Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame

I'm not going to debate with you all night because you don't believe.

Translated:

21ed99cba2ae6526800f6a706700c1c9.jpg

A Mormon, to you: The Holy Spirit has replaced the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me that having multiple wives is 'love,' and this same Holy Spirit tells me to have sex with multiple partners, is 'love.'"

You: Well, I decide what laws the Holy Spirit should be teaching you, and your Holy Spirit, that replaced the law of God, is wrong, you see, and my Holy Spirit is right, you see, well, uh, urr.........

It's called subjectivity, moral relativism.

Epoisses

What's God's holy law? for the third time.

You're in violation of forum etiquette by refusing to define terms.

What's God's holy law??????????????????????

john w

Hall of Fame
Go home loser, your faith is dead just like your theology.

I did not know that you were a stand up comic!

Your page:This (loser)page has had 332 visits

vs.

The great, humble infamous saint(memorize) John W's page:This page has had 16,739 visits

Contrasts.

You're not in my league, toots. I respond to you, to show the audience, what happens to a man/woman, who engulfs themselves in subjectivity, emotionalism, moral relativism, and sophistry: It's called anti thinking. It's called your "posts."

john w

Hall of Fame

1. Romans 7:12 KJV Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

2. The Holy Spirit has replaced the law of the LORD; The Holy Spirit tells me that bad forum etiquette by refusing to define terms is demonstrating "love."

Fun!!! See how that works? You and Pate taught me this subjective law jazz.

Take your seat, until I call on you.

Dig?

john w

Hall of Fame
What's God's holy law? You can never answer that NOVICE!!!

James can:

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: James 2:8

1. Chapter, verse, that requires me to answer any and all questions, especially from the lost, and trolls, like you.

You have not picked up a bible in years, much less read it, studied, so you will answer this wrong, after you scramble, to GOG it.

2.Answer, as I asked:

So, multiple wives is against what law?Pate/you "argue" the law against it was abolished/destroyed/made void.

You cannot be this stupid.

Do be a dear, and answer.

Tell all of TOL, why multiple wives/rape/murder/suicide bombing........................................... ............................ is wrong, if there is no law against, toots? Go ahead.That is, tell us what the h you would say, to a Mormon, who tells you that "the Holy Spirit is my law, and he tells me that multiple wives is OK" or some deluded Hare Krishna, that says that giving drugs, to others is OK, since "the Holy Spirit is my law, and he tells me that giving bongs to kids is OK," and................

Let me guess: You decide what the law of the Holy Spirit is, right toots?

I will throw you I "soft ball:" Why is murder, exceeding the speed limit "wrong," if there is no objective law against it?

john w

Hall of Fame
You can't even articulate what God's holy law is just like 99% of all Christians.

What's God's holy law? The ten commandments? The ceremonial law? God's love? The faith of Jesus?

What is God's holy law that you keep blathering on about?

Vs.

I am quite irresistible.

A member of the boc, to you: The Holy Spirit, that replaced the law of the Lord, tells me that murder is OK.

You: Well, my Holy Spirit says that it is not showing 'love.' I am right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john w

Hall of Fame

I stay on topic, annd my topic, is this:

Tell all of TOL, why multiple wives/rape/murder/suicide bombing........................................... ............................ is wrong, if there is no law against, toots? Go ahead.That is, tell us what the h you would say, to a Mormon, who tells you that "the Holy Spirit is my law, and he tells me that multiple wives is OK" or some deluded Hare Krishna, that says that giving drugs, to others is OK, since "the Holy Spirit is my law, and he tells me that giving bongs to kids is OK," and................

Let me guess: You decide the law of the Holy Spirit is, right toots?You decide that that is not showing this "fuzzy," "lovey dovey" love, eh, toots? You decide the standards, of what "love" is, right, toots?Says who? Let me guess: the Holy Spirit, your Holy Spirit, right, subjectivist?.

I will throw you I "soft ball:" Why is murder, exceeding the speed limit "wrong," if there is no objective law against it?

john w

Hall of Fame
Because they are a violation of love which is the foundation of all law.

If I love someone I don't rape them or murder them or throw them under a bus.

Of course, she decides what constitutes "love," by this Holy Spirit in her.

Anyone can say, do that.

It's called subjectivity, moral relativism, and ts sister, cultural relativism.

Robert Pate

Banned
Of course, she decides what constitutes "love," by this Holy Spirit in her.

Anyone can say, do that.

It's called subjectivity, moral relativism, and ts sister, cultural relativism.

You know nothing about living by the Spirit, because you don't have the Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
You know nothing about living by the Spirit, because you don't have the Spirit.

You, child of the devil, weighing in on a forever justified saint? Cannot be done, devil child, as you don't have the authority, perverter of the gospel of Christ, with your satanic vicarious law keeping, as a basis for justification, as you have the "spirit" of your daddy, 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

Robert Pate

Banned
You, child of the devil, weighing in on a forever justified saint? Cannot be done, devil child, as you don't have the authority, perverter of the gospel of Christ, with your satanic vicarious law keeping, as a basis for justification, as you have the "spirit" of your daddy, 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

Answer this lost one. If Jesus didn't live and die for us, then who did he do it for?

john w

Hall of Fame
Answer this lost one. If Jesus didn't live and die for us, then who did he do it for?

You've spammed that to me, musty, and others, over 30 times, in the last month, you engager in deception, and we've answered.But your daddy devil keeps telling you to ask, "Are you still beating your spouse?"

He did live for us, kept the law, but did not keep the law, so it can be imputed to us, for righteousness, as you satanically assert, but to be qualified as the satisfactory sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish. It's called propitiation, spammer.

And a devil child, such as yourself, calling others "lost," 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blind one? You're a part time comic.

glorydaz

Under grace there is no difference between Jews and Gentiles. We are all one in Christ.

I know that. I was referring to the scripture you were citing....about the remnant. That's speaking of the Jews.

Romans 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Epoisses

1. Romans 7:12 KJV Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

2. The Holy Spirit has replaced the law of the LORD; The Holy Spirit tells me that bad forum etiquette by refusing to define terms is demonstrating "love."

Fun!!! See how that works? You and Pate taught me this subjective law jazz.

Take your seat, until I call on you.

Dig?

What's the holy law of God?????????????

I'll make it easy for stupid:

A) the ten commandments
B) dietary laws
C) sacrificial laws
D) law of Christ
E) law of faith
F) royal law of love
G) law of liberty
H) law of the Spirit
I) law of sin and death

Do you see how many different ways 'law' is used in the bible!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!

So when you say God's law is holy it could mean anything.

Oh and by the way just because God's law is holy does not mean that sinners can keep it - that's why we need a savior to save us from sin (falling short of God's righteousness).

You can't keep the law just like the Jews could never keep the law so preach Jesus instead of the impossible standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.