my sincere apologies

glorydaz

Really? Who would I speak like? Christ? :rolleyes:

I'M QUOTING HIM NOW....

Matthew 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Jesus' own words here, and they bear repeating. Meshak, He is talking to such as YOU.

God's Truth

You just contradicted yourself....more than once.

I don't hate you at all. I don't even know you. You may be a perfectly nice guy, but God did not give you your faith. Had He done so, you would not be so blind to who Jesus Christ is.

You won't be saved by your faith anyway, but by the faith of Jesus Christ....but you don't know Him.

Stop claiming your words are scriptural. They aren't.

Good grief. We have to have faith.

God's Truth

my my my.

You don't sound like Christian lady.

You need to know that Jesus is the Lord and not you.

It is a grave sin to slander His servants.

Jesus does not approve of self appointed judges.

peace and blessings.

You are a hypocrite. You do everything that glorydazed does.

marhig

Yeah.....I was an atheist and just wished myself not an atheist anymore....

My words and faith are scriptural. Just that you don't agree with it doesn't mean what was given to me from GOD is wrong. You would so well to insult me rather than GOD, which you do by saying He didn't actually give me my faith.

As if you have any motivation for your words other than spite.

As you have EVER been able to prove a single false claim against me with my own words or scripture.

Hate me if you want.

The feeling mutual.

Even if I did consider you my enemy I wouldn't hate you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Hiya pops,. Nice to see you back. I see you've walked straight into a den of lions! Don't worry, God can stop their mouths

Wolves attack rip and tear, sheep are peaceful I can see which one you are and is not a wolf :) some here need to look in a mirror!

popsthebuilder

You just contradicted yourself....more than once.

I don't hate you at all. I don't even know you. You may be a perfectly nice guy, but God did not give you your faith. Had He done so, you would not be so blind to who Jesus Christ is.

You won't be saved by your faith anyway, but by the faith of Jesus Christ....but you don't know Him.

Stop claiming your words are scriptural. They aren't.
Prove it.

And there were a few typos in my last message to you; most likely causing the seeming contradiction.

popsthebuilder

Hiya pops,. Nice to see you back. I see you've walked straight into a den of lions! Don't worry, God can stop their mouths

Wolves attack rip and tear, sheep are peaceful I can see which one you are and is not a wolf :) some here need to look in a mirror!
I had misspoken when I told her the feeling is mutual.

I'm glad you haven't turned on me friend.

May GOD guide us all, by His Will and Word.

marhig

I had misspoken when I told her the feeling is mutual.

I'm glad you haven't turned on me friend.

May GOD guide us all, by His Will and Word.

I knew that you'd made a mistake when reading it, that was quite clear from what you wrote in the rest of the post, I know you wouldn't say something like that. People will turn on us for anything, including obvious mistakes. Never mind they can say what they want, but God knows our hearts :)

marhig

You are abusing the verses.

May God bless you.
Yes that's true, Jesus was talking to those who loved their own lives before God and those who looked alright on the outside but their hearts are far from him, they are those full of dead men's bones, not filled of the spirit of life and love, but rather filled with the lusts of the flesh and the works thereof. Foolish people who deny God's will, who lead others down the wrong path because their lives are wrong, Jesus said, do as they say but don't do as they do, they taught the law but they abused it, just like many abuse the word of God that Christ preached today. Those who have heard and know the truth but are not willing to lay down their lives for others and live by the will of God, but rather they love their flesh, they are full of pride, looking down on others, and love the world and love the praise of men. They've had their reward.

And Jesus also said to people with a heart like this, because you say you see, your sin remains!

popsthebuilder

Yes that's true, Jesus was talking to those who loved their own lives before God and those who looked alright on the outside but their hearts are far from him, they are those full of dead men's bones, not filled of the spirit of life and love, but rather filled with the lusts of the flesh and the works thereof. Foolish people who deny God's will, who lead others down the wrong path because their lives are wrong, Jesus said, do as they say but don't do as they do, they taught the law but they abused it, just like many abuse the word of God that Christ preached today. Those who have heard and know the truth but are not willing to lay down their lives for others and live by the will of God, but rather they love their flesh, they are full of pride, looking down on others, and love the world and love the praise of men. They've had their reward.

