my sincere apologies

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What are you, satire? You and your ilk give each other millions of rep points and make a job out of taking away from others, and you what to rebuke someone as an alms giver?
The difference is that we don't boast about it when we do. We simply do it and move on.

glorydaz

What are you, satire? You and your ilk give each other millions of rep points and make a job out of taking away from others, and you what to rebuke someone as an alms giver?

You're such a little copy cat. You and your "ilk". Danoh. :rotfl:

It's the boasting about giving alms, Miss Work For Salvation Queen.

MS. SPIT on the Grace of God QUEEN.

Missy Jealous of Rep Queen. :e4e:

God's Truth

You're such a little copy cat. You and your "ilk". Danoh. :rotfl:

It's the boasting about giving alms, Miss Work For Salvation Queen.

MS. SPIT on the Grace of God QUEEN.

Missy Jealous of Rep Queen. :e4e:

I have been debating for many years and have used that word 'ilk' way before Danoh. I haven't even read where Danoh said that. You have an active imagination not based on truth, IMHO.

If you weren't boasting about your reps you wouldn't be falling all over the place rushing to give your ilk pos reps that we can all see.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Apologists for Jesus........

Apologists for Jesus........

I would like to apologize to everyone whom I offended with my not so loving approaches and interactions.

It is so immature and anti-Christ spirit.

I will do my best to stop it all together.

So please forgive me.

love, peace and many blessings to all of you.

Commendable attitude, one which others might also want to adopt which might make their so called 'witness for the Lord' more credible, if not more attractive.

Its when the 'pot shots' are demeaning, denigrating and devaluing, belittling another...that it becomes deplorable and shameful, especially if the poster claims to be a so called 'Christian'. (a person anointed by the Spirit of God, having the Spirit of Christ, thereby supposing to have the fruit of the Christ-nature in them). - this is why the 'spirit' in which one is communicating is key. Jesus also chided his disciples over what manner of 'spirit' they were operating from.

Beyond religious labels, ANY reader can discern what tone, spirit and manner a poster is communicating in....and be able to judge their basic decency, civility or character thereby. On that note, beyond engaging a discussion or debate thru intellectual honesty and sharing of views, respecting other views, we can allow disagreements and differing opinions, and share in a civil manner why we accept or reject a particular view, exploring all its dimensions with a gesture towards 'creative dialogue'. Some of us more liberal thinkers are more able to engage such dialogues, while it is more challenging for others.

I would add that the 'Jesus words only' approach sounds wonderful, but as long as 'Paulianity' holds court in most of the halls of modern day pop-Christianity,...you may find yourself in a marginalized sector of the spectrum, no matter how many 'God bless yous' you hand out :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Wolves come in many different guises.........

Wolves come in many different guises.........

Sorry, mess-hak. I do not have any wolf friends, and see no reason to start being friends with wolves, or negotiate with them, now. I do not like wolves/wolf-ette's.....saint John W I am....

Good day to you, wolfie.

See here :cool:

eleos

It wasn't one single thing. It just seemed to me, that overall your answers were short and somewhat demeaning and more so opinionated answers rather than biblical support for what was being discussed. But, my friend, do not take it to heart ... it is difficult conversing on a text-based platform. God Bless.

john w

Hall of Fame

See here-you:

Grey_wolf_GunnarRiesAmphibol.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It wasn't one single thing. It just seemed to me, that overall your answers were short and somewhat demeaning and more so opinionated answers rather than biblical support for what was being discussed. But, my friend, do not take it to heart ... it is difficult conversing on a text-based platform. God Bless.

Yes, my posts are mostly very short to make my point clear.

So I don't debate.

I am sorry if that offend you eleos.

Most threads are never-ending without making much point.

If you don't understand what I am talking about, please ask me.

thank you.

Blessings.

Last edited: