• Word of Mouth

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • The BiblePlanner

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 19.0%

• Total voters

Barney

I found TOL through a site called Fundies Say the Darndest Things, but there are quite a few members here who also post at my regular forum, Richard Dawkins dot net.

cursuswalker

BANNED
Banned
I found this forum via members of it coming onto the Richard Dawkins Forum looking for a fight.

Someone put the URL up and suggested that we come here for a......reasoned evidence-based discussion.

so here we are :box:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How did you find TheologyOnLine . . .

:think:​

:nascar: :green: BWR :checker: :nascar:

That's​
- 30 -​
:scripto:. . Psalmist

ragTagblues

If I my memory serves well; but considering its has as many wholes in it as a red-light workers tights it probably won't.

I think I was given the dubious challenge of writing some paper on God by my reverand Philosophy teacher, finding myself more then lacking in amunition for the task I turned to the best teacher in known existence - the world-wide-web. I eventually stumbled apon ToL and sighned up there and then.

It was a classic story of love at first sight.

Kimberlyann

Red77 brought me here. And I got such a warm welcome I decided to stay. :D
All in all tol has been a blessing to me. I really do like this place and its colorful cast of characters.

Layla

I found this forum via members of it coming onto the Richard Dawkins Forum looking for a fight.

Someone put the URL up and suggested that we come here for a......reasoned evidence-based discussion.

so here we are :box:

Same. Only it was one member, over a year ago, who was long since banned. Haha. Not quite sure why I stuck around, but hey.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Red77 brought me here. And I got such a warm welcome I decided to stay. :D

Ha ha ... it was actually suggested elsewhere that if you want good debate and can restrain yourself and behave that TOL was a good place to be. So I checked it out and have been here every since.

All in all tol has been a blessing to me. I really do like this place and its colorful cast of characters.

I enjoy the debate and there are enough good ppl and topics here to keep it interesting and entertaining.