Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

I sure wish you were as smart as Glorydaz and a few others! Then, I'd have some more respect for you!

Grosnick, I'm not in need of your respect. Do I care for you as a Brother? Yes. It would be nice if I had the same from you but, in the end, it is Yeshua that I count on and Ruach HaKodesh.

glorydaz

You are the one demanding repentance, belief, and works of obedience are necessary in order to receive grace and salvation!

A very confusing message you send, indeed . . . :nono:

Not at all confusing to those who know what repentance actually is, and those who understand what the obedience of faith is all about.

I'm worried about you, though, Nang. Since you've come back, you seem more like God's unTruth with your inability to read what someone posts and then making things up out of thin air.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not at all confusing to those who know what repentance actually is, and those who understand what the obedience of faith is all about.

What is most important to know, is that repentance and faith only come to sinners by the grace of God.

Jesus Christ has done for us, what we could NEVER do for ourselves, and any message that differs from that saving message of grace . . no matter how religious, intelligent, biblical, or popular . . . must be considered anathema.

I'm worried about you, though, Nang.

Yeah, sure. You are just chock-full of Christian love and concern for my soul . . .

:nono:

Since you've come back, you seem more like God's unTruth with your inability to read what someone posts and then making things up out of thin air.

Bah . . . I never left, and I won the latest opposition you attempted to levy against my beliefs.

You are a proven :loser:

You, and your rodeo-cowboy-clown, who jumps into the TOL arena, time after time, to protect your hide from stompings, and deflect your repeated falls into the dirt.

You both score zero in the most holy discussions of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus Christ has done for us, what we could NEVER do for ourselves, and any message that differs from that saving message of grace . . no matter how religious, intelligent, biblical, or popular . . . must be considered anathema.

What about Calvinism?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You can believe whatever you want.

I have NO idea what kind of point that you're trying to make, but Paul HEARD from Jesus many, many, many times....
I was trying to allude to the fact that Paul's auditory hallucination was not experienced by anyone else around him.
More nonsense. To Paul Jesus WAS the Son of God (not became, silliness).
To Mark, Jesus became the Son of God at different times, according to the specific gospel that recounts it. He is declared God's son at his baptism, before the universe began, or became God's son at his birth. I see those texts as describing how Jesus became the Son of God. He himself never uttered the phrase. It is not a historical term. It is a theological title.

Caesar Augustus was also declared the Son of God and Savior of the World. That fact is exactly why Jesus was executed for high treason.
The idea of Jesus being "King of the Jews" is a fact of history, even though the four gospels differ in reporting the exact wording of the sign on his cross.

I great deal of what the Bible DESCRIBES and EXPLAINS is not "in the text".
I don't understand what you are referring to here.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What about Calvinism?

You are ignorant of "Calvinism" or you would not ask such a stupid question.

But I know you are here only to distract with such stupid comments, in order to keep truth from being discussed decently and rationally.

You are nothing but a rodeo-clown . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was trying to allude to the fact that Paul's auditory hallucination was not experienced by anyone else around him.
To Mark, Jesus became the Son of God at different times, according to the specific gospel that recounts it. He is declared God's son at his baptism, before the universe began, or became God's son at his birth. I see those texts as describing how Jesus became the Son of God. He himself never uttered the phrase. It is not a historical term. It is a theological title.

Caesar Augustus was also declared the Son of God and Savior of the World. That fact is exactly why Jesus was executed for high treason.
The idea of Jesus being "King of the Jews" is a fact of history, even though the four gospels differ in reporting the exact wording of the sign on his cross.

What kind of Christian believer are you supposed to be?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are ignorant of "Calvinism" or you would not ask such a stupid question.

But I know you are here only to distract with such stupid comments, in order to keep truth from being discussed decently and rationally.

You are nothing but a rodeo-clown . . .

Ah, I'd be offended if I took you seriously! No offence
intended, of course! You sure are 'grouchy!' Evidently,
your Calvinist beliefs are unable to help you be a nice,
friendly human being? Try to be kinder, even if it hurts!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wonder if Nang is 'grouchy' during the Christmas holidays? I'll
bet she is!! Seems like she's always cranky! Anybody EVER see
her in a good mood? I doubt it!

IMJerusha

Answer my questions please. Then I will answer yours. Ive yet to get any answers to those questions.

