ECT MAD is error perfected.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You made it up that we made it up.

And the Bride is a City.

I believe the Book over you.

Not only--

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

You make no claim to be a citizen of that city?

Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Heb 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is no account in scripture of Christ choosing a Bride a second time in the future.

The bride is--

Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The Church is the Bride to be, and mother of Gods children--

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2Jn 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
2Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
2Jn 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
2Jn 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

MAD has invented another class of people.

LA

its sad, that your life now, and the life you have lived, is not even close to the ideas that you preach. you talk a good game, perhaps reflecting on what you SHOULD have done in your miserable existance. you like to TELL people to do the very things that you cannot do yourself. now, if you want to inflict pain with words, i AM your huckleberry. and i'm just gettin warmed up. few can withstand my verbal onslaught unscathed. i'm still waiting to meet my match - :shocked: you ain't the one LA - :cigar:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i am neither MAD nor sad. just a believer. GLAD. why label and tear each other down ? cuz your scared ? get over it, and love. live and give. find common ground and build. humble yourself. i walk the walk, so i can say this and mean it. i should be dead, and i know The Bible well. i do not brandish my wisdom and belittle others, unless it's heeded. this is for ALL the posters and thread starters that perpetuate the same endless, OBVIOUS points of contention, and expect a positive outcome. does anyone agree anymore ? or is it a clever contest. in fairness, we CANNOT take mid-acts as the final and superior conclusion of The Word of God. it's a small part of massive message. i guess i'm gettin really bored of the whole TOL atmosphere among self-proclaimed Christians. i probably won't be checking out tol much longer. Drivel. and everybody trys to look better than the next guy. ur all right, everybody else is wrong. we are all here together for a brief, fleeting moment of time on earth. we can do better than insults and condemnation. :idea:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
its sad, that your life now, and the life you have lived, is not even close to the ideas that you preach. you talk a good game, perhaps reflecting on what you SHOULD have done in your miserable existance. you like to TELL people to do the very things that you cannot do yourself. now, if you want to inflict pain with words, i AM your huckleberry. and i'm just gettin warmed up. few can withstand my verbal onslaught unscathed. i'm still waiting to meet my match - :shocked: you ain't the one LA - :cigar:

You know nothing of my life and you brag about yours.

Have you anything to say from the scriptures instead of measuring yourself up to others who you do not even know?

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
i am neither MAD nor sad. just a believer. GLAD. why label and tear each other down ? cuz your scared ? get over it, and love. live and give. find common ground and build. humble yourself. i walk the walk, so i can say this and mean it. i should be dead, and i know The Bible well. i do not brandish my wisdom and belittle others, unless it's heeded. this is for ALL the posters and thread starters that perpetuate the same endless, OBVIOUS points of contention, and expect a positive outcome. does anyone agree anymore ? or is it a clever contest. in fairness, we CANNOT take mid-acts as the final and superior conclusion of The Word of God. it's a small part of massive message. i guess i'm gettin really bored of the whole TOL atmosphere among self-proclaimed Christians. i probably won't be checking out tol much longer. Drivel. and everybody trys to look better than the next guy. ur all right, everybody else is wrong. we are all here together for a brief, fleeting moment of time on earth. we can do better than insults and condemnation. :idea:
vs. Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV, 1 Timothy 4:16 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:2-5 KJV

way 2 go

Rev_19:7-9 Rev_19:14-15
Mat_25:1
Mat_25:10
Psa_149:5-9

The Bride is all of the Saints of the first resurrection.

LA
"The Bride is all of the Saints of the first resurrection. LA"
That has not been stated or implied in any of the verses you quoted

do you have something like Eze 16:8 for a marriage covenant with gentiles

Eze_16:8 "When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord GOD, and you became mine.

we are the body of Christ

1Co_12:27 Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.

musterion

If Gentiles had had a covenant with God, He would not have needed the blood of Christ to bring us to Him from afar (Eph 2:13).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The Bride is all of the Saints of the first resurrection. LA"

do you have something like Eze 16:8 for a marriage covenant with gentiles

Eze_16:8 "When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord GOD, and you became mine.

we are the body of Christ

1Co_12:27 Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.

You are stuck in this Jew and Gentile thing which is of no account to God.

except in this way--

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Christs body is His Bride.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

LA

way 2 go

You are stuck in this Jew and Gentile thing which is of no account to God.

except in this way--

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Now!

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Christs body is His Bride.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

LA

Christs body is His Bride. LA

body of Christ ,yes

do you have something like Eze 16:8 for a marriage covenant with gentiles ?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now!

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Christs body is His Bride. LA

body of Christ ,yes

do you have something like Eze 16:8 for a marriage covenant with gentiles ?

There is no marriage covenant exclusively with Jews either.

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

LA

way 2 go

There is no marriage covenant exclusively with Jews either.

LA

here is the marriage vow

Exo 24:6 And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins, and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
Exo 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the ears of the people. And they said, All that Jehovah has said we will do, and be obedient.
Exo 24:8 And Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which Jehovah has made with you concerning all these words.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
here is the marriage vow

Exo 24:6 And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins, and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
Exo 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the ears of the people. And they said, All that Jehovah has said we will do, and be obedient.
Exo 24:8 And Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which Jehovah has made with you concerning all these words.

Yes. This is the betrothed Jewish bride that proved to be unfaithful, which God divorced for her adulteries and unfaithfulness . . . right?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:think:
everyone needs the blood of Christ

I don't know of any direct covenants with Gentiles

I do . . .

The New Covenant of Grace that was ratified by the blood of Jesus Christ, offered on the cross, to justify and save a remnant of souls chosen in Him for redemption, out of all the nations of the world. Ephesians 1:3-12; Revelation 5:9-10, 7:10.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes. This is the betrothed Jewish bride that proved to be unfaithful, which God divorced for her adulteries and unfaithfulness . . . right?

Yes.

They say anything, and their leaders who know better do not even correct them.

LA

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From "The Basics of Mid Acts Dispensationism. [url]http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html[/url] I draw your attention to--3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins [YELLOW]according to the scriptures;[/YELLOW] 4: And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day[YELLOW] according to the scriptures[/YELLOW]: So this mystery according to MAD was revealed first to Paul, yet it was IN THE SCRIPTURES. This presupposes that ALL people both in the OT times and in the new up to Paul were blind to the scriptures. After the resurrection, Jesus explained to His disciples the scriptures which referred to Himself, way before Paul was saved. Luk 24:25 [YELLOW]Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:[/YELLOW] Luk 24:26 [B] Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. [/B] The Lord would not have rebuked them for their blindness if they were never expected to understand the scriptures. MAD is just not right in their views.LA

Can you draw us to a point? You keep yelling that MAD is wrong and start threads that seem to have an agenda, but never reveal what your argument is.

Try a syllogism.

MAD says A.
Bible says B.
Therefore, MAD is not Biblical.

That could be the beginnings of a rational discussion. :thumb:

SaulToPaul 2

I do . . .

The New Covenant of Grace that was ratified by the blood of Jesus Christ, offered on the cross, to justify and save a remnant of souls chosen in Him for redemption, out of all the nations of the world. Ephesians 1:3-12; Revelation 5:9-10, 7:10.

Jer 31:31 (KJV)
Heb 8:8 (KJV)