How high is your IQ?

Arthur Brain

You and your STUPID club!!!

:nananana:

155 or 147? We play REAL football, and REAL baseball and REAL pool in the United States (REAL meaning we have NO idea what you blokes do over there or how you got started in it so have no concept of reality other than).

Well it's 155 but as it's divided by itself it's kinda moot... :D

147/147 = 1 155/155 = 1

1+3=4

Correct.

:plain:

4+77 = 81

Except you missed my qualifier of 'sans no balls/wides'. So essentially a standard six ball over with the maximum possible score taken from it.

13 +81=94

94 X 2 + 66 = 254

:doh: From 80-what?

254-19 +85 = 320

:idunno: -24? :think: :noway:

No, the Paul Hardcastle song was a number one hit in the 1980's that was simply a number, specifically the average age of the combat soldier in the Vietnam war. Forget about the eighties as that's irrelevant.

No cigar but thanks for playing.

:eek:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you can tell how low a person's iq is by the names they call you when they can't handle your argument

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have the same IQ as Al Gore. :freak: That's according to a online test I took.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Buy the whey, in case any won doesn't no what weir on a bout, the second prime number is three. The number won is not prime as it is unity sew the number too is the first prime, followed buy three. Their was an ambiguity in you're question witch depended on were yew put the brackets. Was it the highest brake divided buy open bracket the same plus the second prime close bracket or was it the highest brake divided by the same close bracket plus the second prime. I assumed it was the former because the latter was merely trivial. But in any case it own lee maid a difference of sicks.

john w

Hall of Fame
you can tell how low a person's iq is by the names they call you when they can't handle your argument

Serpent...viper....liar...dog....whited wall....hypocrite....child of the devil....blind guide....

Thus, I must be, besides being the most humble poster on TOL, the one with the highest IQ, higher than the # of chicks that dig me.

Lon

Speaking of clubs....:smack:

You mean 'not' moot, or were you wanting to debate it? Wait, mute? Is any of this immaterial?

Moot or Mute?

Except you missed my qualifier of 'sans no balls/wides'. So essentially a standard six ball over with the maximum possible score taken from it.
I don't even think this is a real sport. It isn't on any IQ test I've ever seen! The next thing you are going to tell me is that some pool tables use only red and white balls! Or that lifts and birds aren't what I think they are!

No, the Paul Hardcastle song was a number one hit in the 1980's that was simply a number, specifically the average age of the combat soldier in the Vietnam war. Forget about the eighties as that's irrelevant.
:nono: This is just smoke-screen. You clearly wanted me to look up the date of its release for you. While such may not improve your IQ score (but in this case it did), it surely means you a crafty lazy bones. "80's" right! :noid: Look it was 85! Just say in your head: 19 -85! Now put them together (I bet you'll never forget again).

No cigar but thanks for playing.

:eek:
:noid: Not even ONE lousy cigar (my favorite are "Itsaboy's")

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have had mine tested a few times, I think on one the tests it was a mis-print though. The Al Gore score is more realistic.

Dialogos

I think my IQ is at least as high as the average July day in degrees Fahrenheit.......

......In Alaska.......

........ok, maybe Northern Alaska.........

.....I hope.......

:idunno:

nikolai_42

Rules of the game:
  • no numbers allowed
  • be honest
  • be creative

If you are posting how high your IQ is, you must provide some unusual comparison on how high it is without giving away the real number.

Example: my IQ is higher than my best bowling score.
Since I am not giving away my best bowling score, my IQ could be higher than a lousy bowling score, or it could be higher than a great bowling score, or somewhere in between.

Example: my IQ is higher than the number of seeds in an orange but lower than the number of seeds in a pomegranate.
Since a seedless orange has no seeds and a pomegranate has many times the number seeds as the average IQ number, this is a very large range.

So, how high is your IQ?

I'm really not sure....what does my Image Quality have to do with anything anyway?

republicanchick

if you can believe the numbers

my IQ is higher than

well... this one person who currently holds high office in the US

but I won't say who that is..

Hey, that reminds me, How come we don't know the IQs of all our public "servants' so called?

it should be info available to the public

oh wait... maybe not... some people with high IQs (yours truly, for instance) are really MORONS in certain fields of study... (math)

so the IQ thing is over-rated...

___

musterion

Wile-E-Coyote.jpg.gif