Angel, Scripture doesn't indicate that we pass from death to life while we're still here on earth unless we remain in Yeshua (that's the qualification as found in 1John 3:14 and John 15) and the seal of God isn't non-rejectable. If we do not show forth fruit, we are rejecting the seal of God. Then, according to Yeshua in John 15, we are a branch that has broken off and will be cast into the fire to be burned.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel, Scripture doesn't indicate that we pass from death to life while we're still here on earth unless we remain in Yeshua (that's the qualification as found in 1John 3:14 and John 15) and the seal of God isn't non-rejectable. If we do not show forth fruit, we are rejecting the seal of God. Then, according to Yeshua in John 15, we are a branch that has broken off and will be cast into the fire to be burned.

And you still haven't answered those questions, let me know when you decide to take a crack at it and please use scripture to back what you say.

Scripture please that states we can break the seal of the Holy Spirit, hint you need to read past the 4 gospels, since the sealing by the Spirit happened after the cross.

musterion

I've been waiting years for someone to show how a believer can be forgiven all trespasses (Col 2:13) yet, at the same time, be even hypothetically damnable by God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I've been waiting years for someone to show how a believer can be forgiven all trespasses (Col 2:13) yet, at the same time, be even hypothetically damnable by God.

same here, and they always vanish when pressed for scripture to show the "unsealing" that they claim can happen.

musterion

They aim for a Mexican standoff, perfectly happy with the contradiction they create in Scripture just as long as they convince themselves they've stalemated you. That tactic always reveals someone with a low view of God's Word, and by extension, of God Himself.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

:think: Yes, i believe Christ, I dont think He was lying there. Past tense also so it has to happen when He says it does, when we believe.

musterion

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

:think: Yes, i believe Christ, I dont think He was lying there. Past tense also so it has to happen when He says it does, when we believe.

You know this Meshak person, right? The only Follower of Jesus© on TOL, possibly on planet Earth? I pointed that same verse out to her (since it's His own Words) and she refused to comment on it.

Why do you think that could be?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You know this Meshak person, right? The only Follower of Jesus© on TOL, possibly on planet Earth? I pointed that same verse out to her (since it's His own Words) and she refused to comment on it.

Why do you think that could be?

She doesn't believe Jesus clear word.

Right Divider

Body part
Another completely ridiculous thing to say. Paul was not hallucinating. You have a weird story that satisfies you, but it's false.

More vain babbling....

"Declared" by whom? and who cares?

Another nice fallacy. You've got a ton of them.

Just because different accounts contain different DETAILS does not make ANY of them WRONG.

None of the "accounts" of what was written on the sign claim to contain ALL of what was written on the sign. The "accounts" are NOT contradictory but COMPLEMENTARY.

My point was that many things, like terms, that we use are not IN the Bible but still describe WHAT IS IN the Bible. The Bible does not attempt to satisfy every desire of sinful humanity to have things explained JUST THE WAY THEY WANT IT. Like morons that say "Where in the Bible does Jesus say that He is God?". He says it in many different ways, all of which THEY REJECT. Too bad for them.

Last edited:

glorydaz

I'm not laying any charges against you.

You lie. You accused me of sinning. Speak for yourself...not for me. I'm not of the devil.

1 John 3:8KJV
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.​

You think to identify HaSatan in me but not in yourself.

I said you are satan's mouthpiece, and you are. I did not "identify 'HaSatan' in" you. So, you have lied again. BTW.....what in the world are you doing capitalizing satan like he is worthy of such? You do know our Lord crushed his head, don't you?

Interesting. That is called the sin of arrogance. Our sanctification is not complete until we breathe our last. We don't get to continue in sin and demand God's Grace increase. Romans 6:1-2

Stop using God's word to promote your evil teachings. Stop it. We are washed, sanctified, and justified and only await the redemption of our body.

1 Corinthians 6:11KJV
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.​

So, if you can't make the same claim, it's not my fault but your failure to obey the Gospel and enter into eternal life. Not yet set apart? Not yet sealed unto the day of redemption? Not yet seated with Christ in heavenly places? That's too bad, because I am.

And the "sin of arrogance"? And you are the judge of that particular "sin"? You claim to be able to see into my heart, do you? I judge what comes out of your mouth, and the last thing I care about is pretending to know what is in your heart. I don't even care about your behaviour.....I know quite well that whitewash of yours covers something unpleasant.

1Peter 4:14-19 "If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a troublesome meddler; but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and the sinner? Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right."

Yeshua, Peter and Paul are all wrong according to your interpretation.

Again you yank verses out of context and twist them to your own destruction. You have not obeyed the Gospel which is why you still seek to establish your own righteousness....despite your claims to the contrary. You still don't understand what was accomplished on the cross and the resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.