you are obviously ignorant of the subject, I will tell you that the days of megatonage and nukes are long gone with the advent of precision delivery devices. Average yields are around 400 or 500 kilotons. No big deal, as long as they stay over there

Oh...wow, just wow.

Hey, you carry on in fantasyland there CC, sorry, TT...

:freak:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How am I "disobeying the moderator" by recognizing that you're so obviously a sock puppet account of Catholic Crusader? You don't know how many others have seen the same thing do you?

Oh...wow, just wow.

Hey, you carry on in fantasyland there CC, sorry, TT...

[emoji33]:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=132246&share_fid=4230&share_type=t

Sherman; said:
There is no evidence this is a CC sock. One of the things that was distinctive of CC was ugly personal comments. I am not seeing that with this account.