How high is your IQ?

genuineoriginal

Rules of the game:
  • no numbers allowed
  • be honest
  • be creative

If you are posting how high your IQ is, you must provide some unusual comparison on how high it is without giving away the real number.

Example: my IQ is higher than my best bowling score.
Since I am not giving away my best bowling score, my IQ could be higher than a lousy bowling score, or it could be higher than a great bowling score, or somewhere in between.

Example: my IQ is higher than the number of seeds in an orange but lower than the number of seeds in a pomegranate.
Since a seedless orange has no seeds and a pomegranate has many times the number seeds as the average IQ number, this is a very large range.

So, how high is your IQ?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
this high:
jay-conan500x284.jpg

Word based mystic

add a hundred to the last 2 digits of my year i was born and it matches my mensa score in high school

but i am sure it is significantly lower now.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Rules of the game:
  • no numbers allowed
  • be honest
  • be creative

If you are posting how high your IQ is, you must provide some unusual comparison on how high it is without giving away the real number.

Example: my IQ is higher than my best bowling score.
Since I am not giving away my best bowling score, my IQ could be higher than a lousy bowling score, or it could be higher than a great bowling score, or somewhere in between.

i rolled a 240 once, when i played in a league

that's Marilyn vos Savant territory! :banana:

genuineoriginal

My IQ is lower than the number of Spartans present at the defense of Thermopylae, but higher than the number of Spartans that survived that battle.

genuineoriginal

Was it this test?

_____
The DENSA test
  1. Do they have a 4th of July in England? (Yes/No)
  2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
  3. Some months have 31 days; some months have 30. How many have 28 days?
  4. How many outs are there in an inning?
  5. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? (Yes/No)
  6. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10, what is the answer?
  7. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
  8. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half an hour. How many minutes will the pills last?
  9. A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
  10. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
  11. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10" tall. What does he weigh?
  12. How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
  13. A plane crashes on the Canadian - US border. In which country you bury the survivors?
  14. What is the least amount of coins it takes to make 55 cents if one of the coins is a quarter?
_____​

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I remember a number from a long time ago. No need to share. I do in fact remember the ASVAB, which is not intelligence, but aptitude compared to the populace taking the test.