ECT MAD is error perfected.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just yesterday you were whining about what name-callers MADs are.

But it's different when you do it, right? Because you're a prophet.

I was giving Gros some of his 3 years of insults back to him.

He crumbled because he is a hypocrite who likes to dish it out but he can not take it.

However what I have said of him is true.

His post in the rest section admits that he was accusing me of what he now confesses he is.

You like to do a lot of the same.

Here is a short list of your heresies--

You despise people of the Spirit of the new covenant.

You are not in it. Not in the Bride of Christ.

You are trusting in a bible doctrine, you never came to Christ fully yet.

If you had then you would not fight against baptism in water and the washing away of your sins.

Paul obeyed Christ, and was washed by the Holy Spirit, you have not obeyed Christ.

You say Mat.chs 5-6-7 are only for the Jews so you can excuse your bad behavour.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
JW he wants to push off a cliff!
GM he wants to behead him!
A4T he wants to shoot full of arrows!

I think LA has a bad case of, "Fantasy Hit-man Syndrome?"

God has made many such statements where they are warranted.

In your case especially so.

You seem to be a weak gutless coward who has no regard for other peoples hearts, as you lie about their character every day, in order to try and pretend that you are a Christian.

It is an old satanic method firmly entrenched in the world whose standards you have never exceeded.

You accuse, then when people defend themselves you condemn them. It is the way of all those on the road to hell--

Isa 33:10 Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
Isa 33:11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
Isa 33:12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
Isa 33:13 Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
Isa 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was giving Gros some of his 3 years of insults back to him.

He crumbled because he is a hypocrite who likes to dish it out but he can not take it.

However what I have said of him is true.

His post in the rest section admits that he was accusing me of what he now confesses he is.

You like to do a lot of the same.

Here is a short list of your heresies--

You despise people of the Spirit of the new covenant.

You are not in it. Not in the Bride of Christ.

You are trusting in a bible doctrine, you never came to Christ fully yet.

If you had then you would not fight against baptism in water and the washing away of your sins.

Paul obeyed Christ, and was washed by the Holy Spirit, you have not obeyed Christ.

You say Mat.chs 5-6-7 are only for the Jews so you can excuse your bad behavour.

LA

So, what do you predict will happen to him, for angering you?
I have a suggestion? Tell him he'll be standing in front of a
Bank of America, and suddenly, a gigantic "ACME" safe will
fall on his head?

I like that one, how about you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You seem to be a weak gutless coward who has no regard for other peoples hearts, as you lie about their character every day, in order to try and pretend that you are a Christian.

It is an old satanic method firmly entrenched in the world whose standards you have never exceeded.

You accuse, then when people defend themselves you condemn them. It is the way of all those on the road to hell--

Isa 33:10 Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
Isa 33:11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
Isa 33:12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
Isa 33:13 Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.
Isa 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites.

LA

Here's the problem; you're the "Religious fanatical nutcase" that
goes around "predicted" posters deaths! Mine by beheading, Angel4
Truth being shot with arrows, and now (per my suggestion) Musterian
having a "ACME bank safe" fall on his head! Whose next? I wonder
if you've been sitting around sending out "Holiday cards" depicting
all of your "Horrendous 2014 predictions?" Am I close?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm down with that. Always loved that gag.

So, tell LA that's the way you wanna go out! Then, he'll make his
usual prediction, which won't come to fruition of course but, at
least he'll get the satisfaction of giving his prediction a shot?

Don't worry though, they ran out of Acme bank safes, months ago!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA

You all keep proving who you really are.

LA