ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

dodge

I found MAD referenced in scripture.

1Ti 6:20

O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called “knowledge”—

dodge

Dodge and his favorite deception strikes again.
Thread after thread after thread.

I know you don't understand it Tam., but we in Christ have a single message and it is not about Paul.

1Co 2:2
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are so confused every time MADist claim there are "2" gospels they LIE.
You won't find a single MADist here that says they teach a different gospel to Jews than they teach to Gentiles.
Not a one.

dodge

You won't find a single MADist here that says they teach a different gospel to Jews than they teach to Gentiles.
Not a one.

Tam. That is all I have heard since i have been debating MADist. You know the gospel to the gentiles ( Paul ) and the Gospel to the Jews ( Peter ) as in "2" different gospels.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tam. That is all I have heard since i have been debating MADist. You know the gospel to the gentiles ( Paul ) and the Gospel to the Jews ( Peter ) as in "2" different gospels.
I repeat ....

Not a one.

None. Nada. Zip. Goose egg. Zero.

glorydaz

Too bad you didn't actually listen. It actually reminds me of something.... Oh yeah....

Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I repeat ....

Not a one.

Problem with this deception, is that MADists do not teach the Everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ to anybody!

They only chant a couple of verses quoting Paul, claiming that is the only Gospel message that counts, while ignoring the full Gospel message revealed throughout the rest of the Bible.

Including Jesus Christ coming into this world, proclaiming the Kingdom of God had come.

dodge

Too bad you didn't actually listen. It actually reminds me of something.... Oh yeah....

Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Does your verse negate this verse ?

Luk 24:45
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

dodge

I repeat ....

Not a one.

None. Nada. Zip. Goose egg. Zero.

They are here teaching what I said "2"gospels open your eyes and take OFF your MAD glasses.