ECT MAD is error perfected.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I seem to be a weak gutless coward who has no regard for other peoples hearts,
as I lie about their character every day, in order to try and pretend that, I'm a
Christian. Someday I hope to fool everyone on TOL. I will be busy this new year,
trying to 'predict' even worse scenarios of destruction on all you who dare to question
my, Superman abilities! Which include; my ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound,
travel to Mars without a spacesuit, bend steel with my bare hands, change the size of
my feet with a mere passing thought, get Internet access and premium TV and movie stations
without signing a contract, order 5 large Pizzas from Pizza Hut and only pay for one of them,
and, last but not least, make silly, oddball statements on TOL without getting banned!
There you go, you incompetent losers!

I changed your post to make you seem less disturbed!

SaulToPaul 2

can't be both bride of Christ and body of Christ

Indeed.

The church, which is his Body, is already partaker of his flesh and bones.

The Bride, the Lamb's Wife, has still yet to come down from heaven and be joined to him.

They cannot be the same, if words have meaning.

SaulToPaul 2

Hi , and Gal 3:28 sat that in the Body of Christ , there is NEITHER MALE nor FEMALE ..

DAN P

Great is the mystery.

The Body of Christ is like Adam before the woman was taken out of him. Male and female together, all in Adam.

The Bride, the Lamb's wife, is like the woman joined to Adam after she was taken out of man.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Indeed.

The church, which is his Body, is already partaker of his flesh and bones.

The Bride, the Lamb's Wife, has still yet to come down from heaven and be joined to him.

They cannot be the same, if words have meaning.
And they do!

great post!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great is the mystery.

The Body of Christ is like Adam before the woman was taken out of him. Male and female together, all in Adam.

MAD made that up.

The Bride, the Lamb's wife, is like the woman joined to Adam after she was taken out of man.

The lambs wife is shown here---

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Psa 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Psa 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

The Bride is all of the Saints of the first resurrection.

LA

way 2 go

Any married mans wife is not his own personal body.

which is why the body of Christ can't be the bride of Christ

Have you people now invented a new identity which is not the Bride of Christ?

LA

we are the body of Christ

Israel is the bride

here is the marriage vow

Exo 24:6 And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins, and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
Exo 24:7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the ears of the people. And they said, All that Jehovah has said we will do, and be obedient.
Exo 24:8 And Moses took the blood and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which Jehovah has made with you concerning all these words.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The lambs wife is shown here---

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Psa 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Psa 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

The Bride is all of the Saints of the first resurrection.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MAD made up that there is neither male nor female in Christ?

There is no account in scripture of Christ choosing a Bride a second time in the future.

The bride is--

Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The Church is the Bride to be, and mother of Gods children--

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2Jn 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
2Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
2Jn 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
2Jn 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

MAD has invented another class of people.

LA