Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartman

Is the Lord Jesus Christ king?Yes?

2 Kings, you deceiver?
How many kings are in the phrase "king of kings"?

There are AT LEAST 3~! The word "kings" demands there are at LEAST 2, and another king that is over THEM.

Jehovah/YHVH is the ULTIMATE "King of Kings".... because He appoints the kings .... especially His son Jesus, who God gave the throne of his father David.
Jesus ALSO, as king of the earth, will appoint kings;
Rev 2:26-27 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Rev 5:9-10 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So, how many people will be resurrected in the 1st resurrection? They will ALL be "kings". Some will be over 5 cities, some over 10 cities, the 12 apostles will be over the 12 tribes of Israel, David will be a prince in Israel, and Jesus will be king of the planet, a king of kings, ALL worshiping Jehovah/YHVH God as the ultimate king.

john w

Hall of Fame
Now he'll start ignoring you, evading, distracting. Watch.

His avatar should be:

i-dont-always-do-the-hokey-pokey-and-turn-myself-23944907.png

john w

Hall of Fame
How many kings are in the phrase "king of kings"?

Evasion. King of all kings, the context being, over all earthly kings-the "Big Cheese"-superior to them all...

That is slick....Real slick....Slick as a pig, sliding down a plank.

Now-Jehovah/YHVH God is King, King of kings. The Lord Jesus Christ is King, King of Kings.

Two Kings?

genuineoriginal

a shadow of things to come

Genesis 41:40
40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.​

fulfilled in Christ

1 Corinthians 15:27
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.​

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Scripture further testifies:

-Matthew:the Lord Jesus Christ presented as King(lion),

-Mark:the Lord Jesus Christ presented as Servant(ox-notice no geneology given in Mark. Why not? This is not relevant for servants),

-Luke: the Lord Jesus Christ presented as man,the son of man

-John:the Lord Jesus Christ presented as the Son of God, deity(eagle)....

Accept it.

Interesting to note:

As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. - Ezekiel 1:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel1:10&version=NKJV

and

Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back.The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. - Revelation 4:6-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation4:6-7&version=NKJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Interesting to note:

As for the likeness of their faces, each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle. - Ezekiel 1:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel1:10&version=NKJV

and

Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back.The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. - Revelation 4:6-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation4:6-7&version=NKJV

Excellentamundo, JR!

Survey Exodus 25-28, the tabernacle....Study it....It confirms the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.For eg.,the lampstand, and table shewbread(Exodus 25:30 KJV)was made of acacia wood, and overlaid with gold, the wood pointing to the Lord Jesus Christ's humanity, and the gold of His deity.

Exodus 25:9 KJV According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Dartman

who do you say that Jesus is, if not God ?

do you say Jesus is just a man ?
I would never say "just" a man.

Jesus is the ONLY perfect man.

Jesus is the ONLY true Christ.

Jesus is the ONLY 'spotless lamb" that takes away the sins of the world.

Jesus was exalted by his God, to be Lord, Savior, Christ and Prince.

Jesus is the promised "seed of woman" in Gen. 3:15

Jesus is the promised "seed of Abraham" Gal 3:16

Jesus is the promised "seed of David" Acts 13:23

Dartman

Your take on John 2:19 KJV ("Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up") and John 10:17-18 KJV ("I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again") beggars belief imo. I don't accept it.
Sadly, this isn't surprising.

Idolater said:
The Spirit is called "Him" and /or "He" in John 14:17 KJV ("it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you"), John 14:26 KJV ("he shall teach you all things"), John 15:26 KJV ("he shall testify of me"). He is not an "IT!"
Are you aware the New Testament was written in Greek? And, that ANY translation you have converts MANY of the Greek pronouns according to English rules of grammar?
Early English translations did a more accurate job translating the Greek;

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

The holy spirit is God's spirit, God's power, and God's mind. It is NOT a separate person, IT is an attribute of the ONLY true God.

It can be given to others ..... which gives them God's thinking, and God's power, to varying degrees.

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you aware the New Testament was written in Greek? .

Are you aware that you know no "Greek," much less Koine Greek, which most Greeks don't even know, that you cannot read it/write it/speak it/understand it, and that you are a fraud, bible corrector/mystic/agnostic, who wouldn't know the difference, between "Tappa Kegga Budda," and a "the Greek" sorority?

Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
The holy spirit is God's spirit, God's power, and God's mind. It is NOT a separate person, IT is an attribute of the ONLY true God.

It can be given to others ..... which gives them God's thinking, and God's power, to varying degrees.

You lied:

John 14 KJV
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16 KJV

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Ephesians 4 KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Acts 16 KJV

6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7 after they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.

John 16 KJV

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

The "volumed of the book" presents a person, as a substance that can do personal and relational things,i.e., speaking, thinking, feeling, acting,..... Something that does these personal things in relationship—like God, angels, and human beings—is a person.

It is not your mysticism, Buddhism, "Star Wars" "force," this "God's power, and God's mind" inner id, stone head, Jeff Spicoli speculation.

Last edited:

glorydaz

You lied:

John 14 KJV
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16 KJV

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Ephesians 4 KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Acts 16 KJV

6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7 after they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.

Dart doesn't read the entire Bible. :chuckle:

clefty

Dart doesn't read the entire Bible. :chuckle:

Maybe just the parts dispenced to him...?

I was reading my bible and then I put him down to post something here.

Romans 8:16 “The Spirit itself [not himself ] beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.”

Romans 8:26 “the Spirit itself [again, not himself ] maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

Matthew 10:20 “For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which [not who ] speaketh in you.” 1 Peter 1:11 “the Spirit of Christ which [again, not who ] was in them.”

“Pneuma” in greek is neutral “it” and translates into spirit wind
and breath...

Spirit in Hebrew is feminine...

Yup curious things in the Bible if you read him...ya know?

Only the KJV translators of the Bible didn’t have an agenda...right? I mean when they translated him?

Dartman

so just a sinless man ?
I would never say "just" a sinless man.

Jesus is the ONLY perfect man.

Jesus is the ONLY true Christ.

Jesus is the ONLY 'spotless lamb" that takes away the sins of the world.

Jesus was exalted by his God, to be Lord, Savior, Christ and Prince.

Jesus is the promised "seed of woman" in Gen. 3:15

Jesus is the promised "seed of Abraham" Gal 3:16

Jesus is the promised "seed of David" Acts 13:23

glorydaz

You seem to have a strange definition of "anti-christ" that is opposite from the actual meaning of the term.

1 John 2:22
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.​

1 John 4:14-15
14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.​

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.​

So what do you suggest this means, GO?

I'll tell you.

John 1:1KJV, John 1:14KJV

way 2 go

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.​

So what do you suggest this means, GO?

I'll tell you.

John 1:1KJV, John 1:14KJV

good thing you told him , I don' think he would have got it.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Deut 18:17-18 And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John 12:49-50 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, He hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

It is impossible for Jesus to be "Jehovah" because Jesus is NOT the source of the words he spoke, his God is. His FATHER is Jehovah!

Jesus is the Logos, the Word, the One Who referred to Himself as "the way, the TRUTH, and the life". Is Jehovah NOT the TRUTH? Are there two TRUTHS, Jesus being one TRUTH, and Jehovah being the other TRUTH?

Again, you just whip up jargon that is found NOWHERE in the Bible: "the source of the words he spoke". What (if anything) do you think you mean when you say "Jesus is NOT the source of the words he spoke"?

Are you saying that Jesus, the TRUTH, "is NOT the source of the" truth He spoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.