Nuclear War in South Asia?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't go running to teacher and your gossip is hardly upsetting, it's more sad than anything.

I would have thought that Christians frowned on stuff like that? The Bible doesn't seem to shed it in a good light...
You sure do like looking down your nose at people.

You should humble yourself every once in a while.

Before God Himself humbles you.

Arthur Brain

Oh the irony. Take a look in the mirror "JudgeRightly". Pointing out trolling gossip isn't "looking down my nose at anyone" so get a grip. Though of course you'll give that stuff a free pass eh?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Some people seem to think that nuclear war outside of their "haven" wouldn't be that big a deal.
This reminds me of the U.S./USSR tension and posturing, but as with that long running dance the players understand what nuclear exchanges would mean for everyone involved. So we have a vested interest in helping the two sides posture their way into another simmer, but it's terribly paternalistic to think we can somehow, magically, step in and resolve anything. They'll get the outcome they want for whatever political/social gains the imagine are worthwhile.

I don't think either side is inherently insane or actually wants a nuclear exchange.

Oh the irony. Take a look in the mirror "JudgeRightly". Pointing out trolling gossip isn't "looking down my nose at anyone" so get a grip. Though of course you'll give that stuff a free pass eh?
Free pass? I thought he lived in the atta-boy section for that sort of thing. I didn't know he still actually posted. :plain: Such as it is.

musterion

He's an unsaved Brit looking down the double barrel of economic chaos and growing Mohammedan influence over his dying, increasingly lawless society, but judging by his posts he's either too stupid or too drunk to care, or he's a hard Leftist who's rooting for it to happen but ain't got the guts to come out and say it. For crying out loud, he lives in a society where police tiptoe gingerly around acid attacks, knifings and mass child rape depending on who did the deed, yet he thinks he lives in some utopian moral high ground from which to preach to the U.S.

He's a pathetic loser, the mirror image of our own Mr. Watterson. Just tell him to get stuffed and have another Fosters.

drbrumley

You see folks, there are three types of Trump Derangement Syndrome, A and B and C. Like hepatitis A,B and C.

Most liberals have the B. They hate Trump so bad they WANT anything to stick to get rid of him....Pelosi, Shumer, Nadler, etc all suffer from this.

The "Never Trumpers" of the Conservative wing all suffer from the C variety. They hate Trump so bad they WANT anything to stick to get rid of him as well. Flake, McConnell, Ryan etc. all suffer from this.

Then there is TDS A. (if the shoe fits, where it) Trump can do anything and all is well. They believe the Trump propaganda like drinking Kool Aid. Quick to attack anyone who dares question the Trump narrative.

Arthur Brain

He's an unsaved Brit looking down the double barrel of economic chaos and growing Mohammedan influence over his dying, increasingly lawless society, but judging by his posts he's either too stupid or too drunk to care, or he's a hard Leftist who's rooting for it to happen but ain't got the guts to come out and say it. For crying out loud, he lives in a society where police tiptoe gingerly around acid attacks, knifings and mass child rape depending on who did the deed, yet he thinks he lives in some utopian moral high ground from which to preach to the U.S.

He's a pathetic loser, the mirror image of our own Mr. Watterson. Just tell him to get stuffed and have another Fosters.

Ooooh, smarting a bit there are we Musty? Something sure got under ya skin for that epic little rant.

You got the "Brit" part right although precious little else unfortunately (although not surprisingly). By your very own "standards", I'm saved so real sorry about that as for some reason that seems to stick in your craw. Your hyperbole regarding Muslims or rather your nuttiness regarding Muslims is once again noted, scoffed at and filed accordingly, sorry, discarded accordingly. The fact that you make Alex Jones look only semi insane is nobody else's problem and nobody gingerly skirts around anything. Where it comes to crime in society then like anywhere else it exists and is serious. It's also tackled and is nothing like your "infowars" description, nor is Britain about to be overrun by Sharia law and the like.

Your latter bit is pure, indirect projection. Unlike you, I'll address you directly however. You are a deeply obnoxious, lying, gossiping, incredibly bitter and angry little man. Oh, and when I have a drink it sure ain't Fosters.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
If you aren't being facetious here then you are nuts.

No, I am not. I am serious and I am not nuts. Why is it our business if that side of the world wants to blow itself up. Why should we interfere. Not one of those people would give a damn if America came to an untimely end. Let them fight.

