masks work .. to infect you :(

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I was in the local grocery store without a mask and nobody bothered me, but as I passed a man with the mask down I asked him how long he was going to put up with this. He walked by as if he didn't hear me, but I think everyone should ask that question to try and generate some confidence to act sane and take off the stupid mask.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
So I was in the local grocery store without a mask and nobody bothered me, but as I passed a man with the mask down I asked him how long he was going to put up with this. He walked by as if he didn't hear me, but I think everyone should ask that question to try and generate some confidence to act sane and take off the stupid mask.

I'm with you. Check out the pinned thread:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shocker... went into a Dollar General where they've been strict about masks. Not only was the clerk totally maskless, but there wasn't a single shopper with a mask on. Not even chin-wearers. I asked the clerk what was going on and she just said it was all BS from the start and as long as the manager wasn't there they didn't need to play the game. At least that's a step in the right direction.

way 2 go

The data demonstrates very clearly that Americans have overwhelmingly exceeded the masking compliance percentages needed to supposedly “flatten the curve” and reduce transmission of the virus. The problem, of course, is that the models have not matched reality. Americans are wearing masks, but the hypothesis behind universal masking has not worked to stop the spread of COVID-19.

what if I told you ... mask map
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F41744242-c08c-4146-8027-dfb65efea051_487x438.png

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Shocker... went into a Dollar General where they've been strict about masks. Not only was the clerk totally maskless, but there wasn't a single shopper with a mask on. Not even chin-wearers. I asked the clerk what was going on and she just said it was all BS from the start and as long as the manager wasn't there they didn't need to play the game. At least that's a step in the right direction.

People need to stand up and not wear a mask even WITH the manager there.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People need to stand up and not wear a mask even WITH the manager there.
True, but like the Muslims, it is sometimes wise to restrain one's resistance until a more powerful position is obtained. This isn't to say "don't resist", but be wise as serpents about it even it is just resisting within one's mind.

Gary K

Banned
The Danes did a study recently that used 6000 participants. They found masks were as good as useless.

way 2 go

The Danes did a study recently that used 6000 participants. They found masks were as good as useless.

so far the evidence is that masks outside of professional medical environment work to infect you. :(