ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

God's Truth

What do you do with the SINS YOU DO NOT REPENT of, gt?
'Cause in your false doctrine you, gt, preach that Jesus' blood cleanses ONLY OF THE SIN YOU, gt, REPENT of. What of the ones you DO NOT REPENT of?

Repent of your sin, lifeisgood.

Obey and do it.

You have to know what your sins are.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Repent of you sin, lifeisgood.

Obey and do it.

You have to know what your sins are.

All my sins are under the blood atonement.

There is no way in eternity that I can remember every single minute sin I have committed and repent of every single one of them so that they can be commuted.

You, gt, have no understanding of the transition from OT to NT, from Jews to Gentiles, from Peter to Paul, from Israel to the Church, from the Church to Israel, and the tribulation of Israel.

I believe 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is the means by which I was saved and that God's salvation is by grace through faith according to Ephesians 2:8-9 EXCLUSIVELY.

You, gt, can continue to work in your OBEYING and when your OBEYING is completed/finished you can then present your OBEYING to Jesus so that your OBEYING can give Him the power to save you.

lifeisgood

Thank you for the neg rep, gt. Every time I receive a neg rep from you, gt, I feel privileged because I know God's Truth is definitely smacking you across the face. So, thank you for the neg rep. Are you keeping track of how many you have given me so that you can present them as OBEYING?

God's Truth

...all the sins you repented of to get saved.

Then in a person's new born again life, they have to live without sinning, but if they do, Jesus is their advocate if you are sorry for your sins and repent of them.

There is no way in eternity that I can remember every single minute sin I have committed and repent of every single one of them so that they can be commuted.

God warns about people saying that.

You, gt, have no understanding of the transition from OT to NT, from Jews to Gentiles, from Peter to Paul, from Israel to the Church, from the Church to Israel, and the tribulation of Israel.
There is one God over all. Everything is the same for all.

I believe 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is the means by which I was saved and that God's salvation is by grace through faith according to Ephesians 2:8-9 EXCLUSIVELY.
Paul is speaking about not doing the ceremonial works of the law.

You misunderstand Paul. Peter says people such as yourself are ignorant and unstable; James calls people such as yourself 'foolish'.

No, you might say, okay then, why is Peter saying that? Answer that and while you are at it, why do you think James says no way foolish man faith alone is dead like a dead body?

James says even demons BELIEVE AND DO SOMETHING.

Did you hear that?

You, gt, can continue to work in your OBEYING and when your OBEYING is completed/finished you can then present your OBEYING to Jesus so that your OBEYING can give Him the power to save you.

Obeying Jesus' words is LIFE. Man does not live on bread alone.

I am trying to help you get released from the snare of the devil, but you will not have any of it.

God's Truth

As always you did not answer the question:

What do you, gt, do with the SINS YOU DO NOT REPENT of?
'Cause in your false doctrine you, gt, preach that Jesus' blood cleanses ONLY OF THE SIN YOU, gt, REPENT of. What of the ones you DO NOT REPENT of?

I did answer. You have to think about it and not hide any of your sins.

God's Truth

Thank you for the neg rep, gt. Every time I receive a neg rep from you, gt, I feel privileged because I know God's Truth is definitely smacking you across the face. So, thank you for the neg rep. Are you keeping track of how many you have given me so that you can present them as OBEYING?

You need those neg reps because you have a foul mouth and speaking to you does no good for you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yep.
GT always relies on the righteousness and obedience of the wrong one. Rom 5:18-19

God's Truth

From which tribe of Israel scattered abroad among the nations you come from, gt, that James is greeting you?

Are you a Corinthian? Maybe a Galatian? No? How about Timothy? Are you Timothy or Titus? Oh tell me is that you Timothy, or Titus? Thank you for sharing your letter with us lifeisgood/AKA Timothy/or Titus.

Oh wait, maybe you are a Philippian?

God's Truth

You're wasting your time here, gt, instead of repenting of that sin, and that one also, and do not forget that one two days ago, and that one the day you opened your eyes, and that other one too, you didn't remember that one either, gt, ad nauseum.

What? I have no idea what you said. Could you explain again and this time better?

I just had a thought...this is you speaking to God:

Oh I hate my awful sins, God, and I am sorry for all of them. I don't know what they all are and what I have done, but sorry and thanks.