Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Indeed! Her posts do betray a certain parochialism which brooks no dissent. She initiates a sneer campaign if the slightest hint of disagreement wafts into the air....

Thats what an accusation of someone being "hysterical" is because they express disagreement. You know, what anna did, that glory commented on.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They can't do as a man does, so they demand it to be handed to them.

I guarantee i can do anything you can with the exception of being a total tool and urinating standing up, well i could actually do the last one too, but not as successfully.

Your wrong again that i demand that be handed to me :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Probably not many, being that women couldn't steal everything from the man when a marriage doesn't work like they do now. Some women thrive on it in today's world :rolleyes:

What would have to be stolen from a dead husband? It would all become hers, did you even understand what i said?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What would have to be stolen from a dead husband? It would all become hers, did you even understand what i said?

Yeah, didn't think about that angle.

Well, I suppose it's better that woman legally rape their husband's lives rather than murder them. It just wouldn't settle for them being unable to do so, right?

:freak:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh, then you missed my point about the red pill movement being about men's inadequacies.

The red pill movement is about exposing the nonsense that this all is, such as the crackpot idea that feminism is about 'equality' when it most certainly is not. It's also about exposing the double standards in society and the mistreatment of men for women's benefit.

It's not about 'inadequacy', unless not desiring a female holocaust is 'inadequate'. You might be surprised to know that feminists have made that statement toward men, and there was no elohiym or Townie telling them they were misandrists. Adding insult to injury, just the very existence of MRA has been met with absurd protests and death threats.
Who can deny reality right in their face? Oh yes, that's right- YALL. Because yall live in fairy tale land- the land of the BLUE PILL.

There's a lot of deserved shame that for some reason is unable to land on apologists for women.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, didn't think about that angle.

Well, I suppose it's better that woman legally rape their husband's lives rather than murder them. It just wouldn't settle for them being unable to do so, right?

:freak:

Its better that the husband doesn't give the wife a choice of a brick to the face or hitting it back to the bedroom "right quick" like you said before.

I think behavior like that vastly increases the likihood of the husband becoming well, lets just say no more.

glorydaz

Its better that the husband doesn't give the wife a choice of a brick to the face or hitting it back to the bedroom "right quick" like you said before.

I think behavior like that vastly increases the likihood of the husband becoming well, lets just say no more.

Poisons have been around for a long time.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Poisons have been around for a long time.

yes and many of them before domestic violence laws were reality, were at the time undetectable before forensics also caught up.

Even when those laws first became laws (due to men beating their wives to death even in front of police when the wife dared to complain) the women knew it likely they still they might die if they tried to report it.

So i would not doubt one bit, there are lots of undetectable 'self defenses' that women chose back then if you know what i mean.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes and many of them before domestic violence laws were reality, were at the time undetectable before forensics also caught up.

Even when those laws first became laws (due to men beating their wives to death even in front of police when the wife dared to complain) the women knew it likely they still they might die if they tried to report it.

So i would not doubt one bit, there are lots of undetectable 'self defenses' that women chose back then if you know what i mean.

Sort of brings to mind the movies "The Burning Bed" and "Enough".

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Exactly ... it's his M.O.

He insists on arguing against positions I have never held by pretending I believe it is okay for women to hit men.

I don't care about women hitting men in and of itself. I care about the double standard that a man cannot hit a woman- which caused the pandemic of women putting their hands on men in the first place.

I also care about the fact that women are taken more seriously over men when they are mistreated or assaulted. A women can humiliate and put their hands all over a man, but if he so much as throws a wet paper towel at her, she's automatically this helpless victim.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
there are lots of undetectable 'self defenses' that women chose back then if you know what i mean.

Feminism is the only specialty group that resorts to threatening death and telling people to go kill their selves.
Who'd think it would be any different among you all..

:think:

Yep ... it's nothing new. Due to their disagreeing with him, he has also labeled Kat, Tam and Angel as feminists as well.

:chuckle:

^
also to note- another reinforcement: due to my disagreeing with them, I am a misogynist. #Feminism

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Feminism is the only specialty group that resorts to threatening death and telling people to go kill their selves.
Who'd think it would be any different among you all..

:think:

:chuckle:

Weird, who did i threaten death to? Where did i tell anyone to kill themselves?

Are the voices in your head getting a new playmate and naming it me?

Status
Not open for further replies.