ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

dodge

Golly.....since MAD is not a Gospel, I don't think you engaged your brain before you made that statement. :chuckle:

And what exactly is the Gospel of the Risen Lord. Spell it out...verse by verse. :popcorn:

Well aint that something those in MAD follow, promote , and ignore scripture to follow MAD like it is the Gospel.

dodge

I wasn't referring to Simon Peter.

Sure looked that way in the general context of the post you responded to.

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, sell everything you own...

For the love of Mike, do it , do it!
Don't forget Pete!

john w

Hall of Fame
Well aint that something those in MAD follow, promote , and ignore scripture to follow MAD like it is the Gospel.

Jesus says.... I will stay with what Jesus said...I follow Jesus' commands...MAD ignores Jesus' commands...MAD ignores scripture...

"Jesus says"...
Raise the dead....Sell all you have...Go to Jerusalem 3 times/year to observe the feasts....Cast out devils....Heal the sick...Make the blind see....Make the lame walk....Offer the gift that Moses commanded................

"stay with what Jesus said"-do it.

You demonic fraud, poser, as you "ignore Jesus' commands," "ignore scripture,"and throw out the baby with the bath water, you wicked actress/hypocrite. What side of that demonic face do you want slapped?

DAN P

18 dTruly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, eyou used to dress yourself and walk wherever you wanted, but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go.”

Hi and I have known of that verse for years and it means Peter will die if OLD AGE , but RCC says that it means Peter was also crucified , NO MURDER found here !!

dna p

dodge

Hi and I have known of that verse for years and it means Peter will die if OLD AGE , but RCC says that it means Peter was also crucified , NO MURDER found here !!

dna p

Do you have a verse that shows Peter dying at old age. If you follow the story Jesus said you will indeed drink of the cup that I drink of , and if nothing else it sure looks like Jesus was telling Peter that he would die similarly to Jesus' death.

dodge

Just because you don't understand what should be obvious isn't MAD's fault.

So, what is the Gospel the Risen Lord gave Paul to preach to the Gentiles? Tell me. :popcorn:

I know enough about MAD to know it is a lie and perversion of scripture.

World does not mean world

Whosoever does not mean whosoever.

Paul says others were " In Christ" before him and MADist say that was not the B.O.C.

Galatians says Paul preached the "same " faith he once sought to destroy, and MADist say that was not the Gospel.

Madist teach to follow Paul's Epistles and ignore the rest of scripture as valid for the B.O.C.

Jesus said if they hear not Moses and the prophets neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.

Paul said in scripture all the Apostles had the Gospel revealed to them by the Holy Spirit.

MADist claim Paul was the first in the B.O.C. forgetting the thief on the cross, Stephen, the over 3000 in Acts 2 and the 5000 in Acts 4.

And on and on and on.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you have a verse that shows Peter dying at old age. If you follow the story Jesus said you will indeed drink of the cup that I drink of , and if nothing else it sure looks like Jesus was telling Peter that he would die similarly to Jesus' death.

My short version:
Dodge-ism actually ignores a large portion of scripture. Does Dodge-ism read the bible? It says what it says. Can Dodge-ism read? Dodge-ism is out of context!!! Dodge-ism follows lies, and errors!!! Dodge-ism teaches the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. DODGE-ISM(in CAPS) is deceived, and e blind. My prayer for Dodge-ism is that you it quits following other men who are trapped in lies and error. If Dodge-ism had a bible they might want to actually read it ! Dodge-ism is too busy creating a false gospel. I do not need to pervert the context of scripture to follow lies as do those in delusional Dodge-ism. The bible says Doge-ism is wrong ! I will stay with scripture. Obviously Dodge-ism uses Jesus and Paul as window dressing and follows neither in reality.Dodge-ism idolizes Peter and ignores Jesus. The answer is in scripture which Dodge-ism has become expert at "changing" to fit Dodge-ism. Your interpretation is wrong. Get a bible and read it it is in the bible. Dodge-ism is deceived. Dodge-ism ignores scripture to follow lies. I have not made Peter my pope and I do not marginalize Jesus to elevate Peterl as that is uniquely Dodge-ism and Catholicism. Dodge-ism is delusional, has errors, and lies. Dodge-ism is a product of missing the TRUTH AND MEANING OF most OF THE SCRIPTURE.Dodge-ism perverts and changes Paul's teachings to follow other deceived men.

dodge

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Right Divider

Body part
You just love to demonstrate your ignorance of the Bible at every opportunity.

Matt 20:20-24 (KJV)
(20:20) Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping [him], and desiring a certain thing of him. (20:21) And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. (20:22) But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. (20:23) And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father. (20:24) And when the ten heard [it], they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.

Notice that he did NOT say this to Peter or the other 9.

dodge

You just love to demonstrate your ignorance of the Bible at every opportunity.

Matt 20:20-24 (KJV)
(20:20) Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping [him], and desiring a certain thing of him. (20:21) And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. (20:22) But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. (20:23) And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father. (20:24) And when the ten heard [it], they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.

Notice that he did NOT say this to Peter or the other 9.

Your spiritual blindness is yours ! Do not confuse others that believe scripture and confuse them with those in MAD.

glorydaz

Hi and I think ya' got me mixed up with somebody else.

It's confusing because somebody out there doesn't know how to quote correctly. I see posts with Dodge's name at the top but then the post isn't his. I wish people would be careful to fix those before they send them out.

dodge

It's confusing because somebody out there doesn't know how to quote correctly. I see posts with Dodge's name at the top but then the post isn't his. I wish people would be careful to fix those before they send them out.

lol, You noticed that also !