JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well said but I do not get the idea that in this place I have the right choose

You have the right to not be defaced.
You have the right to not be controlled.
You have the obligation to support your family.

to be careful for the sake of others without being scorned for being a dupe or letting my rights be trampled.

Hebrews 6:10-12 For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do. Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others...

Addressed to a nation who's relationship with God was based on following laws, one of those laws was love your neighbor.

1 Corinthians 12:25-27 so that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another.

Romans 15:1- 2 Now we who are strong have an obligation to bear the weaknesses of those without strength, and not to please ourselves. Each one of us must please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, God’s chosen ones, holy and loved, put on heartfelt compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience...

etc

Addressed to Christian believers.

Not society as a whole.

I don't assume it, I follow the advice of the health professionals in our local gov't

Who have been lying to you for the past year.

See also the links in my previous post.

and in my family, all who are in agreement that to take it seriously is the way to proceed the best for all.

You can tell your family that the worst is over with, and you and them can go back to living normally.

Arthur Brain

Because you say so?

Because I have 5000 years of civilized behavior that says otherwise.

If I know I am infected, then I will be considerate, but I'm not going to put my own wellbeing at risk simply because my neighbor is afraid of getting sick. That's how it's always been.

If I don't know that I'm infected, then I'm not going to allow myself to be controlled by fear. I'm going to live life like normal, and my neighbor does not have the right to control me to do otherwise.

The total number of deaths caused by the virus alone is only around 10k.

I have answered this question already.

I am NOT NOR HAVE I EVER claimed that people are not dying from the virus.

But people are also suffering and even dying from the irresponsible "precautions" that have been implemented based not on science, but on politics.

And on top of that, masks don't work.

Let's not use dehumanizing terms.

"Tribal immunity" is better.

That's because not enough people are catching it.

False.
They are dying from this virus and it's a lot more than 10K in your own country no matter how much you may want to lap up sources that downplay the actual number of deaths from the thing. Your president tried that approach even though he knew beforehand just how serious things were going to get.

I don't live my life in fear, nor do I promote any sort of scaremongering but I do decide to take sensible precautions for both the well being of myself and other people. Wearing a mask is not something I enjoy. There's nothing about this pandemic that I enjoy quite frankly and you're free to do as you will.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
They are dying from this virus and it's a lot more than 10K in your own country no matter how much you may want to lap up sources that downplay the actual number of deaths from the thing.

I'm only quoting the facts, Arthur.

The fact that such facts downplay the actual number of deaths can't be helped.

Your president tried that approach even though he knew beforehand just how serious things were going to get.

I don't live my life in fear,

Then don't wear a mask.

nor do I promote any sort of scaremongering

You do by wearing a mask.
You do by advocating for lockdowns.
You do by putting down others for not doing the above.

but I do decide to take sensible precautions for both the well being of myself and other people.

There is nothing sensible about wearing a mask that does nothing to protect you or others from catching an aerosol based virus.

There is nothing sensible about locking down a nation to stop the spread of a virus that cannot be stopped.

There is nothing sensible about shutting down a global economy over a virus, when the result is that tens of thousands of children are now dying every month due to the restrictions.

Wearing a mask is not something I enjoy.

Then stop. Because it isn't helping you at all.

There's nothing about this pandemic that I enjoy quite frankly and you're free to do as you will.

You have the right to be afraid.
Heck, may as well learn how to be more obedient while you're at it:

Arthur Brain

I'm only quoting the facts, Arthur.

The fact that such facts downplay the actual number of deaths can't be helped.

Then don't wear a mask.

You do by wearing a mask.
You do by advocating for lockdowns.
You do by putting down others for not doing the above.

There is nothing sensible about wearing a mask that does nothing to protect you or others from catching an aerosol based virus.

There is nothing sensible about locking down a nation to stop the spread of a virus that cannot be stopped.

There is nothing sensible about shutting down a global economy over a virus, when the result is that tens of thousands of children are now dying every month due to the restrictions.

Then stop. Because it isn't helping you at all.

You have the right to be afraid.
Heck, may as well learn how to be more obedient while you're at it:
You are not quoting facts at all. You are simply quoting sources that fit into your narrative. I'll continue to wear a mask, not because of fear but because it's a sensible precaution that primarily protects others rather than myself. You are free to do as you will.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
You are not quoting facts at all

Dude you can't keep doing that. We quote facts and you always respond that we are not. What the heck. You might as well not even be here if that's all you're going to do.

(y) 🇺🇸

Arthur Brain

Dude you can't keep doing that. We quote facts and you always respond that we are not. You m ight as well not even be here.

(y) 🇺🇸
If you were actually doing that then there'd be no opposition. You aren't, so there is. An article from WND certainly doesn't count although I can understand why it would appeal to folk on the far right...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are not quoting facts at all. You are simply quoting sources that fit into your narrative.

So when you quote sources that fit your narrative on other topics, it's ok, but when I or other conservatives do it, it's wrong?

I think you'll find that most of these "sources that fit my narrative" are valid, if you would actually put the time and effort into reading what they say.

