my sincere apologies

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, mess-hak. I do not have any wolf friends, and see no reason to start being friends with wolves, or negotiate with them, now. I do not like wolves/wolf-ette's.....saint John W I am....

Good day to you, wolfie.

John,

You sound so angry or frustrated.

from now on I will give pos reps to everyone who expresses hostility or angry remarks to make them feel better.

love, peace and many blessing:)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John,

from now on I will give pos reps to everyone who expresses hostility or angry remarks to make them feel better.

How "Disingenuous" of you. You sure are garnering a lot of attention, aren't you, 'little lady?' You might need a good agent if your "Brand" really 'Skyrockets?'

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

You sound, talk like a psycho babble Dr. Phil, and a lost, blind "person," mess-hack, having a tantrum, because I rejected your "friend" request, and told you to get lost, wolfie, and now you are trying to save "face"(loosely employed here).

Good day to you, sir, blessings, and may the LORD God pour hot coals upon that stupid hat/head of yours, and quit trying to be my "buddy," as I do not negotiate with communists, or wolves, and certainly am not friends with bloody, thirsty grievous wolves, who attempt to "spiritually" rape/plunder/devour the babes/sheep, such as yourself.

Get saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You sound, talk like a psycho babble Dr. Phil, and a lost, blind "person," mess-hack, having a tantrum, because I rejected your "friend" request, and told you to get lost, wolfie, and now you are trying to save "face"(loosely employed here).

Good day to you, sir, blessings, and may the LORD God pour hot coals upon that stupid hat/head of yours, and quit trying to be my "buddy," as I do not negotiate with communists, or wolves, and certainly am not friends with bloody, thirsty grievous wolves, who attempt to "spiritually" rape/plunder/devour the babes/sheep, such as yourself.

Get saved.

peace:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Get saved.

peace:)

john w

Hall of Fame

Paul always greets the brethren with "Grace and Peace," i.e., grace first, then peace, not "Peace and grace," as there is no peace, between the LORD God and man, without first "grace." Of course, since you are lost, that is incomprehensible to you...2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor. 2:14 KJV.

The "volume of the book"......a book of details...

I nominate this post as TMBAHPOTY(The Most Brilliant And Humble Post Of The Year).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul always greets the brethren with "Grace and Peace," i.e., grce first, then peace, not "Peace and grace," as there is no peace, between the LORD God and man, without first "grace." Of course, since you are lost, that is incomprehensible to you...2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor. 2:14 KJV.

The "volume of the book"......a book of details...

I nominate this post as TMBAHPOTY(The Most Brilliant And Humble Post Of The Year).

peace.

john w

Hall of Fame
thank you my friend:)

Luke 23:12 KJV

And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.

dog-friends-1368795305_b.jpg

Philippians 3:2 KJV