Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe just the parts dispenced to him...?

I was reading my bible and then I put him down to post something here.

Romans 8:16 “The Spirit itself [not himself ] beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.”

Romans 8:26 “the Spirit itself [again, not himself ] maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

Matthew 10:20 “For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which [not who ] speaketh in you.” 1 Peter 1:11 “the Spirit of Christ which [again, not who ] was in them.”

“Pneuma” in greek is neutral “it” and translates into spirit wind
and breath...

Spirit in Hebrew is feminine...

Yup curious things in the Bible if you read him...ya know?

Only the KJV translators of the Bible didn’t have an agenda...right? I mean when they translated him?

Another "the Hebrew/the Greek" fraud, con artist. No, drone, the LORD God is quite capable in providing His word in English, the prevalent language of this world, w/o your "hep," and the correct word is "he."

Yes, you "read" a mess of English bibles, not believing any one of them, correcting them all, alleged "the Greek" scammer.

glorydaz

Maybe just the parts dispenced to him...?

Romans 8:16 “The Spirit itself [not himself ] beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.”

Romans 8:26 “the Spirit itself [again, not himself ] maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

Matthew 10:20 “For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which [not who ] speaketh in you.” 1 Peter 1:11 “the Spirit of Christ which [again, not who ] was in them.”

“Pneuma” in greek is neutral “it” and translates into spirit wind
and breath...

Spirit in Hebrew is feminine...

Yup curious things in the Bible if you read him...ya know?

Only the KJV translators of the Bible didn’t have an agenda...right? I mean when they translated him?

And this one fancies himself a comedian. :chuckle:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Acts 5 KJV
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

You:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to God's mind, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

Fraud.

Also, since Dartman is on record as claiming that the Holy Spirit is "part of God", the question can be read:

"Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to PART OF GOD...?" Ananias was struck dead having only lied to PART OF GOD; it makes you wonder what would've happened had he lied to ALL OF GOD!

clefty

Another "the Hebrew/the Greek" fraud, con artist. No, drone, the LORD God is quite capable in providing His word in English, the prevalent language of this world, w/o your "hep," and the correct word is "he."
Of course He is quite capable in providing His word in English...you might have us think the KJV fell out of the sky still warm from His hands...or entry into the atmosphere...

It’s some what of a miracle that despite the tools and people He had to work with we have anything at all...I mean what if King James had not thought to leap away from Latin or Greek or Hebrew...I mean how would one say “the LORD God...(note the capital letters there ok?) is quite capable of providing His word in the Latin language He has chosen”...in actually latin the language of the church...

how did the inquisition say “w/o your hep” in the language of the church?

You would think the LORD God wouldn’t need another translation right? I mean LORD God need additional hep?...but after listening to you I affirm He can still use even donkeys to get the message out...dispensed correctly FINALLY...phew...who knew you had to be MAD? I guess it takes time and a few attempts...or did it fall out of the sky for yours?

Yes, you "read" a mess of English bibles, not believing any one of them, correcting them all, alleged "the Greek" scammer.
oh my...guess you would have it NOT dispensed to me...the irony...there was another in rome who thought the very same thing...bet your pointy hat is sharper though...

clefty

Also, since Dartman is on record as claiming that the Holy Spirit is "part of God", the question can be read:

"Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to PART OF GOD...?" Ananias was struck dead having only lied to PART OF GOD; it makes you wonder what would've happened had he lied to ALL OF GOD!

Tortured forever without dying and going to hell but remaining there in Jerusalem burning today...? I mean using your logic?

clefty

Idolater (God bless him!) wrote the truth:

And, you just denied the truth he wrote:

You just contradicted the three truths he wrote:

• God is the Father
  • God is the Son
  • God is the Spirit

Indeed, you hate the Father just as much as you hate the Son and the Spirit!

And still the body is split

the East says the Spirit is only from the Father...the West that the spirit progresses from the Father and the Son...odd that as the Son was of the Holy Spirit...so how can the Spirit come from the Son?

Odd too that the Son is of the Holy Spirit and yet He calls another Father...

Dartman

Idolater (God bless him!) wrote the truth:

And, you just denied the truth he wrote:
I denied his false claim.
Idolater said:
God is the Father, Son, and Spirit.

His statement blends the Father, His spirit, and His son, into a single being. That's not Scriptural.
7djengo7 said:
You just contradicted the three truths he wrote:
Nope, he didn't write three truths. He wrote one false statement, which contradicts the Scripture.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I denied his false claim.
He affirmed no falsehood. You denied each of the three truths he affirmed, by saying "Not according to the Scriptures".

His statement blends the Father, His spirit, and His son, into a single being. That's not Scriptural.

Which statement? He stated three propositions, not merely one. You denied each of them.

You deny that the Son--the TRUTH--is God; you deny that the TRUTH is God, you deny that God is the TRUTH.

MennoSota

Deut 18:17-18 And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John 12:49-50 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, He hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that His commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

It is impossible for Jesus to be "Jehovah" because Jesus is NOT the source of the words he spoke, his God is. His FATHER is Jehovah!
John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I Am.”

John 18:4-8
Then Jesus, knowing all that would happen to him, came forward and said to them, “Whom do you seek?” They answered him, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus said to them, “I Am.” Judas, who betrayed him, was standing with them. When Jesus said to them, “I Am,” they drew back and fell to the ground. So he asked them again, “Whom do you seek?” And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus answered, “I told you that I Am. So, if you seek me, let these men go.”

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, “I Am who I Am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I Am has sent me to you.’”

Status
Not open for further replies.