But of course, you're free to keep your head in the sand, and you certainly do have the right to be afraid, especially of the truth.

I'll continue to wear a mask, not because of fear but because it's a sensible precaution that primarily protects others rather than myself.

Except that, as the video above shows, the masks do absolutely nothing to protect ANYONE, let alone others, from an aerosolized virus.

You are free to do as you will.

Do you deny the following?:

“It’s been seven months since the first COVID-19 cases were reported, and it is increasingly clear that the repercussions of the pandemic are causing more harm to children than the disease itself,” UNICEF Executive Director Henrietta Fore said. “Household poverty and food insecurity rates have increased.”

“By having schools closed, by having primary healthcare services disrupted, by having nutritional programs dysfunctional, we are also creating harm,” Victor Aguayo, the head of UNICEF’s nutrition program, said.

Do you disagree with the following, and if so, why?

Arthur Brain

So when you quote sources that fit your narrative on other topics, it's ok, but when I or other conservatives do it, it's wrong?

I think you'll find that most of these "sources that fit my narrative" are valid, if you would actually put the time and effort into reading what they say.

But of course, you're free to keep your head in the sand, and you certainly do have the right to be afraid, especially of the truth.

Except that, as the video above shows, the masks do absolutely nothing to protect ANYONE, let alone others, from an aerosolized virus.

Do you deny the following?:

“It’s been seven months since the first COVID-19 cases were reported, and it is increasingly clear that the repercussions of the pandemic are causing more harm to children than the disease itself,” UNICEF Executive Director Henrietta Fore said. “Household poverty and food insecurity rates have increased.”

“By having schools closed, by having primary healthcare services disrupted, by having nutritional programs dysfunctional, we are also creating harm,” Victor Aguayo, the head of UNICEF’s nutrition program, said.

Do you disagree with the following, and if so, why?
It would all depend on the sources and whether or not they can be corroborated. Believe it or not I don't get my 'news' from one given channel. If someone is going to link to nutball sites then I'm not likely to give it any credence. Why should I? I've already linked you to a scientific journal that promotes the efficacy of wearing masks and if you're going to quote from "WHO" then here's another for you to digest from the same source:

Ignore as you will. Think you're being thoroughly responsible and respectful of your neighbour as you will. I'll continue to wear a mask and get on with it.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
I'll continue to wear a mask

The heck with the mask, wear a muzzle. We have had our fill of propaganda.

And speaking of propaganda:

AAPS had the privilege of posting a presentation on our YouTube channel by Baylor Vice-Chair of Internal Medicine, and one of America’s most-published physicians, Peter McCullough, MD. In the 20 minute video he explains the early treatment protocol he helped develop, with colleagues in the U.S. and internationally, that is saving the lives of COVID-19 patients around the world.
In about the first 24 hours the video received nearly 2,500 views, before YouTube banned it, and informed AAPS that: “YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local health authorities’ or World Health Organization (WHO) guidance.”

Allow me to translate “YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local health authorities’ or World Health Organization guidance”:

Translation: “YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the state. All forms of dissent are smashed. Long Live the Reich.”

A bit off topic I know, but we cannot forget what is happening with the suppression of other ideas and the propaganda that extremists (AB) are spreading.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It would all depend on the sources and whether or not they can be corroborated.

So do you deny what they're saying is true?

Believe it or not I don't get my 'news' from one given channel.

Because me posting links from multiple sources is apparently not good enough...

If someone is going to link to nutball sites then I'm not likely to give it any credence. Why should I? I've already linked you to a scientific journal that promotes the efficacy of wearing masks

Which is in contradiction to other journals and doctors and medical professionals that say that the masks don't work.

You should start questioning the journals that go along with the political narrative. Don't just take them at their word.

and if you're going to quote from "WHO" then here's another for you to digest from the same source:

So why did they contradict themselves, Arthur? What new evidence appeared that goes directly against what they said last year about how useless masks are for protecting against an aerosolized virus?

Ignore as you will.

Says the one ignoring everything I'm saying.

Think you're being thoroughly responsible and respectful of your neighbour as you will. I'll continue to wear a mask and get on with it.

That's right, be more obedient to your slave masters.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The heck with the mask, wear a muzzle. We have had our fill of propaganda.

And speaking of propaganda:

AAPS had the privilege of posting a presentation on our YouTube channel by Baylor Vice-Chair of Internal Medicine, and one of America’s most-published physicians, Peter McCullough, MD. In the 20 minute video he explains the early treatment protocol he helped develop, with colleagues in the U.S. and internationally, that is saving the lives of COVID-19 patients around the world.
In about the first 24 hours the video received nearly 2,500 views, before YouTube banned it, and informed AAPS that: “YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local health authorities’ or World Health Organization (WHO) guidance.”

Allow me to translate “YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the efficacy of local health authorities’ or World Health Organization guidance”:

Translation: “YouTube doesn’t allow content that explicitly disputes the state. All forms of dissent are smashed. Long Live the Reich.”

A bit off topic I know, but we cannot forget what is happening with the suppression of other ideas and the propaganda that extremists (AB) are spreading.

Shocker. Not.