ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD is a creation of taking scripture out of context, and a text taken out of context is nothing more than a pre-text.

That is all the troll has-stunning, as all of TOL is so impressed with these original, stock cliches, in his arsenal.

Jesus says.... I will stay with what Jesus said...I follow Jesus' commands...MAD ignores Jesus' commands...MAD ignores scripture...No what it does show is that those in MAD pick and chose what they WANT to believe and distort and pervert what they do not want to believe.

Jesus says"...
Raise the dead....Sell all you have...Go to Jerusalem 3 times/year to observe the feasts....Cast out devils....Heal the sick...Make the blind see....Make the lame walk....Offer the gift that Moses commanded................

"stay with what Jesus said"-do it.

You demonic fraud, poser, as you "ignore Jesus' commands," "ignore scripture," pick and chose what you WANT to believe and obey, and distort and pervert what you do not want to believe and obey, and throw out the baby with the bath water, wicked actress/hypocrite. Which side, again, of that demonic face do you want slapped?

john w

Hall of Fame
This is what I responded to and I did not notice what STP posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, sell everything you own...

For the love of Mike, do it , do it!
Don't forget Pete!

STP's The "For the love of Mike, do it , do it!" is a "The Andy Griffith Show" episode reference, troll.

john w

Hall of Fame
Get saved fraud !

Funny, Elymas! A devil child imploring someone to get saved. You fraud-you're no former Marine. You're another sissy Gomer, pope/papa boy, probably a James 2:3 KJV type.

Last edited:

glorydaz

I have posted many scriptures that prove MAD is a lie. Maybe you should close your fly trap and believe and follow the scripture instead of Bullinger and Stam.

Oh goodie, the dodger is feeling the burn. What next, Dodge, you gonna keep having hissy fits or will you muster up enough courage to support your false charges with some actual Biblical proof? I keep waiting and you keep baiting. :yawn:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is what I responded to and I did not notice what STP posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, sell everything you own...

For the love of Mike, do it , do it!
Don't forget Pete!

:e4e:

dodge

Oh goodie, the dodger is feeling the burn. What next, Dodge, you gonna keep having hissy fits or will you muster up enough courage to support your false charges with some actual Biblical proof? I keep waiting and you keep baiting. :yawn:

lol, you wish. Your cult can't get me burned I just rest in Jesus !

glorydaz

You're a fine one to talk. You're stuck on the wrong side of the Cross....stuck on the fence between law and grace. Now I understand your grumpy attitude....you've got a wedgie from trying to straddle that fence. :chuckle:

I'll just call you Wedgie Dodgie from now on. :thumb:

john w

Hall of Fame

"Jesus said:"

Mark 1 KJV

44 And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

You fraud, poser, snotty brat, tantrum punk-do it.

Tell us why you do not, you satanic cultist.

Yes, we thought so, admitted Catholic, child of the devil-you won't, as your daddy devil, has a gag order on you.

And you are not a former "Marine"-no Marine talks like you, and acts like the brat, little punk, who wines, and pines, against MAD, and has tantrums, like you do, snotty punk. Get off this site, you loser. That is an order. You know what an order is, don't you, Gomer?

dodge

Christians mourn for those in MAD they know it is a lie.

Why do you call me Lord Lord and do not the things I have commanded you ?

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.

Give it up fraud you have no clue how many folks on TOL know MAD is a lie there are quite a few, and no I do not read your lying trash.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You don't do many of the things the Lord Jesus Christ commanded, which you lump all together as the same gospel message.

You are a two-faced fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame

Not everyone that says unto me Lord Lord will enter into heaven but he that does my Father's will.

Give it up fraud you have no clue how many folks on TOL know MAD is a lie there are quite a few, and no I do not read your lying trash.
Please spam another verse, in red, you loser. Please?And you are a lie, devil child,as you lied, by asserting that you are a former Marine, you troll.And you are a piece of trash, dung, and do the deeds of your father, accuser of the brethren.

john w

Hall of Fame

Sell all you have, and raise the dead, you poser. That's what we thought, mutt.

SaulToPaul 2

No, "For the love of Mike" is an exclamation of surprise, and "For Pete's sake" is a play off that. Both common sayings like "Man oh man" etc. You're just so quick to jump, you're jumping at shadows.

Also, "For the love of Mike, do it, do it!" is a reference to Andy Griffith which was posted for the benefit of saint john w the great. He ignored it though. Wonder what causes that? [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

Right Divider

Body part
You are correct it was James and John but it applied to the Apostles.
Prove that with scripture.

This is your typical assumption based "knowledge"

Jhn 21:18
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
Jhn 21:19
This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.
  • Walking is not death
  • Jesus spake what death HE should have, not them.