ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

glorydaz

Also, "For the love of Mike, do it, do it!" is a reference to Andy Griffith which was posted for the benefit of saint john w the great. He ignored it though. Wonder what causes that? [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

Ah yes....you guys and your Andy Griffith sayings. Just can't help yourselves, can you? :backflip:

It's a "compelsion" (or something like that). :chuckle:

dodge

You don't do many of the things the Lord Jesus Christ commanded, which you lump all together as the same gospel message.

You are a two-faced fraud.

Did you go to Jesus for salvation ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus said to do exactly that in a Gospel.

Do you rely on and trust Jesus ? Yes or no. Guess what that was also said by Jesus to do in a Gospel.

Have you placed your faith in Jesus ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus said yo do that in a Gospel.

Do you believe in the D.B.R of Jesus ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus taught that and performed that in a Gospel.

Do you seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus said He was sending the Holy Spirit in a Gospel.

Do you acknowledge the teachings of Moses and the prophets concerning Jesus ? Yes or no .guess what in a Gospel Jesus said you should.

Do you believe the blood of Jesus was necessary for your salvation ? Yes or no. Guess what in a Gospel Jesus taught that His blood being shed was necessary for YOU to be saved.
ave to
Do you believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus from the grave ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus taught that you have to believe He wash resurrected if you want to be saved and was taught by Jesus in a Gospel.

And on and on YET MAD marginalizes Jesus to their own destruction. It is not Christians that are two faced it is those trapped in the lies of MAD that are hypocrites and two faced.

Right Divider

Body part
Did you go to Jesus for salvation ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus said to do exactly that in a Gospel.

Do you rely on and trust Jesus ? Yes or no. Guess what that was also said by Jesus to do in a Gospel.

Have you placed your faith in Jesus ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus said yo do that in a Gospel.

Do you believe in the D.B.R of Jesus ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus taught that and performed that in a Gospel.

Do you seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus said He was sending the Holy Spirit in a Gospel.

Do you acknowledge the teachings of Moses and the prophets concerning Jesus ? Yes or no .guess what in a Gospel Jesus said you should.

Do you believe the blood of Jesus was necessary got your salvation ? Yes or no. Guess what in a Gospel Jesus taught that His blood being shed was necessary for YOU to be saved.

Do you believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus from the grave ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus taught that you believing He was resurrected was taught by Jesus in a Gospel.

And on and on YET MAD marginalizes Jesus to their own destruction. It is not Christians that are two faced it is those trapped in the lies of MAD that are hypocrites and two faced.
Do you heal the sick and raise the dead? Yes or no? Guess what, Jesus said to do that "in a Gospel".

glorydaz

Do you believe the blood of Jesus was necessary got your salvation ? Yes or no. Guess what in a Gospel Jesus taught that His blood being shed was necessary for YOU to be saved.

Do you believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus from the grave ? Yes or no. Guess what Jesus taught that you believing He was resurrected was taught by Jesus in a Gospel.

Looks like you are trying to write your own Bible just like God's Untruth is.

Why don't you give verses that show us the Gospel?
You might actually find it if you do so.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

YET MAD marginalizes Jesus to their own destruction. It is not Christians that are two faced it is those trapped in the lies of MAD that are hypocrites and two faced.
Not looking like I marginalize Jesus, unless you think the answers should be "no".
Not looking like I am trapped in lies and two faced, unless you think the answers should be "no".

So, got anything that isn't just another strawman you make up?????

dodge

Do you heal the sick and raise the dead? Yes or no? Guess what, Jesus said to do that "in a Gospel".

Go right ahead there wrong divider and make excuses to IGNORE what Jesus did say to the B.O.C. in the Gospels to idolize Paul. Your loss not mine.

dodge

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

Not looking like I marginalize Jesus, unless you think the answers should be "no".
Not looking like I am trapped in lies and two faced, unless you think the answers should be "no".

So, got anything that isn't just another strawman you make up?????

Did Jesus say those to and for the B.O.C or are you another Paul idolizer ?

dodge

Looks like you are trying to write your own Bible just like God's Untruth is.

Why don't you give verses that show us the Gospel?
You might actually find it if you do so.

One would believe a "professing Christian" would know the 4 Gospels.

glorydaz

Just as I thought.

I'm talking about the Gospel the Risen Lord revealed to Paul. (hint - you won't find it in 4 Gospels.)

Gal. 1:11-12 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.​

Right Divider

Body part
Go right ahead there wrong divider and make excuses to IGNORE what Jesus did say to the B.O.C. in the Gospels to idolize Paul. Your loss not mine.
I don't ignore anything that Jesus said.

But you don't heal the sick or raise the dead, so it appears that YOU are IGNORING Jesus.

Why do you IGNORE Jesus?

dodge

Dodgeism doesn't include that in it's gospel.
And the other face of Dodgeism says it's all the same gospel message.

Can you get to California by saying I am there if you live in New York ? Nope, it does not work that way.

The same applies with the Gospel I God set it up it is His Gospel NOT Paul's. What was revealed by Jesus and the prophets was what Paul believed, preached, and depended on.

dodge

But you don't heal the sick or raise the dead, so it appears that YOU are IGNORING Jesus.

Why do you IGNORE Jesus?

Again, you are making excuses to IGNORE what Jesus did teach to the B.O.C.to Idolize Paul. You are in the worst spiritual blindness caused by MAD, which places your position and your lack of faith in what Jesus did teach to and for the B.O.C. that you are right up there with the Mormons and Roman Catholics on how MAD destroys the AUTHORITY and POSITION of Jesus,sadly.

Right Divider

Body part
Again, you are making excuses to IGNORE what Jesus did teach to the B.O.C.to Idolize Paul. You are in the worst spiritual blindness caused by MAD, which places your position and your lack of faith in what Jesus did teach to and for the B.O.C. that you are right up there with the Mormons and Roman Catholics on how MAD destroys the AUTHORITY and POSITION of Jesus,sadly.
Why do YOU IGNORE Jesus and then complain to others that they do?

That's called being a HYPOCRITE.

dodge is a lying hypocrite.

dodge

UN-finished point I got distracted by my 8 year old grand daughter.

One cannot finish their journey un-less they put in the miles. The same goes for accepting the truth of God ALL of the truth of God. MAD wants to promote something new that the OT prophets taught, Jesus taught, and eventually ALL the Apostles taught and believed.

Thanks

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

Why do you IGNORE Jesus?
I bet Dodge is still scratching his head about why he can't do those things Jesus said His believers would do.

Maybe one of these days the light will click on and he will realize it's not all the same gospel after all.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
One would believe a Christian that has actually read and studied the Bible would know that this .....

Acts 3:21 KJV
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

..... is NOT this ....

Romans 16:25 KJV
(25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,