ECT MAD is error perfected.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
From "The Basics of Mid Acts Dispensationism.

As a result, the gospel by which Gentiles are saved today is no longer dependent upon blessing Israel. Rather, our salvation is based upon the fact that "Christ died for our sins", as Paul writes in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 -

1: Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2: By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4: And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

However, not once did the Old Testament scriptures ever foresee that Uncircumcised Gentiles would some day be saved through Israel's fall. Nor did they prophesy that Christ would die for the sins of Uncircumcised Gentiles, as Paul explains in the above passage. One may search the scriptures from Genesis through the book of John, and never find any mention of these doctrines, because they are identified with the "mystery" that was revealed to Paul alone.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html

I draw your attention to--

3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4: And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

So this mystery according to MAD was revealed first to Paul, yet it was IN THE SCRIPTURES.

This presupposes that ALL people both in the OT times and in the new up to Paul were blind to the scriptures.

After the resurrection, Jesus explained to His disciples the scriptures which referred to Himself, way before Paul was saved.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The Lord would not have rebuked them for their blindness if they were never expected to understand the scriptures.

MAD is just not right in their views.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html

3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4: And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

So this mystery according to MAD was revealed first to Paul, yet it was IN THE SCRIPTURES.

This presupposes that ALL people both in the OT times and in the new up to Paul were blind to the scriptures.

After the resurrection, Jesus explained to His disciples the scriptures which referred to Himself, way before Paul was saved.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The Lord would not have rebuked them for their blindness if they were never expected to understand the scriptures.

LA

You're a total idiot who is quoting out of context, yes i took the time i read what you snipped from.

Its not saying those things are not prophesied or foretold, its saying that those before Christ came and fulfilled many of those things that they (the jews) did not know how they would be fulfilled.

Most of them are still blinded to the mystery to this day, untill the fullness of the gentiles is in.

Even that page does not say anything like that they would not ever be expected to understand the scriptures and the very page you cited speaks of focus returning to them and they would understand the scriptures and the blindness eventually removed.

You are just a filthy liar and slanderer. You do it deliberately. Anyone can go read that page in context and entirety and see that you made a lying out of context statement and presupposed something that it does not say in any way and in fact says opposite. http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You're a total idiot who is quoting out of context, yes i took the time i read what you snipped from.

Its not saying those things are not prophesied or foretold, its saying that those before Christ came and fulfilled many of those things that they (the jews) did not know how they would be fulfilled.

Most of them are still blinded to the mystery to this day, untill the fullness of the gentiles is in.

Even that page does not say anything like that they would not ever be expected to understand the scriptures and the very page you cited speaks of focus returning to them and they would understand the scriptures and the blindness eventually removed.

You are just a filthy liar and slanderer. You do it deliberately. Anyone can go read that page in context and entirety and see that you made a lying out of context statement and presupposed something that it does not say in any way and in fact says opposite. http://web.archive.org/web/20090723105356/http://geocities.com/benwebb.geo/basics.html

When the name-calling, insults, and cursings begin, you know you have hit the MAD soft spot.

They depend upon blindness and mystery; otherwise their message melts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When the name-calling, insults, and cursings begin, you know you have hit the MAD soft spot.

They depend upon blindness and mystery; otherwise their message melts.

That's the truth of it.

The doctrine of MAD is designed to keep people blind and away from being joined to the Church which Christ worked so hard to establish with Christ being the corner stone and the 12 Apostles the foundation upon who the whole House is built.

Paul--

Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Peter--

1Pe 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
1Pe 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are obviously a proponent of the heresy of MAD.

Most of them talk like you do.

Definitely not Christian.

LA

way 2 go

As a result, the gospel by which Gentiles are saved today is no longer dependent upon blessing Israel. Rather, our salvation is based upon the fact that "Christ died for our sins", as Paul writes in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 -

1: Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2: By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4: And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

However, not once did the Old Testament scriptures ever foresee that Uncircumcised Gentiles would some day be saved through Israel's fall. Nor did they prophesy that Christ would die for the sins of Uncircumcised Gentiles, as Paul explains in the above passage. One may search the scriptures from Genesis through the book of John, and never find any mention of these doctrines, because they are identified with the "mystery" that was revealed to Paul alone.

LA

However, not once did the Old Testament scriptures ever foresee that Uncircumcised Gentiles would some day be saved through Israel's fall

actually scripture says the opposite:

Zec 8:23 Thus says the LORD of hosts: In those days ten men from the nations of every tongue shall take hold of the robe of a Jew, saying, 'Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.'"

PhilipJames

Isaiah 49:6

It is too little, he says, for you to be my servant, to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and restore the survivors of Israel; I will make you a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.

The gentiles are saved, not by Israel's fall but by those 'restored survivors of Israel' who brought to us the Good News!
Peace on Earth! Goodwill to (all) men!

Merry Christmas!

PJ

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

However, not once did the Old Testament scriptures ever foresee that Uncircumcised Gentiles would some day be saved through Israel's fall

actually scripture says the opposite:

Zec 8:23 Thus says the LORD of hosts: In those days ten men from the nations of every tongue shall take hold of the robe of a Jew, saying, 'Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.'"

Isreal's fall was due to her apostacy and judgment through Christ and His apostles.

None were saved directly because of their fall, but because the elect of Israel received the promise of the Holy Spirit and the rest were blinded.

The elect of Israel underwent transformation into becoming the Church which was scattered among the nations and bought the Holy Spirit with them.

When we read the word gentiles, it most often just means nations and it is from there that Christ gathers His nation of believers who consist of mankind of all flesh kinds.

The great multitude of Rev. ch 7 are the multitude promised Abraham the father of many nations, so the saving of the gentiles is throughout the Bible and never a secret, except to the worshippers of the flesh.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isaiah 49:6

It is too little, he says, for you to be my servant, to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and restore the survivors of Israel; I will make you a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.

The gentiles are saved, not by Israel's fall but by those 'restored survivors of Israel' who brought to us the Good News!
Peace on Earth! Goodwill to (all) men!

Merry Christmas!

PJ

Amen

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You have already been instructed multiple times. Let you be accursed you filthy pig.

So the pagan, Nick, sees fit to curse a child of Christ, with the backdrop of his idolatrous "tree," that is more filthy than a whole herd of demonic pigs.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

I'd like to know who that Bozo behind the bars is? I mean the
bald guy wearing the mask?

musterion

Let the heathens rage, sister. They want their blindness. God is honoring that desire.

musterion

Funny that the first time I run Firefox without AdBlocker, this ad I've never seen before pops up on LA's thread of doctrinal fungus, for his doctrine doth eat as a canker.