Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoisses

Retard? That is it, toots? Tell, me you have more ammo, more bullets, than that, Dora, the Explorer...

Duhhhhhhhh......I need a law to tell me that killing is wrong.........duhhhhhhhh!

He probably needs a law to tell him his breath is bad too! lol

john w

Hall of Fame
Duhhhhhhhh......I need a law to tell me that killing is wrong.........duhhhhhhhh!

Translation: Subjectivity, moral relativism. We know.

Judges 17:6 KJV In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

Judges 21:25 KJV In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

Anyone, to you:Killing is not wrong. Who says it is? You? Who made you God/"god?"

You: Well, you see, uh, urr,...

Pathetic.

He probably needs a law to tell him his breath is bad too! lol

Nice emotional diatribe, toots, but it does NADA for your moral relativism, subjectivity admission.

Give us another, "lol," would you, Dora The Explorer? Teach us. Please?

Epoisses

Judges 17:6 KJV In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

Judges 21:25 KJV In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

Anyone, to you:Killing is not wrong. Who says it is? You? Who made you God/"god?"

Duhhhhhhhhhhh........I need a law to tell me that adultery is wrong because that .45 between the eyes is just plain scary!!!!!............duhhhhhhhhhhhhh........which way did they go, which way did they go!

john w

Hall of Fame
JohnW and I rip on Hagee all the time. Get your own act.

She sure is not a Mary Ellen Rogers type, from "Leave It To Beaver," is she, musty. As Chip and Ernie Douglas would say, from "My Three Sons," "She is a clunky girl."

heir

TOL Subscriber
I have joined many kinds of denomination.
If only you would trust the Lord believing that Christ died for your sins, was buried and was raised again the third day for your justification (Romans 4:25, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV) you wouldn't need to join anything else ever again, but would be baptized by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV).

Epoisses

If only you would trust the Lord believing that Christ died for your sins, was buried and was raised again the third day for your justification (Romans 4:25, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV) you wouldn't need to join anything else ever again, but would be baptized by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV).

Peter, Paul, James and John were all part of the body of Christ.

It's hard to imagine that some Christians don't believe that.

john w

Hall of Fame
Go home trailer-park and get a new picnic table to impress the neighbors.

Oh, yeh? Take this spitball, Dora:

spitballs_650x300_a01_11020.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Duhhhhhhhhhhh........I need a law to tell me that adultery is wrong because that .45 between the eyes is just plain scary!!!!!............duhhhhhhhhhhhhh........which way did they go, which way did they go!

Anyone/Mormon, to you:Adultery is not wrong. Who says it is? You? Who made you God/"god?"

You: Well, you see, uh, urr,...I need a law to tell me that adultery is wrong because that .45 between the eyes is just plain scary!!!!!............duhhhhhhhhhhhhh........which way did they go, which way did they go!

Anyone/Mormon, to you:Adultery is not wrong. Who says it is? You? Who made you God/"god?" I don't need you to tell me it is wrong. It is right!!!!!

Dora is just brilliantly expounding.

Teach us, Dora. Please?

john w

Hall of Fame
Peter, Paul, James and John were all part of the body of Christ.

It's hard to imagine that some Christians don't believe that.

No, there were not.It's hard to imagine that some Christians believe that.

And its hard to imagine that some Christians believe in moral relatism, subjectivity, and decide what is right/wrong, with no objective standard.

Check.

Fold, Dora, as you have "deuce/seven unsuited" in "Texas Hold(Fold) 'Em."

Robert Pate

Banned
Those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit do not need the law.

"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with man kind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

Perhaps this is why John W needs the law.

glorydaz

Those that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit do not need the law.

"Knowing this that the law is not made for the righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with man kind, for men stealers, for liars, for perjured persons" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

Perhaps this is why John W needs the law.

Perhaps now you'll admit that the Law has NOT been abolished.

It was made for the ungodly, and there are plenty of ungodly still in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.