my sincere apologies

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You are so good at finding negative things for your not so favorite poster of yours.

I think you should switch to finding positive things to say even to your enemy.

Remember Jesus says to love your enemy?

You don't have to express so negatively to your enemy.

I started doing that myself without compromising my faith.

peace and blessings in Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are so good at finding negative things for your not so favorite poster of yours.

I think you should switch to finding positive things to say even to your enemy.

Remember Jesus says to love your enemy?

You don't have to express so negatively to your enemy.

I started doing that myself without compromising my faith.

peace and blessings in Jesus.

Friends? No,wolfie, you are the LORD God's enemy, and thus mine...Philippians 3:18 KJV, Romans 5:10 KJV.

War....Exodus 15:3 KJV.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John, I have to go.

In the mean time, I think you should try to calm yourself.

negative feelings are not healthy for you.

peace and love in Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
John, I have to go.

In the mean time, I think you should try to calm yourself.

negative feelings are not healthy for you.

peace and love in Jesus.

More psycho babble. And high heat in baseball is good, but in your future home, hell, it will not be good for you.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
You really just said the Lord GOD laughed at me; as if you speak on behalf of GOD.

that's a little much there friendo.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

1.You speak on behalf of God? No? Then shut up.

See how that works?
2.Sophistry...
Corinthians 13:3 KJV Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.

I speak, what the book speaks.

Thanks for further supporting my assessment, that you have not picked up the bible, in years, much less studied it.

Sit down.

popsthebuilder

Hebrews 10: 24. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Hebrews 10: 24. And let us bestow thought on one another with a view to arousing one another to brotherly love and right conduct; 25. not neglecting--as some habitually do--to meet together, but encouraging one another, and doing this all the more since you can see the day of Christ approaching. 26. For if we wilfully persist in sin after having received the full knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains in reserve any other sacrifice for sins. 27. There remains nothing but a certain awful expectation of judgement, and the fury of a fire which before long will devour the enemies of the truth. -

(peace)