Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoisses

You're hopelessly wedded to your dispensational delusion.

Christ and the apostles worked tirelessly to tear down the wall of separation between Jew and Gentile and you work tirelessly to build them back up.

Enemy of the cross! The worst enemies confess Christ while stabbing him in the back.

john w

Hall of Fame
What's the holy law of God?????????????

I'll make it easy for stupid:

A) the ten commandments
B) dietary laws
C) sacrificial laws
D) law of Christ
E) law of faith
F) royal law of love
G) law of liberty
H) law of the Spirit
I) law of sin and death

Do you see how many different ways 'law' is used in the bible!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!

So when you say God's law is holy it could mean anything.

Oh and by the way just because God's law is holy does not mean that sinners can keep it - that's why we need a savior to save us from sin (falling short of God's righteousness).

You can't keep the law just like the Jews could never keep the law so preach Jesus instead of the impossible standard!

Post # 64, toots,...You do the work, survey Genesis-Malachi, troll-ette.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Oh and by the way just because God's law is holy does not mean that sinners can keep it - that's why we need a savior to save us from sin (falling short of God's righteousness).

You can't keep the law just like the Jews could never keep the law so preach Jesus instead of the impossible standard!

Happy hour early today, are you, toots? Nice assertion, but quite irrelevant to you/Pate's satanic "argument," that God;s holy law no longer exists, as it was abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated.
I'll make it easy for stupid:

That's it? Stupid is, as stupid does, Jenny

Forest John W

Epoisses

If you were even a little knowledgeable on the 'law' you would know that to keep it 'properly' you needed land and a temple and a priesthood and none of those things have existed for 2000 years.

So the law has been ABOLISHED. We're under grace now and the dispensation of grace never ends for believers. It never begins for unbelievers like you.

musterion

You're hopelessly wedded to your dispensational delusion.

Christ and the apostles worked tirelessly to tear down the wall of separation between Jew and Gentile and you work tirelessly to build them back up.

Enemy of the cross! The worst enemies confess Christ while stabbing him in the back.

Give us an example of what preaching Jesus would look like, please.

john w

Hall of Fame
I disappear after I get banned when John W Retard says worse things than I ever do and never gets banned.

"retard," you muse?

Did you get that zinger from...

demi-lovato-seventeen-magazine-august-2014-issue_2.jpg

?

Ah, your mother wears army boots, you clunky girl.

How did I do?

john w

Hall of Fame
So the law has been ABOLISHED. We're under grace now and the dispensation of grace never ends for believers. It never begins for unbelievers like you.

When was it abolished, toots? Specifics...Post cross? John last chapter? Unpack it for us. Do be a dear.

Forest John W

Acts 18:21 KJV
I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem.

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

glorydaz

If you were even a little knowledgeable on the 'law' you would know that to keep it 'properly' you needed land and a temple and a priesthood and none of those things have existed for 2000 years.

You need land and a temple to keep the Law of Faith? How about the Law of Liberty, Mr. Knowledgeable? :chew:

Why would the law be abolished?

It's needed to show men their guilt before God.

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​

Robert Pate

Banned
You need land and a temple to keep the Law of Faith? How about the Law of Liberty, Mr. Knowledgeable? :chew:

Why would the law be abolished?

It's needed to show men their guilt before God.

1 Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​

Jesus abolished the law for us because it was contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

glorydaz

Jesus abolished the law for us because it was contrary to us. No one could keep it or do it, Colossians 2:14.

No, "your sins" were against you. The law is neutral.

Is the speed limit against me? ONLY if I speed and then a ticket is issued...handwritten charges.

All your sins were nailed to the cross. A list of charges against you. Your sins were forgiven, and you were quickened with Him.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Col. 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;​

john w

Hall of Fame

No, Damion, the law is just, holy, good, spiritual, and not made void, eliminated, destroyed, abolished law of God, as your daddy devil taught you; the sin debt, "IOU," certificate of indebtedness, "bond indenture"(I know the financial instruments, being in the financial services industry, for over 34 years),the "list of charges against" us(glorydaz)for breaking an existing, just, holy, good, spiritual, and not made void law, that defines the offense, is against us.That was what was nailed to the cross-paid in full.

