ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

dodge

I bet Dodge is still scratching his head about why he can't do those things Jesus said His believers would do.

Maybe one of these days the light will click on and he will realize it's not all the same gospel after all.

LOL, You don't represent yourself well enough to be representing me !

The light clicked in 1978 when I placed my faith in Jesus ,and guess what I had never heard of Bullinger,Stam. or the lie called MAD.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL, You don't represent yourself well enough to be representing me !

The light clicked in 1978 when I placed my faith in Jesus ,and guess what I had never heard of Bullinger,Stam. or the lie called MAD.
Watch this, Dodge, .....

MAD does not teach that one must have heard of Bullinger or Stam.
Will you ever be able to come up with something that is not a strawman?????

dodge

Why do YOU IGNORE Jesus and then complain to others that they do?

That's called being a HYPOCRITE.

dodge is a lying hypocrite.

Nah, the hypocrites are those in MAD that talk about how much they love Jesus as they do everything they can to destroy His Gospel and ministry.

dodge

Watch this, Dodge, .....

MAD does not teach that one must have heard of Bullinger or Stam.
Will you ever be able to come up with something that is not a strawman?????

It is what MAD teaches that draw folks to MAD and away from Jesus that is the problem.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is what MAD teaches that draw folks to MAD and away from Jesus that is the problem.

My commission:

2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

john w

Hall of Fame
UN-finished point I got distracted by my 8 year old grand daughter.

That IS A LIE. You're a teenager, and certainly no former Marine, Elymas.

How did I do? If you have a grand daughter, does she know that you are a child of the devil?(rhetorical q)

Danoh

I know enough not to place my faith in Bullinger and Stam who taught against the truth of scripture.

Since you have never read either of their writings other than snippets misrepresented by someone on some website, you are lying about what either of those men had written about one thing or another.

If you want to be proud of your ignorance that is on you.

But you have no right to lie about ANYONE's writings whom you have never bothered with.

ANYONE's no matter what view they might or might not hold.

How would you feel if someone said you were lying about being a Marine?

But you already know.

But yours is obviously a double-standard you refuse to acknowledge, let alone, honestly examine.

2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

dodge

Since you have never read either of their writings other than snippets misrepresented by someone on some website, you are lying about what either of those men had written about one thing or another.

If you want to be proud of your ignorance that is on you.

But you have no right to lie about ANYONE's writings whom you have never bothered with.

ANYONE's no matter what view they might or might not hold.

How would you feel if someone said you were lying about being a Marine?

But you already know.

But yours is obviously a double-standard you refuse to acknowledge, let alone, honestly examine.

2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

I know based on scripture that Darby, Bullinger, and Stam are wrong. I do NOT study men who I know had an agenda or belief that is not scriptural. Pretty simple really. Do I believe everything some of my preferred preachers or writers preached or wrote obviously not ? I do not go in reading preachers or writers who I know based on scripture deviated from scripture no matter who they are.

I have never read anything written by Joseph Smith, knowingly, why would I waste my time reading anything he wrote when I know he deviated from scripture ? I see the results of what Darby, Stam, and Bullinger taught and believed, which "I" believe based on scripture is not true nor accurate so why would I waste my time studying anything they wrote ? Even among those in MAD there is rarely agreement on major issues so why would anyone want to knowingly or willingly be associated with their confusion ?

SaulToPaul 2

I know based on scripture that Darby, Bullinger, and Stam are wrong. I do NOT study men who I know had an agenda or belief that is not scriptural. Pretty simple really. Do I believe everything some of my preferred preachers or writers preached or wrote obviously not ? I do not go in reading preachers or writers who I know based on scripture deviated from scripture no matter who they are.

I have never read anything written by Joseph Smith, knowingly, why would I waste my time reading anything he wrote when I know he deviated from scripture ? I see the results of what Darby, Stam, and Bullinger taught and believed, which "I" believe based on scripture is not true nor accurate so why would I waste my time studying anything they wrote ? Even among those in MAD there is rarely agreement on major issues so why would anyone want to knowingly or willingly be associated with their confusion ?

Does Dodgeism deviate from scripture?

dodge

Does Dodgeism deviate from scripture?

Only where he does not know it ! The areas that have been settled by scripture I do not throw away to follow other men who spun scriptures to create a new system that goes against a vast amount of scripture.

SaulToPaul 2

Only where he does not know it ! The areas that have been settled by scripture I do not throw away to follow other men who spun scriptures to create a new system that goes against a vast amount of scripture.

How do you determine which areas are settled?