How Protestants got sucked into the Rapture

The Apostle Paul started the 'catching up' of believers in the early to mid 50's AD.

Just so, as well as the Lord Jesus, in a more veiled fashion.

Interesting that somebody who subscribes to the Adventists' teaching of the demonstrably false prophet Ellen White should be trying to interpret scripture and teach others. As mystifying is how these people, with logs in their eyes, could possibly see themselves as credible to any Bible believing, born again Christian.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

HisServant

So......in Thess 4:17, Paul was talking about people being zealous of Reagan, Obama the Pope, etc.

Do you even understand how absurd that is?

Do you even understand just how absurd what you are saying is?

Especially, when it already happened.... you need to come to grips with the fact that if you are going to mince words about this fabricated event, then you need to explain away a couple more verses that state that this event already happened.

Livelystone

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV -

The same as Jesus and the other apostles taught revelations from the OT scriptures so did the apostle Paul. The above verse reference spoken by Paul was another "we speak things in a mystery" and is a NT version of the following OT verse, and from when David took Zion where he set up the tabernacle of David that was a simple tent pitched over the Ark of the Covenant only.

Isaiah 4:5 And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defense.

When David took Zion they went up the water shafts where buckets were lowered the same as in a well to lift water up from the pool below that supplied water to Zion in times of sieges . It makes sense that one agile soldier scaled the passage way and then the rest were "caught up" in the buckets lowered down to them

God has always appeared unto man from clouds and smoke from the time of the cloud by day and fire by night in the wilderness to the time of the clouds and fire upon Mt Sinai to the all important clouds of smoke coming from the golden alter of incense that Revelation teaches us represents the prayers of the saints.

Zion represents a higher level of worship and is where God has promised to return His power to and rule from within His Saints coming from the clouds where the tabernacle of David was serviced by 24 High Priests (two from each tribe) and are the 24 elders before the throne.

Those waiting for the church to be physically removed from the earth are only doing so because they have not learned how to become masters of the scriptures through rightly dividing the Word in accordance to all of the laws for determining the truth.

2 Timothy 2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully

One of these laws is no single witness may be used to determine the truth that in NT words says no prophecy may be from "private interpretation". Unfortunately, despite this warning not to do so, is exactly what rapture believers have done with using one verse (2Thess.4:17) to determine a prophecy and then try bend a few more verses in the wrong direction in a pitiful attempt to add support.

It is sad to see so many persons being put at a disadvantage by the enemy through falling for a lie all because of a faulty and unlawful manner of dividing the Word. As God said you will perish because of your lack of knowledge all because you have forgotten the law.......... therefore you will be no priest unto him (one of the 24 elders around the throne)

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Cruciform

The Rapture was invented by Roman Catholics trying to counter the identification of the Vatican as the Great harlot.
Oops! Try again. The Catholic Church has never taught any such thing, as anyone educated in Catholic theology knows well. Rather, here is what the Church teaches on that point.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Looks like that fly away doctrine aint looked upon to kindly by God.

Ezekiel 13:20 KJV

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly , and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go , even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly .

glorydaz

Yep; leave it to the ever sensationalizing, ever compromising, lost in his works for salvation, 7th Day Adventist, Doug Batchelor (the man in the video) to know what he is talking about.

Of course, someone else just might follow up with another one of these just as sensationalizing Adventists, as he did on another forum (of course, as he put it then, his Adventist "is a Jew; he knows...")

Hmmm.... we MADists need to get on the ball - it seems we've been "left behind" :chuckle: all the other schools of thought [sic] all have their circus acts suckering in their own into the purchase of more, and more flashy covered books, and videos about "the truth."

The Preterists, the Historicists, the Acts 2ists, the Adventists, the Partial Preterists, the this, that, the other...

In short, Nazaroo :rotfl:

Uh Oh..... Thanks, Danoh, I had no idea who that guy was, but now I don't have to waste any time on what he's saying.

glorydaz

Looks like that fly away doctrine aint looked upon to kindly by God.

Ezekiel 13:20 KJV

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly , and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go , even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly .

:mock: Not even a good try, but it did make me laugh.