Moron.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, Damion, the law is just, holy, good, spiritual, and not made void, eliminated, destroyed, abolished law of God, as your daddy devil taught you; the sin debt, "IOU," certificate of indebtedness, "bond indenture"(I know the financial instruments, being in the financial services industry, for over 34 years),the "list of charges against" us(glorydaz)for breaking an existing, just, holy, good, spiritual, and not made void law, that defines the offense, is against us.That was what was nailed to the cross-paid in full.

Moron.

You are probably very familiar with man's laws, but you know nothing about God's law.

"Because the law works wrath: for where there is no law, THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION" Romans 4:15.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are probably very familiar with man's laws, but you know nothing about God's law.

"Because the law works wrath: for where there is no law, THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION" Romans 4:15.

I showed that to you, devil child, and you now, again, assert, with your satanic "logic," that, at the same time:

- Murder, theft,lying....................................... .......................................are all OK, as there is no law, to define what sin/transgression is, and thus charge someone with an offense/transgression/'breaking the law," as it was allegedly abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated.

-everyone is saved, as when there is no law, there is no transgression, and "sin is not imputed when there is no law"(Romans 5:13 KJV. As stated many times, to this idiot, for eg., if there is no law on speed limits, there is no offense/transgression for going 100 miles per hour.You cannot be charged.

That is the satanic slop, reasoning this poser spams. Clueless.

Murder, theft,lying....................................... .......................................are all OK, as there is no law, as it was allegedly abolished, to condemn these offenses.

One more time-I showed this wolf this last year on:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...he-Calvinist-Doctrine-of-Predestination/page6

1 John 3:4 KJV

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Pate: There is no law-it was abolished-it no longer exist-no transgression-everyone is saved.Romans 4:15 KJV

because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Pate: There is no law-it was abolished-it no longer exists. Thus, no law, no law can be broken/transgressed-everyone is saved.

Romans 5:13 KJV

(for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Pate: There is no law-it was abolished-it no longer exists. Thus, if there is no law, it cannot be imputed to anyone-everyone is saved.

You hate God's laws, you demon.

And this wolf missed the reason for Paul quoting Romans 4:15 KJV(along with Romans 5:13 KJV)-it had nothing to do with Paul asserting that the law no longer exits; he was arguing, "if" there is no law, why did people croak, from Adam until Moses. It was a hypothetical, explaining why people croaked, before the law of Moses was even given. to condemn them. No transgression/sin....but they still died=the wages of sin is death-the topic was the reason for dying in your sins, if there was no law to charge you with sins.

Moron.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I showed that to you, devil child, and you now, again, assert, with your satanic "logic," that, at the same time:

- Murder, theft,lying....................................... .......................................are all OK, as there is no law, to define what sin/transgression is, and thus charge someone with an offense/transgression/'breaking the law," as it was allegedly abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated.

-everyone is saved, as when there is no law, there is no transgression, and "sin is not imputed when there is no law"(Romans 5:13 KJV. As stated many times, to this idiot, for eg., if there is no law on speed limits, there is no offense/transgression for going 100 miles per hour.You cannot be charged.

Murder, theft,lying....................................... .......................................are all OK, as there is no law, as it was allegedly abolished, to condemn these offenses.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...he-Calvinist-Doctrine-of-Predestination/page6

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Pate: There is no law-it was abolished-it no longer exist-no transgression-everyone is saved.Romans 4:15 KJV

Pate: There is no law-it was abolished-it no longer exists. Thus, no law, no law can be broken/transgressed-everyone is saved.

(for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Pate: There is no law-it was abolished-it no longer exists. Thus, if there is no law, it cannot be imputed to anyone-everyone is saved.

And this wolf missed the reason for Paul quoting Romans 4:15 KJV(along with Romans 5:13 KJV)-it had nothing to do with Paul asserting that the law o longer exits; he was arguing, "if" there is no law, why did people croak, from Adam until Moses. It was a hypothetical, explaining why people croaked, before the law of Moses was even given. to condemn them. No transgression/sin....but they still died=the wages of sin is death-the topic was the reason for dying in your sins, if there was no law to charge you with sins.

