Nuclear War in South Asia?

Arthur Brain

No, it was your opinion on my solution.

I know you think highly of yourself, Arty, but your opinions aren't valid just because you voice them.

And you have yet so even attempt to show how.

:blabla:

:blabla:

Poor Artie, he thinks he's so smart, but he really just can't comprehend how a neighborhood of nations should interact.

Nah kid, I'm just a realist. See, the sensible person can see how the doing away of speed limits would result in far greater vehicle accidents and fatalities which is why we have such restrictions on speed from urban areas to freeways/motorways etc. The same principle applies here albeit in a different manner. You just assert things through blather and expect lunacy to be taken seriously.

Well, nope.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nah kid, I'm just a realist. See, the sensible person can see how the doing away of speed limits would result in far greater vehicle accidents and fatalities which is why we have such restrictions on speed from urban areas to freeways/motorways etc. The same principle applies here albeit in a different manner. You just assert things through blather and expect lunacy to be taken seriously.

Well, nope.

Stay on topic, kid, or start another thread.

Or let the grown ups talk.

Arthur Brain

Stay on topic, kid, or start another thread.

Or let the grown ups talk.

It was on topic and there's no need to smart. Your "solutions" to all manner of things are juvenile, ill thought out and make no sense.

Please do tell how such opposing forces could be convinced to "draw lots" outside of a cartoon strip by way of.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Two nuclear powers have an issue over territory. Well, all we can do is get with China and try to help broker a solution. Outside of that, it's crazy to involve ourselves or to think we can mandate a solution.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It was on topic and there's no need to smart. Your "solutions" to all manner of things are juvenile, ill thought out and make no sense.

Please do tell how such opposing forces could be convinced to "draw lots" outside of a cartoon strip by way of.

Arthur Brain = :allsmile:

:mock:

Your opinions have been noted and discarded.

Arthur Brain

Two nuclear powers have an issue over territory. Well, all we can do is get with China and try to help broker a solution. Outside of that, it's crazy to involve ourselves or to think we can mandate a solution.

Some people seem to think that nuclear war outside of their "haven" wouldn't be that big a deal. If it ever kicked off anywhere it would be catastrophic for the whole planet.

Arthur Brain

Your ideas are bonkers and would embarrass clued up third graders, or second graders even, or hey, first graders, I don't wanna insult actual kids.

You consistently come out with half baked rubbish. You cannot "police" other countries and you sure can't get them to draw lots over land...

:doh:

Arthur Brain

AB has been early morning drunk posting again.

Well, no, AB was simply posting early in the morning. Unlike some dipsticks I don't reckon that "real adults" have to be in bed by 10PM and certainly not on a weekend. Got nothing better to do than post lying gossip today Musty?

That's sad man.