John Calvin's Nazi God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Also Romans seven shows that duality exist in man and only when those two become one will the two find peace/rest from that wrestling match, something Calvin and most all doctrines what to pretend these are two separated siblings when Galatians 4:24-28 rejects and exposes that traditional building is built on historical phantoms.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Also Romans seven shows that duality exist in man and only when those two become one will the two find peace/rest from that wrestling match, something Calvin and most all doctrines what to pretend these are two separated siblings when Galatians 4:24-28 rejects and exposes that traditional building is built on historical phantoms.

Use the term 'duality' cautiously.

Robert Pate

Banned
Well if you feel this way, why continue with your double-mindedness exemplified by the fact that you rarely resist posting opinions to my responses that explain your errors? :idunno:

You complained I have not described my views of conscious, everlasting, retributive punishment by God. I corrected your mistaken complaint. In fact, most of my responses to you are actually corrections. You are one confused fellow, Robert.

You asked, I answered.

AMR

My opinion is that if you don't renounce your worthless religion and trust in Christ alone for you salvation you will never see heaven.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No contradiction.

How many scriptures do you need to believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world?

If Jesus is the savior of the whole world, than why is there a Hell which the majority of people go to?

That's where your proclamations fall apart, hombre. You start flip flopping between ideas to keep yours standing. Universalist here, and free will there, and grace everywhere with an icing of brimstone- Calvinism is the only structure of theology that explains the matter, you all are possessed by your own perceived sovereignty the same as the devils around you.

Robert Pate

Banned
If Jesus is the savior of the whole world, than why is there a Hell which the majority of people go to?

That's where your proclamations fall apart, hombre. You start flip flopping between ideas to keep yours standing. Universalist here, and free will there, and grace everywhere with an icing of brimstone- Calvinism is the only structure of theology that explains the matter, you all are possessed by your own perceived sovereignty the same as the devils around you.

The reason that people will go to hell is because like you they have rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided by Jesus Christ.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The reason that people will go to hell is because like you they have rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided by Jesus Christ.

It's not free in the way you all express it- it is attainable with no initial price, but it is something that rots away when you do not tend to it. A dead faith is one without works, and a dead work is one without faith- you can't even accept that, because it gets in the way of your convenience.

You all may as well be pantheists the way you crown what you call 'free will'- the cause of all sin in the first place- because that is your god. You outright demand it when you say that, without your free will, the Creator is corrupt.

The simple fact is this: if you believe in a Christianity that costs nothing, you believe in a Christianity that is worth nothing. Let it sink in, Broseph :wave2:

Robert Pate

Banned
It's not free in the way you all express it- it is attainable with no initial price, but it is something that rots away when you do not tend to it. A dead faith is one without works, and a dead work is one without faith- you can't even accept that, because it gets in the way of your convenience.

You all may as well be pantheists the way you crown what you call 'free will'- the cause of all sin in the first place- because that is your god. You outright demand it when you say that, without your free will, the Creator is corrupt.

The simple fact is this: if you believe in a Christianity that costs nothing, you believe in a Christianity that is worth nothing. Let it sink in, Broseph :wave2:

Because you are a sinner you are bankrupt. You have nothing to pay with.

This is why salvation is a free gift from God. It cannot be merited, earned or deserved, Romans 4:5.

This is the meaning of grace, Ephesians 2:8.

However, NOTHING is yours if it is not received, John 1:12.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
An exoteric view based on traditions of men and their generational assumptions based on Romes historical ruse for the 99% who are trained from birth/on paper to be followers of official polished rhetoric, the truth sets one free and grasped the Eoteric nature of the scripture that transcends this worlds (baby lon) understanding worshiping at the altar of intellectualism. Again Alivin Boyd Kuhn in Christ's Three Days In Hell makes you look silly and exposes the worldly Elitism Dogma you are deceived by, a mere parasitic host for religious propaganda built on carnal perception concerning Divine love and its ability to be involved in Good and Evil while wearing both masks.
Moonbeam word salad. Sigh.

AMR

beloved57

Because you are a sinner you are bankrupt. You have nothing to pay with.

This is why salvation is a free gift from God. It cannot be merited, earned or deserved, Romans 4:5.

This is the meaning of grace, Ephesians 2:8.

However, NOTHING is yours if it is not received, John 1:12.

False teaching. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies. Rom 5:10!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

AMR

[MENTION=18375]Evil.Eye.<(I)>[/MENTION] warms up his AMR translation tool...

Moon ... dark without light

beam ... Star Trek = Spock = Logic

Word = Calvin = And the Word Became Calvin

Salad = others peoples ideas

Sigh = Warcry of dogma frustration

Sentence being... form... u... lated... (computer voice of translator)

"Your logic is dark without the light of Calvin. Other People's Ideas bring on my warcry of dogma frustration."