And Jesus also said to people with a heart like this, because you say you see, your sin remains!
Indeed; knowing disbelief is making the gift of no effect in one's own life; not unforgiven in itself; but it seems to be derived from any doctrine that seemingly attempts to nullify the Word of GOD, and His example, teachings and self sacrifice. That is those doctrines that say faith is not effectual to change, or those that say that we have no capacity to turn towards GOD, or those whom preach that works pleasing to GOD are indeed due to faith in HIS Christ, yet secretly go on in their own greedy and lustful desires in hypocrisy.

It's good to have you here to clearly articulate what others have trouble expressing.

peace

marhig

Indeed; knowing disbelief is making the gift of no effect in one's own life; not unforgiven in itself; but it seems to be derived from any doctrine that seemingly attempts to nullify the Word of GOD, and His example, teachings and self sacrifice. That is those doctrines that say faith is not effectual to change, or those that say that we have no capacity to turn towards GOD, or those whom preach that works pleasing to GOD are indeed due to faith in HIS Christ, yet secretly go on in their own greedy and lustful desires in hypocrisy.

It's good to have you here to clearly articulate what others have trouble expressing.

peace

Pops, I have a Bible app, and it gives me a verse a day. And this verse came up today and I thought that it fitted this discussion perfectly

1 John 3:18

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pops, I have a Bible app, and it gives me a verse a day. And this verse came up today and I thought that it fitted this discussion perfectly

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

excellent one, thank you:)

The HS is working powerfully in you, sister:)

popsthebuilder

Yes, ma'am, it does fit surely.

My app gives me verses at least daily and is always edifying and pertinent in some fashion or another.

How past man's understanding are the ways of GOD; to HIS Glory.

peace

popsthebuilder

(can i continue the passage and message please)

1 John 3: 18. Dear children, let us not love in words only nor with the lips, but in deed and in truth. 19. And in this way we shall come to know that we are loyal to the truth, and shall satisfy our consciences in His presence 20. in whatever matters our hearts condemn us--because God is greater than our hearts and knows everything. 21. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have perfect confidence towards God; 22. and whatever we ask for we obtain from Him, because we obey His commands and do the things which are pleasing in His sight. 23. And this is His command--that we are to believe in His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as He has commanded us to do. 24. The man who obeys His commands continues in union with God, and God continues in union with him; and through His Spirit whom He has given us we can know that He continues in union with us.

(peace)

marhig

excellent one, thank you:)

The HS is working powerfully in you, sister:)
He's working in all of us who obey him in the truth, and live by his will and love him from our hearts and truly follow Jesus loving and caring those around us

I would love to read and have a Bible meeting with you pops and a few others here my friend :)

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(can i continue the passage and message please)

1 John 3: 18. Dear children, let us not love in words only nor with the lips, but in deed and in truth. 19. And in this way we shall come to know that we are loyal to the truth, and shall satisfy our consciences in His presence 20. in whatever matters our hearts condemn us--because God is greater than our hearts and knows everything. 21. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have perfect confidence towards God; 22. and whatever we ask for we obtain from Him, because we obey His commands and do the things which are pleasing in His sight. 23. And this is His command--that we are to believe in His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as He has commanded us to do. 24. The man who obeys His commands continues in union with God, and God continues in union with him; and through His Spirit whom He has given us we can know that He continues in union with us.

(peace)

lovely:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He's working in all of us who obey him in the truth, and live by his will and love him from our hearts and truly follow Jesus loving and caring those around us

I would love to read and have a Bible meeting with you pops and a few others here my friend :)

I created this thread because of your loving witnessing for Christ.

I praise God for your faithfulness:)