ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

musterion

You are the one who doesn't see it.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

1 Jn 1:9 cannot be true in the same time and place as Col 2:13.

Seeing that fact was a real lightbulb moment and is one of the reasons I became a dispensationalist.

And here you are trying to claim both for yourself.

God's Truth

1 Jn 1:9 cannot be true in the same time and place as Col 2:13.

Seeing that fact was a real lightbulb moment and is one of the reasons I became a dispensationalist.

And here you are trying to claim both for yourself.

Of course they are the same. Your light bulb moment was because your false teacher convinced you, IMHO.

We have to be sorry for our sins and repent of them to get saved. After we are saved, we are to work to remove any sins we are having trouble stopping, if any, as Paul says, train ourselves, work it out. As John says, if you happen to sin, then we can still be forgiven for the sin we committed after being saved.

God's Truth

Saying it don't make it so.
I proved it.

You are the one who is just saying it.

You can't be forgiven only upon confession when all sins have already been forgiven.
No sin is forgiven until you repent.

Just read what you said it is nonsense.

Both cannot be true for the same person at the same time.

A person has to be sorry for their sins and repent of them.

When that person is saved, they are born again and have a new life. They are not to sin in that new life, but they are to work out their salvation and train themselves. If anyone saved does sin, they can repent of it and be forgiven, because Jesus lives to intercede for us.

In your case, neither one is true.

You are a fool.

You know what Jesus says about you saying that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I proved it.

You are the one who is just saying it.

No sin is forgiven until you repent.

If someone is saved, then ALL of their sins are forgiven (past tense), past and future.

Just read what you said it is nonsense.

A person has to be sorry for their sins and repent of them.

When that person is saved, they are born again and have a new life. They are not to sin in that new life, but they are to work out their salvation and train themselves. If anyone saved does sin, they can repent of it and be forgiven, because Jesus lives to intercede for us.

You know what Jesus says about you saying that.

God's Truth

If someone is saved, then ALL of their sins are forgiven (past tense), past and future.

No, our sins we committed in the past are forgiven.

Romans 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood--to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished--

Hebrews 9:15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

If the saved don't have to repent of sins they committed after being saved, then Jesus wouldn't be called an advocate for someone who is not sorry.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those scriptures do not say what you claim they say.
I knew you wouldn't look at it seeing that you aren't any good and that you can't do any good having no righteousness of your own and that the only way to be righteous is to have His righteousness upon you when you believe.

Put your words down and the words of God and those who can see can see they are not the same.
I believe all scripture and it concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe (Galatians 3:22 KJV).

A righteousness by faith does NOT mean we don't deserve it and don't have to obey God any longer. It means we do not have to get circumcised and sacrifice animals.
Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

God's Truth

I knew you wouldn't look at it seeing that you aren't any good and that you can't do any good having no righteousness of your own and that the only way to be righteous is to have His righteousness upon you when you believe.

I believe all scripture and it concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe (Galatians 3:22 KJV).

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

See there, Paul is speaking about the works of the law, the purification works.

Do you really think that Paul is saying that a person is cursed for doing what God says to do?

heir

TOL Subscriber
See there, Paul is speaking about the works of the law, the purification works.

Do you really think that Paul is saying that a person is cursed for doing what God says to do?

Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

God's Truth

Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Paul is speaking about the purification works and the penalty for disobedience.

Paul is not saying do not obey Jesus.

I hope you think about it harder.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul is speaking about the purification works and the penalty for disobedience.

Paul is not saying do not obey Jesus.

I hope you think about it harder.
Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Galatians 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

God's Truth

You are always trying to BREAK the law into TWO categories.

The LORD Jesus Christ does NOT break the law into two categories.

You are AGAIN a liar and a deceiver.

There are categories to the old law, and they must all be followed to be under the old law.

However, Jesus fulfilled the old law with it's ceremonial works; and, Jesus came with mercy, and that means that if you commit murder, or adultery, it doesn't mean you have to be cut off from God and thrown into Hell, but if you repent, you can find mercy and forgiveness; though your Government might have you put to death.

Jesus came to earth to tell us what we have to do to be in the new covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for that new covenant.

God's Truth

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Galatians 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

They are called foolish because they were talked into doing the purification works of the law.

They were met by judazisers.

The purification works were how the Jews used to clean and justify themselves, but now Jesus does those things by just believing he does.

That does not mean you don't have to obey Jesus' teachings.

It means you don't have to get circumcised and observe special days.

Right Divider

Body part
There are categories to the old law, and they must all be followed to be under the old law.

However, Jesus fulfilled the old law with it's ceremonial works; and, Jesus came with mercy, and that means that if you commit murder, or adultery, it doesn't mean you have to be cut off from God and thrown into Hell, but if you repent, you can find mercy and forgiveness; though your Government might have you put to death.

Jesus came to earth to tell us what we have to do to be in the new covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for that new covenant.
So you keep all of the law except the ceremonial?

You are a liar, so you don't keep the non-ceremonial law.

The new covenant is between God and Israel, just like the Bible says (Jer 31, Heb 8).