But... if you play it backwards.... it says...

Be a Calvinist... It's Awesome... Learn the real truth... I know everything!

Last edited:

Zeke

AMR

Persona moon beams apply to legal name slaves who are born on paper ever reliant to this world system, no wonder paper rules over common sense and Divine understanding that would enlightened you to the fact that this is hell/tomb/grave/death/sleep for the Divine Seed that is born of a different woman that you'er beloved Nicodemus theology can't seem to discern one birth from the other, much less historic facts.:sigh:

daqq

Persona moon beams apply to legal name slaves who are born on paper ever reliant to this world system, no wonder paper rules over common sense and Divine understanding that would enlightened you to the fact that this is hell/tomb/grave/death/sleep for the Divine Seed that is born of a different woman that you'er beloved Nicodemus theology can't seem to discern one birth from the other, much less historic facts.:sigh:

Actually, Nikodemos clearly understood; for no archon-ruler and teacher of the people, being a Pharisee of Pharisees, would have defiled himself by coming into contact with a dead body during the seven days of Pesakh-Matzot unless he truly loved that person who had died, (for he would have become ritually unclean for seven days). When Nikodemos asked the question, "How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into the womb of his mother and be born (a second time)?" the Master answers him, "Aμην αμην λεγω σοι...", which is a double affirmation, that is to say, "YES! Verily I say unto you..."

So Nikodemos, being an archon-ruler and teacher of the people, no doubt understood the Master to be speaking of going back into the "womb" of the "mother-covenant" so as to relearn everything, (the renewed covenant as understood through the lenses of the Testimony of Messiah which interprets all things Torah, Prophets, and Writings), and that means that the Master speaks and teaches, (re John 3:4-5), concerning Yerushalem of above, our mother (covenant) the same as Paul states in Gal 4:26.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
touch points................

touch points................

The anti-Calvinist may deny predestination as we Calvinists understand it to be, but in their denial, they set about crafting a typical anti-Calvinist version of predestination.

In the anti-Calvinist view, predestination implies that God chose certain qualities or properties of persons—faith, repentance, holiness, and perseverance—with a purpose of admitting to heaven all those, whoever they might be, who possess or exhibit these qualities or properties, and consigns to eternal punishment all those who, after being favored with suitable opportunities, who fail to exhibit these personal qualities.

Note carefully here what the anti-Calvinist believes: it is man who is responsible for his own salvation, which explains why you will find this sort of abominable claim:

freelight wrote -

When we regard religion or theology in general, any religionist or spiritualist most surely acknowledges the Sovereingty of God, yet they also recognize the gift of free will given to sentient beings as well. Such liberties do not over-ride God's Sovereignty, however such freedom of choice does pertain when determining individual destinies, since each soul can respond in rejecting or accepting the call of salvation. Since this 'freedom of choice' is respected within some theologies, it doesn't have to be 'assumed' that these persons are protesting God when he rises upon his throne to maintain his sovereignty, since his sovereignty does not abrogate their free will ever, in fact it sustains it, and lets souls determine their own destiny within its provisions. The UB even claims God decreed or ordained free will. One can evaluate this claim for themselves, as philosophers have done for centuries, and a good number believed it.

Note above, the boldened text above is that which AMR responded to in my last post, but here I include the 'context' in which it was shared. See that I acknowledge the Sovereignty of God. - I just accept that free will is included in the provision of God's will, which is motivated by love for free creative enterprise and relationship. I offer a contrastive consideration of the sovereignty of free will as espoused in the Urantia Papers (in a most libertarian sense), where God decrees and ordains that man have freedom to choose his own destiny, to be responsible for his own choices. A theology that denies this, denies man's freedom, and at the same time God's freedom (since man's freedom is derived from God's freedom), because in the Calvinists case, he is forcing 'God' into a predefined concept of 'sovereignty' that denies man the free agency and responsibility.

A higher cosmic perspective on the sovereignty of free will here (from the UB) :)

My critique on 'preterition' holds here (see all links).

I just added an important discourse to read and meditate upon at the end of this post here -

A Discourse on the Immutable Decrees of God and the
Free Agency of Man
By Mrs. Cora L. V. Hatch, 1857

~*~*~

Sorry AMR,...I don't find the prospect and any measure of genuine freedom of thought and action given to man as 'abominable'. - It is the gift of God, man's freedom, and is the only thing that actually allows him to be responsible (response-enabled).

Also, the mentions of Arminian views I've made so far, are referring to 'classical Arminianism', and not necessarily any later, progressive or innovated versions of such. An excellent small article on this is here (10 Things I Wish Everyone Knew About Arminianism, by Dr. Joseph R. Dongell) - classical arminianism agrees that 'salvation is of God', and that grace is the means by which salvation is acquired, but allowance is given for man to truly respond and interact with such grace.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Redrafting the manifesto........

