my sincere apologies

marhig

I created this thread because of your loving witnessing for Christ.

I praise God for your faithfulness:)
Thank you, but it's nothing to do with me, without Christ and the power and grace of God, we couldn't do anything and we would be dead in our sins.

So it's thanks to God for blessing us, and thanks to Christ Jesus for laying down his life to bare witness to truth and bring us the gospel of God and for living it out to show us the way.

All praise be to God and to his son Christ Jesus without whom we wouldn't have known the way, the truth and the life which brings us back to the father.

Zeke

Indeed; knowing disbelief is making the gift of no effect in one's own life; not unforgiven in itself; but it seems to be derived from any doctrine that seemingly attempts to nullify the Word of GOD, and His example, teachings and self sacrifice. That is those doctrines that say faith is not effectual to change, or those that say that we have no capacity to turn towards GOD, or those whom preach that works pleasing to GOD are indeed due to faith in HIS Christ, yet secretly go on in their own greedy and lustful desires in hypocrisy.

It's good to have you here to clearly articulate what others have trouble expressing.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

The paradoxical duplicity that passes as knowing the mystery around here is revealing, birthed from the interpretations of the english versions with some dubious alterations, protected from exposure by the inerrancy loyalist who also push eternal punishment, the obvious fruit of that perversion is fear, degrading the character of our Spiritual Parentage they have twisted into a behavioral absurdity resembling the good cop bad cop routine! then to top it off they will play the grace card with some bullet holes in it from judge roy bean.

I judge their dogma but realize their victims of the worlds programming like we all start with, the kingdom of appearances veils their minds ( Judah and Tamar) to the kingdom inside them, the spiritual trail behind the dead letter is locked to their minds 2Cor 3:6, stuck in the elemental tools first taught to them through and for flesh understanding Matt 11:11, the next level spied out reported back to them it's fearful with giants in the land keeps them egocentric and secure Hebrews 6:1-5, attached to the world govern-mentalist systems which resembles their conditional Deity.

glorydaz

He's working in all of us who obey him in the truth, and live by his will and love him from our hearts and truly follow Jesus loving and caring those around us

I would love to read and have a Bible meeting with you pops and a few others here my friend :)

That would be quite the Bible....all of you deny Jesus is God. :rotfl:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would like to elaborate this thread.

I will do my best not to be rude or personal what I have to say.

But I will not compromise in my faith in Jesus Christ.

And some of my posts will be offensive to my opposes.

I will continue to spread what Jesus has to say about the Gospel.

Love and the Truth in Jesus Christ.

Blessings.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would like to elaborate this thread.

I will do my best not to be rude or personal what I have to say.

But I will not compromise in my faith in Jesus Christ.

And some of my posts will be offensive to my opposes.

I will continue to spread what Jesus has to say about the Gospel.

Love and the Truth in Jesus Christ.

Blessings.
Did you have Bybee wacked? Fess up...release yourself...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We've all seen your best, and it ain't pretty.
You will fail, as you always do.

peace
blessings
good day

Hi:)

I am doing my best to give you pos reps too:)

I wonder why the site won't let me giving out barrage of pos reps continually to the same poster?