Moron.

It appears that you are the moron. Oh, Oh, that will probably get me banned.

God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:10.

God can find no sin because there is no law for Christians. It was abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

"To wit that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, Not imputing there trespasses unto them" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

No trespasses because there is no law, it has been abolished, Romans 4:15.

"For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness And their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more" Hebrews 8:12.

Under the New Covenant the law has been abolished. "But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT and NOT in the oldness of the letter (law) Romans 7:6.

How much longer will you resist the truth?

john w

Hall of Fame
God can find no sin because there is no law for Christians. It was abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

No, it was not demon-the sin debt, the IOU was nailed to the cross, satanist-that is why we have no sin, idiot, on us. You satanically misinterpret Ephesians 2:15 KJV, admitted Church of Christ member.

"To wit that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, Not imputing there trespasses unto them" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Irrelevant to your satanic law keeping justifies us assertion.

No trespasses because there is no law, it has been abolished, Romans 4:15.

No, it was not demon-the sin debt, the IOU was nailed to the cross, satanist. You satanically misinterpret Romans 4:15 KJV, admitted Church of Christ member.

He again asserts that everyone is saved, since "No trespasses."

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...tination/page6

And this wolf missed the reason for Paul quoting Romans 4:15 KJV(along with Romans 5:13 KJV)-it had nothing to do with Paul asserting that the law o longer exits; he was arguing, "if" there is no law, why did people croak, from Adam until Moses. It was a hypothetical, explaining why people croaked, before the law of Moses was even given. to condemn them. No transgression/sin....but they still died=the wages of sin is death-the topic was the reason for dying in your sins, if there was no law to charge you with sins.

Moron.

"For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness And their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more" Hebrews 8:12.

Under the New Covenant the law has been abolished. "But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT and NOT in the oldness of the letter (law) Romans 7:6.

No, it was not demon-the sin debt, the IOU was nailed to the cross, satanist-that is why we have no sin, idiot, on us. You satanically misinterpret Romans 7:6 KJV, admitted Church of Christ member.

And members of the BOC have NADA to do with the NC, idiot.

How much longer will you resist the truth?

How much longer will you continue to spam your satanic trash, satanist?

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
No, it was not demon-the sin debt, the IOU was nailed to the cross, satanist-that is why we have no sin, idiot, on us. You satanically misinterpret Ephesians 2:15 KJV, admitted Church of Christ member.

No, it was not demon-the sin debt, the IOU was nailed to the cross, satanist. You satanically misinterpret Romans 4:15 KJV, admitted Church of Christ member.

Moron.

No, it was not demon-the sin debt, the IOU was nailed to the cross, satanist-that is why we have no sin, idiot, on us. You satanically misinterpret Romans 7:6 KJV, admitted Church of Christ member.

And members of the BOC have NADA to do with the NC, idiot.

How much longer will you continue to spam your satanic trash, satanist?

You continue to misquote what I say and make false accusations, not to mention the name calling.

Romans 7:6 refutes you. We are delivered from the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

john w

Hall of Fame

Moron.

You continue to misquote what I say and make false accusations, not to mention the name calling.

Romans 7:6 refutes you. We are delivered from the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

No, I quoted you exactly, deceiver, showed how you lied, and gave you scripture, after scripture, expounding brilliantly, refuting your satanic law keeping justification "doctrine,", as have others.

And Romans 7:6 KJV does no such thing, habitual liar, as being "delivered from the law," does not mean it no longer exists, as you, in your demonic, hater of God's law stupor, assert. And Ephesians 2:15 says no such thing, you wicked wolf, as I/others, have shown you, but you, in the grips of the devil, keep spamming that satanic assertion.

musterion

No transgression/sin....but they still died = the wages of sin is death - the topic was the reason for dying in your sins, if there was no law to charge you with sins.

Could that be why Rom 8:13 is spoken to believers?

Status
Not open for further replies.