Redrafting the manifesto........

I add my commentary-response to each line of the 'manifesto' below in red text ;)

~*~*~

Ask Mr. Religion wrote:

Accordingly, in rebellion to the above, the anti-Calvinist has essentially crafted their own anti-Calvinist manifesto:

The anti-Calvinist's Soteriological Manifesto

I was born with free will

Yes, why is that hard to accept? look at Adam & Eve,...didn't they have freedom to choose? - also note they were not tainted by any so called 'original sin',.....their 'freedom' then represents a most libertarian one before any assumed defects of "the fall". - yet even so, men after Adam are held responsible for their own sins and not for Adam's transgression or any forefathers. - see Ezekiel.

I possess the power to seek after God

All ability/power/capacity is given by God. It is God-enabled.

I improved upon the grace God gives equally to all persons

Not necessarily, neither does this need to be assumed. One can certainly 'grow in grace', so improvements of various kinds can blossom therefrom.

I did what my neighbor did not

One really cant speak for their neighbor, but if we have genuine freedom to choose, then so be it, but this choice does not make anyone better (or more special) than anyone else, since this provision of freedom is given to all. Where real freedom exists,...the full range of productivity to destructivity must exist,...the full range of life and death potentials/possibilities. Any sentient being motivated and filled with God's love would NEVER boast of his own righteousness or salvation, neither rejoice in the demise or suffering of another!

I know God does not actually make me willing when I am not

I don't know, is God willing our every move, every moment? Are we wholly controlled by God? - we come back to man's freedom,...some deny it, others recognize it.

I know God's grace does not distinguish me from anyone else

Does it need to? If grace is offered to all, whereby salvation MAY be obtained,...and some accept, while others reject or resist this grace to the point of complete rejection,...what is distinguished are the consequences of such decisions.

I made use of God's grace and such is why I am different than others

I don't know that any 'difference' is necessary, except one reaps what he sows, and receives the consequences of what he chooses.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Adams freedom to choose without sin is entirely different from men choosing with sin. Jesus was free to choose without sin and being God at the same time. Men would say Jesus could have chosen not to go to the cross but why would Jesus/God command himself to go to the cross and then not to? Arguments here are interesting but pointless due to Total depravity, not knowing what their talking about especially urantians. Dark, fallen celestials don't know God either. That's why they fell. Men fell for this anyway and praise Jesus for saving his people.

We must return to the Bible for truths since it's written by God, Himself, not men or angels. If you think that's magic, that's your problem

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I used real moonbeams to clear my crystal ball.

beloved57

I add my commentary-response to each line of the 'manifesto' below in red text ;)

~*~*~

Ask Mr. Religion wrote:

Accordingly, in rebellion to the above, the anti-Calvinist has essentially crafted their own anti-Calvinist manifesto:

The anti-Calvinist's Soteriological Manifesto

I was born with free will

Yes, why is that hard to accept? look at Adam & Eve,...didn't they have freedom to choose? - also note they were not tainted by any so called 'original sin',.....their 'freedom' then represents a most libertarian one before any assumed defects of "the fall".

I possess the power to seek after God

All ability/power/capacity is given by God. It is God-enabled.

I improved upon the grace God gives equally to all persons

Not necessarily, neither does this need to be assumed. One can certainly 'grow in grace', so improvements of various kinds can blossom therefrom.

I did what my neighbor did not

One really cant speak for their neighbor, but if we have genuine freedom to choose, then so be it, but this choice does not make anyone better (or more special) than anyone else, since this provision of freedom is given to all. Where real freedom exists,...the full range of productivity to destructivity must exist,...the full range of life and death potentials/possibilities. Any sentient being motivated and filled with God's love would NEVER boast of his own righteousness or salvation, neither rejoice in the demise or suffering of another! - his heart would be pained over the loss of another's salvation.

I know God does not actually make me willing when I am not

I don't know, is God willing our every move, every moment? Are we wholly controlled by God? - we come back to man's freedom,...some deny it, others recognize it.

I know God's grace does not distinguish me from anyone else

Does it need to? If grace is offered to all, whereby salvation MAY be obtained,...and some accept, while others reject or resist this grace to the point of complete rejection,...what is distinguished are the consequences of such decisions.

I made use of God's grace and such is why I am different than others

I don't know that any 'difference' is necessary, except one reaps what he sows, and receives the consequences of what he chooses.
You serve a false god. The God I serve makes His people willing in the Day of His Power PS 110:3

3*Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You serve a false god. The God I serve makes His people willing in the Day of His Power PS 110:3

3*Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

That's because you think that you are a robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.