my sincere apologies

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would like to apologize to everyone whom I offended with my not so loving approaches and interactions.

It is so immature and anti-Christ spirit.

I will do my best to stop it all together.

So please forgive me.

love, peace and many blessings to all of you.

Last edited:

eleos

I would like to apologize to everyone whom I offended with my not so loving approaches and interactions.

It is so immature and anti-Christ behavior.

So please forgive me.

I have to admit I considered blocking you. I hold nothing against you. I think the approach should be to .... "agree to disagree" rather than posting personal comments to people by personal demeaning statements/comments. We are all searching for the truth via scripture and we discuss scripture. We should all strive to keep focused on scripture and not the person. God Bless.

Zeke

It is so immature and anti-Christ behavior.

So please forgive me.

Wouldn't worry about it, unconditional love can't be offended. We all get egocentric on forums from years of practice so dust yourself off and start over, trying not to offend only makes it worse just be yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Wouldn't worry about it, unconditional love can't be offended. We all get egocentric on forums from years of practice so dust yourself off and start over, trying not to offend only makes it worse just be yourself.

My faith is still the same.

If I see personal attacks or offensive response I will disregard it.

I will still keep on spreading Jesus' word or His teachings of love.

thank you:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have to admit I considered blocking you.

I don't even know how I offended you by my comment.

But I will do my best not to comment with not so loving approach because it is anti-spirit and against Jesus' teaching of love..

Please forgive me.

marhig

I agree, those who belong to Christ must speak the truth but we are not to be revilers. And we certainly shouldn't mock, humiliate and degrade others as some here do, acting like children, calling others names and calling them unsaved. I've never seen those belonging to Christ in the Bible calling others unsaved.

We should have hope for everyone, speak the truth and still care for them regardless of what they do to us, or say about us. It doesn't matter what anyone says, it only matters what our hearts are like before God and what he thinks about us.

There are people here a lot worse with their mouths than meshak, and they seem to be allowed to talk to others like that. But anyway, that's the way it is. Only God truly knows us, and only he can judge our hearts as he's the righteous judge :)

musterion

Meshak,

Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose the third day for your justification. That covers EVERYTHING that has ever stood between you and God.

All He asks you to do is believe it and accept it as the gift that it is, and eternal life with Him is guaranteed to be yours.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree, those who belong to Christ must speak the truth but we are not to be revilers. And we certainly shouldn't mock, humiliate and degrade others as some here do, acting like children, calling others names and calling them unsaved. I've never seen those belonging to Christ in the Bible calling others unsaved.

We should have hope for everyone, speak the truth and still care for them regardless of what they do to us, or say about us. It doesn't matter what anyone says, it only matters what our hearts are like before God and what he thinks about us.

There are people here a lot worse with their mouths than meshak, and they seem to be allowed to talk to others like that. But anyway, that's the way it is. Only God truly knows us, and only he can judge our hearts as he's the righteous judge :)

I have leaned how to be like Jesus by watching your interaction with others.

You are blessed sister.

BTW, I will still continue on spreading Jesus' word.:)

marhig

I took all my ignore lists too.

those red marks don't bother me any more.
I don't ignore anyone either, and I don't care what red marks are against me either, I don't even look. I've never given a neg rep (I think that's what it's called on here?) to anyone. I don't even know how to do it, but I wouldn't bother anyway. I believe that God gives us a mouth to speak when we need it, so we can come back with the word without giving neg reps.

Anyway, it's better not to hold it against those who revile us, and just let it go. Satan will try to eat at our hearts, but Christ within can overcome him.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It is so immature and anti-Christ spirit.

So please forgive me.

Thank you for this post, Meshak. It's refreshing when someone is willing to consider they *may* not be right about everything. It keeps the lines of communication open. :thumb:

marhig

I have leaned how to be like Jesus by watching your interaction with others.

You are blessed sister.

BTW, I will still continue on spreading Jesus' word.:)
Meshak, it's not me, I'm not a nice person, I've been changed by the power of the Spirit through Christ. I was wild before I knew God. God has changed my heart it's him that helps me, and he's helping you too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't ignore anyone either, and I don't care what red marks are against me either, I don't even look. I've never given a neg rep (I think that's what it's called on here?) to anyone. I don't even know how to do it, but I wouldn't bother anyway. I believe that God gives us a mouth to speak when we need it, so we can come back with the word without giving neg reps.

Yes, I have noticed it:)

You have been ignoring all my praising God for your faithfulness.

Anyway, it's better not to hold it against those who revile us, and just let it go. Satan will try to eat at our hearts, but Christ within can overcome him.

Yes:)

thank you again:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then you don't really believe it and He may as well have never died for you. You don't believe He can save you by Himself. You insist on doing it yourself, and you're damned for it.

You've been warned.

we are all entitled to our opinions.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, it's not me, I'm not a nice person, I've been changed by the power of the Spirit through Christ. I was wild before I knew God. God has changed my heart it's him that helps me, and he's helping you too.
\

I know you are humble servant and that is what I like about you:)

Just remember, I am praising God for your faithfulness.

marhig

Then you don't really believe it and He may as well have never died for you. You don't believe He can save you by Himself. You insist on doing it yourself, and you're damned for it.

You've been warned.
Musterion look at this

Acts 5:32

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him

We receive the Holy Spirit once we obey God.

Zeke

Meshak,

Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose the third day for your justification. That covers EVERYTHING that has ever stood between you and God.

All He asks you to do is believe it and accept it as the gift that it is, and eternal life with Him is guaranteed to be yours.

That's still conditional on something outside rather than the light every man comes into this world "with" John 1:9, making everyone a temple 1Cor 3:6 of the living God Acts 17:24, the first place you search after a divine revelation concerning what the dead letter is spiritually teaching in the heart Matt 6:33, Luke 17:20-21, the way is experienced on the inside since the foundation of the world of matter where the god man 1 Cor 15:44-45 is put through reaping what is sown to learn how to judge righteously like the Father who judges no man, the kingdom of Light is always available Matt 23:13 or Jesus was misinformed seeing that verse shows it was.

You really need to grasp what you are sowing before it's harvest time, no warning just fact.