How high is your IQ?

genuineoriginal

LOL i was going with the one that is most standard, 10 feet high per story.
I thought you were talking about this type of 10-story building:
_____
10-story missile silo for sale outside of Roswell
. . .
All you can see from above ground is a door to the stairwell.
. . .
Once at the bottom, there’s a series of tunnels. Then, it finally opens up into a big room - an underground cave.
One level is where the guards used to sleep; there’s also a kitchen and a bathroom.
. . .
_____​

So, how tall in feet is a 10-story underground building?
7 feet for the door?

:eek:

6days

Here's a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day......

A person who can't speak wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper, and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?

Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
He opens his mouth and says.

"I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses."

If you got this wrong - please turn off your computer and call it a day. I've got mine shutting down right now

musterion

Sorry, but I don't get this. Why would I not be standing in the rain with a frown on my face? Is it something I missed?
Or is it something you missed?
Or did you mean POTD in the infamous sense? (I'd agree with that.)

I guess you done showed me, sho nuff.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Here's a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day......

A person who can't speak wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper, and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?

Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
He opens his mouth and says.

"I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses."

If you got this wrong - please turn off your computer and call it a day. I've got mine shutting down right now

:think:

what if the seller is deaf?