ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

Danoh

I know based on scripture that Darby, Bullinger, and Stam are wrong. I do NOT study men who I know had an agenda or belief that is not scriptural. Pretty simple really. Do I believe everything some of my preferred preachers or writers preached or wrote obviously not ? I do not go in reading preachers or writers who I know based on scripture deviated from scripture no matter who they are.

I have never read anything written by Joseph Smith, knowingly, why would I waste my time reading anything he wrote when I know he deviated from scripture ? I see the results of what Darby, Stam, and Bullinger taught and believed, which "I" believe based on scripture is not true nor accurate so why would I waste my time studying anything they wrote ? Even among those in MAD there is rarely agreement on major issues so why would anyone want to knowingly or willingly be associated with their confusion ?

Your above "reasoning" reminds me of the incompetent reasoning of a certain individual who's bragged he does not need to read intelligence reports because he is too smart (supposedly knows what's what).

Your above "reasoning" reminds me of these people...

Acts 17:5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people. 17:6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also; 17:7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus. 17:8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.

17:13 But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

Exactly like you, they neither bothered to do the following, but attacked from their ignorance just because what Paul had preached to them there did not match what they had held to before Paul came along.

Just like You, they ignorance doing the following...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Bottom line, your unavoidable dishonesty due to your just as obvious incompetence in these things can not be reasoned with.

Because you, like that fool in DC, ever has his own, made up on the spot...answer.

It is what it is, bro. You are too set in your obvious pride and its errors, to be reasoned with.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

dodge

Your above "reasoning" reminds me of the incompetent reasoning of a certain individual who's bragged he does not need to read intelligence reports because he is too smart (supposedly knows what's what).

Your above "reasoning" reminds me of these people...

Acts 17:5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people. 17:6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also; 17:7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus. 17:8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.

17:13 But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

Exactly like you, they neither bothered to do the following, but attacked from their ignorance just because what Paul had preached to them there did not match what they had held to before Paul came along.

Just like You, they ignorance doing the following...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Bottom line, your unavoidable dishonesty due to your just as obvious incompetence in these things can not be reasoned with.

Because you, like that fool in DC, ever has his own, made up on the spot...answer.

It is what it is, bro. You are too set in your obvious pride and its errors, to be reasoned with.

It has nothing to do with pride Danoh it does have everything to do with believing the scriptures as they are written without inference, implication, innuendo, and trusting men over what scripture says without filtering the scriptures through what others think or believe.

Not once did I say or imply to neglect scripture ! What I did say was be very careful who you do follow.

Your reasoning many times reminds me of the scripture below. It is NOT about what men think or believe you are missing the "big"picture as usual.

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

dodge

How do you know you haven't made an error, or deviated slightly?

That is why generally the only thing I make a test of faith in is has one trusted Jesus and placed their faith in Him and no one or anything else.

I trust God to correct me and He has many times when I was wrong about one belief or another.

When there are scriptures that are clear and plain that when taken in context prove that one belief or another is wrong it is best to seek God and straighten out the crooked road.

Right Divider

Body part
Jhn 9:41
Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, ‘We see.' Therefore your sin remains.
I really enjoy how you post verses completely unrelated to anything being discussed.

It definitely shows that you have no clue about anything.

No wonder you don't understand what the Bible actually teaches.

Danoh

It has nothing to do with pride Danoh it does have everything to do with believing the scriptures as they are written without inference, implication, innuendo, and trusting men over what scripture says without filtering the scriptures through what others think or believe.

Not once did I say or imply to neglect scripture ! What I did say was be very careful who you do follow.

Your reasoning many times reminds me of the scripture below. It is NOT about what men think or believe you are missing the "big"picture as usual.

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The only one concluding anyone is saying to trust the writings of men, is you.

My point has been your lying about men who's writings you have not read.

My point has never been about believing them.

You're just not all there. You read into a thing and then conclude what you have read into it is what was meant.

So it is no surprise you are doing the same to my posts to you :chuckle:

dodge

Danoh;5046974]The only one concluding anyone is saying to trust the writings of men, is you.

My point has been your lying about men who's writings you have not read.

My point has never been about believing them.

You're just not all there. You read into a thing and then conclude what you have read into it is what was meant.

So it is no surprise you are doing the same to my posts to you :chuckle:

Danoh, seeing the results of what MAD believes it obviously is not scriptural. Why would I then read and or study the men ( Darby, Bullinger & Stam ) who started and promoted MAD ?

Right Divider

Body part
Danoh, seeing the results of what MAD believes it obviously is not scriptural. Why would I then read and or study the men ( Darby, Bullinger & Stam ) who started and promoted MAD ?
Yes, it's so much easier for you to just lie about what everyone says. Very "Christian" of you.

whitestone

Oops, I bet in the end you will find that in ignorance you made one of them mad...

dodge

The "Christian" liar just keeps on lying. I seriously doubt your "faith".

No big deal as deceived as you are I take your insults as compliments.If I agreed with you I would have some serious study to do I would then be as far from the truth of God as you are currently.