Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

When I post Yeshua's Words and you deny them to His face (as I believe He is right here) in favor of your doctrine then it is you who has a problem and that problem is that you have no fear of God.

I don't fear Abba. You don't have to remain outside in the dark and tremble without assurance of salvation. The Comforter has come and will dwell in you FOREVER.....but first you have to ditch the pride and trust in HIS righteousness instead of your own.

Right Divider

Body part
The Rauch? I don't know or acknowledge that spirit. Why do you?
Sorry, I misspelled it. You might try using a name that most of us are more familiar with instead of proudly displaying your "Jewishness".

Also, I'm still wondering why you display that Satanic symbol in your signature.

glorydaz

Clearly, but you should because you have denied Yeshua's Words

You're an even bigger fool than I thought. You don't even know the RISEN LORD revealed something to Paul, do you?

and it was Yeshua who first preached the Gospel.

To the lost sheep of Israel, fool.

If you believe the Gospel, you can not deny His Words.

This from the wanna be who doesn't even know what the Gospel is. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Sorry, I misspelled it. You might try using a name that most of us are more familiar with instead of proudly displaying your "Jewishness".

Also, I'm still wondering why you display that Satanic symbol in your signature.

How about why she gives the devil such honor when she speaks of him? It does explain why she is such a big accuser of the brethren....

glorydaz

And again, you criticize Yeshua and the Ruach. You have no excuse for this claim to the power of God.

Stop lying about me, you child of satan. You've talked so long you've convinced me you spring from his seed. Yep.

Give them enough rope and they always hang themselves. According to the wolves, the Lord is a revolving door and cannot keep those who come to Him for His mercy and grace. According to the wolves, Judas was a true believer. Case closed on your coffin lid full of dead men's bones, you pretentious wanna be. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Thats is a totally dishonest thing to say. You need to take that back.

Me and her totally disagree on many things, but I know the difference between honest disagreement and lies. She's not a liar.

If you can't discuss things civilly then go get a life.

Bull. She's lied about me non-stop.

Civil? Really? Just because the wolf dresses up in a fluffy white suit doesn't mean she is civil....by any stretch of the imagination.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Just because someone is not clean, it doesn't mean they are not a believer. Judas was a believer right up to the point where HaSatan entered him and he certainly wasn't a Gentile as your comment regarding Israel being the Vine implies. Yeshua stated He is the Vine, not Israel. If He meant that Israel was the Vine, He would have stated so. Keep warping Scripture to suit yourself and your doctrine.

Scriptural evidence for the bolded statement and scriptural evidence that satan can indwell a believer.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Clearly, but you should because you have denied Yeshua's Words and it was Yeshua who first preached the Gospel. If you believe the Gospel, you can not deny His Words.

Correct and you deny that He can keep us, without our help. You deny where He says we have passed from death to life.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What does the scripture say that JESUS said?
Joh 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (71) He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
The "have not I chosen" is a rhetorical question meaning "I HAVE CHOSEN". And YET Jesus says that ONE of you is A DEVIL. I guess that you have some proof that Jesus was wrong here?

No, Judas flunked the "actually having faith" part, which is a ONE step process.

This "two stage" nonsense is yet another one of your strange and bogus theories. Please expound upon this TWO stage salvation. We'd all love to know about it.

Many of the believers who were baptized by John were the same who called for the crucifixion of Christ, (and you and glorydaz are the same as they, as GM is) who were told by Peter---

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

2 Peter chapter 2 speaks specifically to people like you.

I suggest you all read it.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I suppose if you want to say that Yeshua is a crap slinger, you are within your right. Personally I think that's a bit over the top for someone who supposedly loves Him.

Well they claim to have the love of God in them but they do not--

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
King Saul.

LA

King Saul pretty much showed He was not a believer. Or do you believe him to be saved also like you believe Judas was?

Please also tell us how Saul believed in Jesus, since thats your example.

Or do you have a demon, and need to believe you are saved while giving yourself over to them?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well they claim to have the love of God in them but they do not--

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

LA

No one ought to listen to your conclusions! You do realize that, don't you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Many of the believers who were baptized by John were the same who called for the crucifixion of Christ, (and you and glorydaz are the same as they, as GM is) who were told by Peter---

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

2 Peter chapter 2 speaks specifically to people like you.

I suggest you all read it.

LA

Peter wasn't speaking to the gentiles! How you became so
ignorant is, anybodies guess? It might be that, you're just
that kind of guy/gal?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
King Saul pretty much showed He was not a believer. Or do you believe him to be saved also like you believe Judas was?

Please also tell us how Saul believed in Jesus, since thats your example.

Or do you have a demon, and need to believe you are saved while giving yourself over to them?

Judas believed God but stumbled over Jesus.---

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

King Saul was anointed by God to be King over Gods people, yet you claim he was not a believer.

You stumble over words.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Judas believed God but stumbled over Jesus.---

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

King Saul was anointed by God to be King over Gods people, yet you claim he was not a believer.

You stumble over words.

LA

You mean, you have no example of a believer (in Jesus) who was able to be indwelt by the devil other than your false claim that Judas was a believer.

The jews believe in God the Father, but they deny Christ, they are not saved. You NOW claim Judas believed in the Father, but not Christ, yet say he was a believer.

Even a simple cursory glace at the scriptures shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.