ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

Right Divider

Body part
God gives the gift of eternal life to His children. You have to become His child to get the gift of eternal life.

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Sorry but God is NOT your FATHER until He makes you His child.

Jesus tells you how to be His child.
NOBODY is obedience enough to EARN salvation, not even the great you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Catholics don't do what Jesus says to do.

I do what Jesus says.

Jesus says don't call any brother in Christ 'father'.

God says don't bow to statues.

God says there is only one mediator.

And many other things.
Do you do Luke 12:33?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations—“Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,”which all concern things which perish with the using—according to the commandments and doctrines of men? - Colossians 2:20-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians2:20-22&version=NKJV

God's Truth

Is Col 2:13 true for you?

Did you read how that scripture says I was not circumcised but was saved?

That scripture says exactly what it says.

You should just listen to the Holy Spirit because your false teachers got it wrong.

Now tell me, does the scripture not say in your UNcircumcised flesh?

That scripture is about NOT having to do the purification works before Jesus would save you, as the Jews all believed that God would only save the circumcised.

It doesn't mean we don't have to obey to get saved, it means we don't have to do the purification works to get saved.

musterion

Did you read how that scripture says I was not circumcised but was saved?

That scripture says exactly what it says.

You should just listen to the Holy Spirit because your false teachers got it wrong.

Now tell me, does the scripture not say in your UNcircumcised flesh?

That scripture is about NOT having to do the purification works before Jesus would save you, as the Jews all believed that God would only save the circumcised.

Is Col 2:13 true for you? Have you been forgiven ALL your trespasses?

Yes or no.

God's Truth

Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations—“Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,”which all concern things which perish with the using—according to the commandments and doctrines of men? - Colossians 2:20-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians2:20-22&version=NKJV

Paul is speaking about not being talked into doing the purification works.

The purification works were a matter of not touching unclean people and worrying about what you eat and drink.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes I do, I don't twist his words like you do.

To work OUT assumes it's already there. It does not mean to work FOR, which is what you're doing, just like a good Catholic.
Yup.

Paul means to exercise one's salvation.

It doesn't mean, "work out how to do something," it means work out, like one would go to a gym to work out his muscles.

You can't work out your muscles if you don't have any.

You can't work out your salvation if you're not saved.

God's Truth

Is Col 2:13 true for you? Have you been forgiven ALL your trespasses?

Yes or no.

I have been forgiven of all my sins. In my new born again life, if I did sin, I could repent of that sin and be forgiven, as I worked out my salvation and trained myself.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul is speaking about not being talked into doing the purification works.

Paul makes absolutely no such distinction in ANY of his epistles.

The purification works were a matter of not touching unclean people and worrying about what you eat and drink.

Again, Paul doesn't make the distinction. Works are works. You keep one law, you must keep them all. You don't get to pick and choose which ones to keep whenever you feel like it. If you break one, you are guilty of breaking the entire law.

By the way, I'm still waiting on a response to my multi-paragraph post. Are you still preparing a reply to it?

God's Truth

Yup.

Paul means to exercise one's salvation.

It doesn't mean, "work out how to do something," it means work out, like one would go to a gym to work out his muscles.

You can't work out your muscles if you don't have any.

You can't work out your salvation if you're not saved.

Paul says work out your salvation as get rid of any sins that you might still have or have fallen back into.

Paul says that those training for a boxing match train harder than what a person should do.

He also says that you have not stopped a sin to the point of shedding blood.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul says work out your salvation as get rid of any sins that you might still have or have fallen back into.

So when you go work out, you lose muscle mass? That's sad.

Work out means exercise. It doesn't mean lose weight... Losing weight is a side effect of exercise.

When you exercise your salvation, your faith becomes stronger, and you focus more on Christ. Sinning less is just a side effect of that.

Paul says that those training for a boxing match train harder than what a person does for salvation.

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown.Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air.But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. - 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians9:24-27&version=NKJV

And no, he's not talking about salvation here. He's talking about rewards for doing good works as a Christian, you know, the ones that will be turned into crowns that we will throw at Christ's feet.

He also says that you have not stopped a sin to the point of shedding blood.

Wha...? What are you talking about?

God's Truth

Paul makes absolutely no such distinction in ANY of his epistles.

Again, Paul doesn't make the distinction. Works are works. You keep one law, you must keep them all. You don't get to pick and choose which ones to keep whenever you feel like it. If you break one, you are guilty of breaking the entire law.

By the way, I'm still waiting on a response to my multi-paragraph post. Are you still preparing a reply to it?

You don't know the scriptures or Paul.

You are the one who brought up Colossians 2 and then you deny what it says.

Read for yourself:

Freedom From Human Rules
16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by
what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. 18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind. 19 They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

20 Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: 21 “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? 22 These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. 23 Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.

Did you read that?

What were you saying about works are works and no difference?