I believe in AMERICA FIRST. In this case, keeping our nose out of it and letting them blow themselves to smithereens is just good business, especially if the fallout kills a billion Chinamen too.

If Hitler had not been evil with gassing the Jews and all, if he had just be another European wanting to control Europe, I would say we should have let him have it.

The "progressives" always say there are too many people and cows farting and using up food and air and water, so here you go. Problem solved.

Arthur Brain

No, I am not. I am serious and I am not nuts. Why is it our business if that side of the world wants to blow itself up. Why should we interfere. Not one of those people would give a damn if America came to an untimely end. Let them fight.

I believe in AMERICA FIRST. In this case, keeping our nose out of it and letting them blow themselves to smithereens is just good business, especially if the fallout kills a billion Chinamen too.

The "progressives" always say there are too many people and cows farting and using up food and air and water, so here you go. Problem solved.

For a start, it would affect America as well even if it was entirely localized (which it wouldn't be). You don't have any idea of the sheer destructive force of nuclear weapons do you?

:freak:

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
For a start, it would affect America as well even if it was entirely localized (which it wouldn't be). You don't have any idea of the sheer destructive force of nuclear weapons do you?

:freak:

Nuclear weapons are not some magic evil force. We dropped lots of thermonuclear weapons in the pacific during the cold war, and nobody is worse for the wear are they. Add to those all the nukes that the Soviets exploded on land. We dropped far more than these backwards people could ever drop in a real war.

You are the one who has no idea, not me.

The destruction would not harm America. It might harm you some, but again, I do not care.

QUOTE:
As of 1993, worldwide, 520 atmospheric nuclear explosions (including 8 underwater) have been conducted with a total yield of 545 megaton (Mt): 217 Mt from fission and 328 Mt from fusion, while the estimated number of underground nuclear tests conducted in the period from 1957 to 1992 is 1,352 explosions with a total yield of 90 Mt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests

4786686E00000578-5206799-image-a-20_1513969281029.jpg

Operation_Crossroads_Baker_Edit.jpg

Arthur Brain

Nuclear weapons are not some magic evil force. We dropped lots of thermonuclear weapons in the pacific during the cold war, and nobody is worse for the wear are they. Add to those all the nukes that the Soviets exploded on land. We dropped far more than these backwards people could ever drop in a real war.

You are the one who has no idea, not me.

The destruction would not harm America. It might harm you some, but again, I do not care.

QUOTE:
As of 1993, worldwide, 520 atmospheric nuclear explosions (including 8 underwater) have been conducted with a total yield of 545 megaton (Mt): 217 Mt from fission and 328 Mt from fusion, while the estimated number of underground nuclear tests conducted in the period from 1957 to 1992 is 1,352 explosions with a total yield of 90 Mt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests

4786686E00000578-5206799-image-a-20_1513969281029.jpg

Operation_Crossroads_Baker_Edit.jpg

Wow, so you're that clueless that you think that nuclear testing = same effects as actual nuclear war. I'm well aware that you don't give a damn about any other human being that isn't American although how you can tie that in with Catholicism is anyone's guess.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Wow, so you're that clueless that you think that nuclear testing = same effects as actual nuclear war. I'm well aware that you don't give a damn about any other human being that isn't American although how you can tie that in with Catholicism is anyone's guess.

Catholicism. What are you talking about

The effect of whatever limited war they could wage would be no big global deal. I do care about other human beings, but not ones who would be happy to see me dead, which is the case of everyone over there.

Your posts are not making me care to much about you either. I told you atheists are rude.

Arthur Brain

Catholicism. What are you talking about

Oh give it a rest. You are the most obvious sock puppet ever, the absolute match in all details for "Catholic Crusader" in all but name. Hint: If you're gonna try and sneak in under a different name it helps if you don't post in the exact same manner, the exact same style and the exact same topic fixation, namely Trump. Do you deny it, bearing in mind that lying is hardly looked favourably upon by the Catechism?

The effect of whatever limited war they could wage would be no big global deal. I do care about other human beings, but not ones who would be happy to see me dead, which is the case of everyone over there.

Then you really are woefully ill informed about the effects of nuclear war.

Your posts are not making me care to much about you either. I told you atheists are rude.

I'm not an atheist and your assumptions are supposed to be polite?