my sincere apologies

God's Truth

They are entirely separate...

1. God gave up on the gentiles in "the time past." Agreed?

2. God created Israel as His chosen people who He would use to bring the WORLD back into a relationship with Him thru Jesus Christ. Agreed?

3. By saying that, it is obvious Israel was higher in God's eyes than Gentiles. Agreed?

4. Israel fell. Agreed?

5. Meaning Israel is no longer higher in God's eyes but have sank to the bottom along with the rest of us Gentiles. Agreed?

6. Meaning salvation has come to the Gentiles thru Israel's fall. Agreed?

God gave up on the Gentiles?

The old testament was about earthy Israel; the new testament is about spiritual Israel.

What is earthy is passing away.

It only matters about what is spiritual.

Jesus came and those who already belonged to God had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

God cut off and hardened the Jews He did not accept.

Gentiles were not allowed to get saved yet.

However, Jesus said when he is crucified, then all could come to him to be saved; even those who were cut off and hardened.

The Jews who were cut off and hardened could be grafted back in if they did not persist in unbelief.

All can be grafted in as long as they believe and obey Jesus.

When Jesus was on the earth, he taught how to get in his body.

He taught that first to the Jews.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Of course God would come first to those who knew Him and waited for the Savior.

God's Truth

And I've shown you what Jesus said after He ascended to heaven, but you reject HIM.

You reject the risen Lord Jesus Christ. Which is proof you remain on the wrong side of the Cross.

There is no such thing as a wrong and right side of the cross.

That is a made up false statement to a false doctrine.

popsthebuilder

Many do, and many more claim they have to earn that gift....which takes away it's preciousness.
It is most definitely free.

But being of the greatest worth; it should be regarded as such, and not ignored by those who openly announce belief.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Christ isn't even offering it to you until you do right.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

John 18:37 Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

drbrumley

EPHESIANS 2:11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

God's Truth

EPHESIANS 2:11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

They were without hope and without God in the world because they did not come into the covenant of circumcision.

We have to obey the covenant guidelines to be included in the covenant.

glorydaz

Christ isn't even offering it to you until you do right.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

John 18:37 Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

John 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Not one is speaking of the Gospel of Grace.

God's Truth

So you keep saying. Too bad you don't have a clue about the Grace He brought and revealed to Paul.

Paul has the one and only gospel, the gospel of Jesus.

Romans 15:19 by the power of signs and wonders, through the power of the Spirit of God. So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.

glorydaz

Good grief, Paul isn't the good news, Jesus is.

You should be embarrassed by your ignorance.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

popsthebuilder

Openly announcing belief does not mean one is a believer. It never has, and it never will.
We agree.

Do you find confession pertinent to salvation?

Is such a personal confession to inner self?

(Yes ma'am; the second question is actually a real question)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

You should be embarrassed by your ignorance.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Oh for goodness sake. Paul was saved and given the only gospel that saves; and then he was commanded to preach it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
another meshak this?

remember Jesus is the Lord, not meshak.

You so sound jealous because I can be so open to my not so perfect faith.

don't take yourself seriously,

Focus on Jesus.

I just noticed my typo, I meant "not so perfect faith".

sorry.